Options

Comments

• King_Kane
    King_Kane Members Posts: 168
    edited May 2012
    Options
    King_Kane wrote: »
    Who is King Kane?

He's a newb trying to make a name by using everybody else's jokes when he has no clue as to it's origin, hence the 'tar-tar' reference.

In other words, another lame.

actually i read the whole tar tar thread and the beezy thread the I.C is like a history book all you gotta do is dig deep enough&i can find out anything about any of yall on here its not that hard

Not it's not hard, but it is lame to try to get in on the jokes like you were there when they were originated. It makes you look dumb.

Lazy ass trying to take the American Idol route to e-nfamy.

smh at her thinking i care about e-fame lol whats that gonna get me a cup of coffee at starbucks??? yall take this ? way to seriously
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol...this noob really named Kame?...ha ha...And where's Moreno in that list?
  • King_Kane
    Options
    -CB- wrote: »
    @Kane... ur not a good poster, but keep doin what u do, u might get good at it (doubt it). I too was once a lame nobody trying to be a somebody, and now I surpassed most my peers and am a top 5 poster currently and top 10 all time. Who wouldve thought? Exactly. Dont let em hold u down, bro.

to be honest i could careless about being a good poster i do this for fun not cred or e-fame cause in the real world it wont get me ? if i go to a job interview what am i gonna tell the guy "im a legend on the I.C" lmao ? please
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Moreno is on the road to destruction. She gonna be pushing 200 soon.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    @Kane... ur not a good poster, but keep doin what u do, u might get good at it (doubt it). I too was once a lame nobody trying to be a somebody, and now I surpassed most my peers and am a top 5 poster currently and top 10 all time. Who wouldve thought? Exactly. Dont let em hold u down, bro.

to be honest i could careless about being a good poster i do this for fun not cred or e-fame cause in the real world it wont get me ? if i go to a job interview what am i gonna tell the guy "im a legend on the I.C" lmao ? please

Subtle ether.
  • King_Kane
    Options
    lol...this noob really named Kame?...ha ha...And where's Moreno in that list?

note that you said noob meaning i didnt know that was a dude not my fault he has a girl as his pic g
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options

Jealous?

Why the ? would I want to weigh 200 pounds? Smarten up kat
  • King_Kane
    Options
    Who is King Kane?

He's a newb trying to make a name by using everybody else's jokes when he has no clue as to it's origin, hence the 'tar-tar' reference.

actually i read the whole tar tar thread and the beezy thread the I.C is like a history book all you gotta do is dig deep enough&i can find out anything about any of yall on here its not that hard

Not it's not hard, but it is lame to try to get in on the jokes like you were there when they were originated. It makes you look dumb.

smh at her thinking i care about e-fame lol whats that gonna get me a cup of coffee at starbucks??? yall take this ? way to seriously

Too. Your grammar isn't good either :(

are you a english teacher?
  • -CB-
    -CB- Members Posts: 323
    edited May 2012
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Yeah and I'm 125.

now im confused then why do ? call her fat.....im lost now and oh well dc i just be talking ? you can still get this mandingo ? sex is sex lol
    Bruh, kat is like 6'6"; she was being sarcastic by saying she's 125.

She's implying that she thinks you weight less than 190.

lol..what a dumb ? .

Now you see what I mean about him not having a clue @ choice.

the funny thing is she blames the new guy for not knowing ? when his the new guy.....oh the stupidity from this ?

I'm not blaming you for being new, I'm blaming you for trying to act like you're not new. Fall back and play your role newbie.

lol This is why I had a negative perception of u when I began posting (ur cool now but still a wack poster). U act as if years on the IC is the end all, be all when it comes to a poster's value and credibilty as a poster. The truth is there are posters (IC vets) that could be sonned and made a fool of by a poster that just made an acct an hour ago.. smh.. ur one of em lol

Thats the thing my son, its not, its the INTERNET.. what u do in the real world is of lil to no relevance here. Here is where people know u, so here is where u will be judged and remembered.

Too much haters on here to praise u for doing good offline etc, that a be put to the wayside, so step ur posting game up or just stop posting from now. An acct is a terrible thing to waste.
  • King_Kane
    Options
    oka find a thread with no grammar mistakes&be there the people that have lives beyond the net will be living them
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cosign, won't be long till she joins the ranks of the other IC hoes.

And it's a crying shame.nh
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSU73awbZUw

615-dayum-shame.jpg
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who is King Kane?

Use 'an' if the next word starts with a vowel sound. If it does not, then use 'a'.

examples:

Correct:

Are you an English teacher?

Incorrect:

Are you a English teacher?

WATCH OUT FOR THESE

Abbreviations that start with the consonants F, H, L, M, N, R, S and X attract an, because they start with vowel sounds.

An FRS representative will be
    present.
    (FRS - Fellow of the Royal Society)
    A LF transmitter was found in the basement.
    (LF - Low Frequency)

WATCH OUT FOR U

Abbreviations that start with the vowel U attract a, because U starts with the consonant sound 'y'.

A US ship spotted a U-boat.
    An UFO landed in 1967.

TREAT ACRONYMS LIKE WORDS NOT ABBREVIATIONS

An acronym is an abbreviation that is spoken like a word, e.g., BUPA, FOD, FEDEX. Therefore, as the first sound of FEDEX is 'f', use a and not an.

Tim worked in the air industry as a FOD inspector for a year.
    (FOD - Foreign Object Damage)
    Jack was a FEDEX courier.

• King_Kane
    Options
    lol at kat trolling harder than my ? right now i swear shes half of my wacks&feelins on this thread (watch her hit the button again)
  • King_Kane
    Options
    Who is King Kane?

Use 'an' if the next word starts with a vowel sound. If it does not, then use 'a'.

examples:

Correct:

Incorrect:

WATCH OUT FOR THESE

Abbreviations that start with the consonants F, H, L, M, N, R, S and X attract an, because they start with vowel sounds.

present.
    (LF - Low Frequency)

WATCH OUT FOR U

Abbreviations that start with the vowel U attract a, because U starts with the consonant sound 'y'.

An UFO landed in 1967.

An acronym is an abbreviation that is spoken like a word, e.g., BUPA, FOD, FEDEX. Therefore, as the first sound of FEDEX is 'f', use a and not an.

Would you like a cookie for that grammar lesson
  • -CB-
    Options
    oka find a thread with no grammar mistakes&be there the people that have lives beyond the net will be living them

Its post like these that make me think u will never be a quality poster... also makes me believe its the reason u wont be gettin that job u were talkin bout earlier.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's just so detailed deadeye, and considering that people already think you're a stalker I'd think you'd want to tone that down a bit.

'Can't help it if I've got a good memory.

It really wasn't even that detailed...I was just explaining the math to Charlie.

• King_Kane
    edited May 2012
    Options
    @CB I have no problem with a newbie joking around and clowning, but when they try to get in on the jokes they see other people making when really they have no clue? That ? is wack.

Perfect example, this dude is in here calling me fat, and he's never even seen a picture of me. He doesn't even KNOW if I'm fat...he's just riding the insults of others. That's lame.

Kat imma let you in on a lil secret (listen good) i have 6 diff I.C accounts ive been here since the making of the beezy thread ive actually made post and clowned I.C vets in many threads yall would notice if you paid attention but i just like ? with yall&being diff people this is actually my only real account i stopped ? with the others but ya ive known you all for sometime now
  • -CB-
    Options
    @CB I have no problem with a newbie joking around and clowning, but when they try to get in on the jokes they see other people making when really they have no clue? That ? is wack.

Perfect example, this dude is in here calling me fat, and he's never even seen a picture of me. He doesn't even KNOW if I'm fat...he's just riding the insults of others. That's lame.

U remind me of when Dro was complaining bout who dissed him, wtf? Like there's rules to this ? lol

In this case tho u are rite since he himself has admitted that he doesnt know why people call u fat.. but I seen u catch "feelings" over people that have dissed u before, and ur excuse was because u dont know or acknowledge them... that's lame.
  • King_Kane
    Options

Kat imma let you in on a lil secret (listen good) i have 6 diff I.C accounts ive been here since the making of the beezy thread ive actually made post and clowned I.C vets in many threads yall would notice if you paid attention but i just like ? with yall&being diff people this is actually my only real account i stopped ? with the others but ya ive known you all for sometime now

lol @ explaining yourself to kat, you wacc as fucc, yo.

i had to give the ? a quick history lesson she was running her ? sucker to much
  • -CB-
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I thought that King Kane was a TrueRap alias with the way he types. True story.

Nah, he's a lame poster that went by the name Mr Player and got exposed for being a lame, and Trill sum #, ? wit his shirt off in all his avi's.. sad.
  • King_Kane
    Options
    lmao...beezy's thread was like two weeks ago, if that...I don't see how that changes anything I typed in the post you quoted.

im talking about the original beezy thread about stew 1st meeting her ? you memory aint worth to nickles

and what with all you english teachers on here correcting my ? doesnt mean ill type any better dont make me start using ghetto slang in this ? ? canz get r3alliz3 bad on h3r3 bro

• -CB-
    edited May 2012
    Options
    @HOS.. lol if u came bacc to correct typos u might as well fall bacc into the abyss. I'd hate to see u end up like ? and 34, would be a waste ofa good 5 to 6 years of building a brand just to have poster's last memories of u be a negative one... just saying.
  • King_Kane
    Options
    actually those arint mine i cant take credit for someone elses ? but i admit to being batt3zone
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who is King Kane?

examples:

Correct:

Incorrect:

WATCH OUT FOR THESE

present.
    (LF - Low Frequency)

WATCH OUT FOR U

An UFO landed in 1967.

Would you like a cookie for that grammar lesson

Please. I love cookies.

• Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    Back to the topic. Real lady, being that crazy you know the ? gotta be good.