Which I.C Females Would You SMASH

Options

Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I'd like to change my selection. Instead of the I.C. chick with the hairiest crotch, I think I'll choose the one who's most likely to swallow.... I'm guessing this one....

Is she still around?
    ? damn, she's at the weight where you can't tell if she's Mexican or Hawaiian.

pavatar_259731.jpg
    etzgbojpg.gif

I know she's 25% Black and 25% Korean because her mother is half-black and half-korean.

'Don't know what race her father is, so I don't know what else she's mixed with.

She stopped posting here over a year ago, but she's on Twitter all the time.

• FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that's AK now? that broad fell off but any real ? would have seen that ? coming.
  • King_Kane
    King_Kane Members Posts: 168
    Options
    cole please stop acting like your frail ass is pulling any ? of worth. AK wouldn't look at you twice and I guarantee you'd be checking for her two three maybe four times.

And I don't even cape for her like that...but for real, stop fronting.

idk if shes talking to me or the cheeseburger shes been eating for the last 8mins
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cole please stop acting like your frail ass is pulling any ? of worth. AK wouldn't look at you twice and I guarantee you'd be checking for her two three maybe four times.

And I don't even cape for her like that...but for real, stop fronting.

Kat comin in with feelings off the rictor scale.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    I'd like to change my selection. Instead of the I.C. chick with the hairiest crotch, I think I'll choose the one who's most likely to swallow.... I'm guessing this one....

Is she still around?

pavatar_259731.jpg
    etzgbojpg.gif

I know she's 25% Black and 25% Korean because her mother is half-black and half-korean.

'Don't know what race her father is, so I don't know what else she's mixed with.

Where do you get this bs from?
  • King_Kane
    Options
    oh fat ? making skinny jokes...the irony
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Word, kat lost from the beginning. The hate for being a healthy weight got to stop.
  • King_Kane
    Options
    kat why you acting like such a female you know you one weight class away from being a sumo wrestler eat ? eat
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

Is she still around?

pavatar_259731.jpg
    etzgbojpg.gif

The Internet
  • King_Kane
    Options
    i weight 190 thats im normal sized care to tell ya weight????.....(shes eating a hotdog wishing eat was tar tars ? while reading this)
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Is she still around?

pavatar_259731.jpg
    etzgbojpg.gif

The Internet

The Internet isnt real, boo..

• deadeye
    edited May 2012
    Options

Is she still around?

pavatar_259731.jpg
    etzgbojpg.gif

Just ask AK.

She's already tweeted on more than on occasion that her maternal grandfather is black and her maternal grandmother is korean.

That makes her mother half-black/half-korean.

Since her mother is 50% black, that makes AK 25% black.

Since her mother is also 50% korean, that makes AK 25% korean as well.

Based on some of her previous statements, I think her father is either Puerto Rican or from El-Salvador but I'm not sure.

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

Is she still around?

pavatar_259731.jpg
    etzgbojpg.gif

The Internet

The Internet isnt real, boo..

obama_surprised_cropped.jpg

U gotta get out more Chawlie
  • King_Kane
    Options
    Who is King Kane?

well my guess in the king
  • King_Kane
    Options
    Yeah and I'm 125.

now im confused then why do ? call her fat.....im lost now and oh well dc i just be talking ? you can still get this mandingo ? sex is sex lol
  • King_Kane
    Options
    king kane is a nobyd tyin to be somebody

aka lame as ?

plap dont get banned again
  • King_Kane
    Options
    king kane is a nobyd tyin to be somebody

aka lame as ?

plap dont get banned again
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    King_Kane wrote: »
    Yeah and I'm 125.

now im confused then why do ? call her fat.....im lost now and oh well dc i just be talking ? you can still get this mandingo ? sex is sex lol
    Bruh, kat is like 6'6"; she was being sarcastic by saying she's 125.

She's implying that she thinks you weigh less than 190.
  • King_Kane
    Options
    Who is King Kane?

He's a newb trying to make a name by using everybody else's jokes when he has no clue as to it's origin, hence the 'tar-tar' reference.

In other words, another lame.

actually i read the whole tar tar thread and the beezy thread the I.C is like a history book all you gotta do is dig deep enough&i can find out anything about any of yall on here its not that hard
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah and I'm 125.

wats wrong wit being 125 pounds? lol
  • King_Kane
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Yeah and I'm 125.

She's implying that she thinks you weigh less than 190.

damn this ? lies alot
  • King_Kane
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Yeah and I'm 125.

She's implying that she thinks you weight less than 190.

lol..what a dumb ? .

Now you see what I mean about him not having a clue @ choice.

the funny thing is she blames the new guy for not knowing ? when his the new guy.....oh the stupidity from this ?
  • deadeye
    Options

Is she still around?

pavatar_259731.jpg
    etzgbojpg.gif

Just ask AK.

She's already tweeted on more than on occasion that her maternal grandfather is black and her maternal grandmother is korean.

That makes her mother half-black/half-korean.

Since her mother is 50% black, that makes AK 25% black.

Since her mother is also 50% korean, that makes AK 25% korean as well.

Based on some of her previous statements, I think her father is either Puerto Rican or from El-Salvador but I'm not sure.

Do you realize how insane this sounds? No wonder she blocked your ass! I mean seriously..do you have an AK file on your computer?

How is that insane?

'Just because I remember things that she's said online?

'Might as well call me insane for remembering some off the things you've posted as well...or any frequent poster who's posted details of their personal life.
  • King_Kane
    Options
    i cant get banned for callin a nobody a ? or lame, or ? ?

you call everyone a ? boy lame or whatever so i dont take that to heart
  • -CB-
    -CB- Members Posts: 323
    edited May 2012
    Options
    @Kane... ur not a good poster, but keep doin what u do, u might get good at it (doubt it). I too was once a lame nobody trying to be a somebody, and now I surpassed most my peers and am a top 5 poster currently and top 10 all time. Who wouldve thought? Exactly. Dont let em hold u down, bro.