Now That We All Can See Who Hit Reactions, Past & Present .............

Options

Comments

• haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's one more for you
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    do what you have to do guy. lol @ i hurt your feelings, i hit a lot of wacks indiscriminately, i'd have to know which poster is which in order to do it intentionally.

it's obvious you upset a lot people doing that

edit
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    This reaction ? seems to not be working for me. Wacked and cosigned a couple people but i still seem to be anonymous....
    Dont know if thats an advantage .

it does

cause I saw your name all over my wack's

word?!
    u must've said alot of wack ? then.

I dont think I can bring myself to check all 67 of my wacks and who did em, bless yall hearts though, cause idgaf.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    uhh I'm not checking them all...just the first few .... but you were on them for sure
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai, its ok. I'm done hitting you with facts. You're a lying little ? with complex issues that must be addressed by a licensed mental health professional. Seek help, as I'm sure you arent in the right state of mind to be around anyone's child. You know, seeing as how you were a professional killer that hit men, women and children.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @du smh lol, you a nasty old man
  • ms.jones
    Options
    Its 11 where I'm at, soooooo.....and you do care,Kai....its hurting you to see how everyone sees you for the fake ass liar that you are. If you didn't care, you wouldn't have responded to my post calling you a Bobblehead, which I find hilarious that you knew who I was referring to LOL!!
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    HOS wrote: »
    uhh I'm not checking them all...just the first few .... but you were on them for sure
    Kai, how do you feel about Ms. Southern? Just wanna see if you real enough to post it.

oh really....
  • a.mann
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    do what you have to do guy. lol @ i hurt your feelings, i hit a lot of wacks indiscriminately, i'd have to know which poster is which in order to do it intentionally.

it's obvious you hurt a lot feelings doing that

i didn't know i was supposed to keep track of who was who as far as screennames. also didn't know i was supposed to make an announcement after every wack or flag that i gave it and why

also, i like to add flags or wacks if i see a few there already. just wanna join in the fun is all, majority of them are due to this practice

I don't care for explanations
  • ms.jones
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reactions are like ?
  • a.mann
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Kai, its ok. I'm done hitting you with facts. You're a lying little ? with complex issues that must be addressed by a licensed mental health professional. Seek help, as I'm sure you arent in the right state of mind to be around anyone's child. You know, seeing as how you were a professional killer that hit men, women and children.

lmao @ reading this in a MsJ voice..how cute!

; )

lol

ain't it tho

ole lil tink tink
  • ms.jones
    Options
    Its cool, Bobble. I've said my say, and now I'm done. Could care less about what you say you don't feel, because we both know that's a lie.
  • gns
    Options
    probably coincidence, either way i hate that gif in your sig, just thought of that.

on another note.
    kai doesnt have to apologize to me.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reaction buttons is the best thing to ever happen to the IC.

Everybody's feelings coming out.

Admin trolled everyone simultaneously.....

Especially since they took so long to release who flagging who...lol

Goat ? .

HOS wrote: »
    Johnny you right on the money cuzzy, no ? .

I feel like maybe theres posters out there that are upset because I dont acknowledge them.

I know for a fact that one ? European poster lol, he been wacking me no ? like he was getting paid by the wack. But thats because I got him completely ignored, cant even remember dude name just seen his av.

But my posts are not meant for her. I dont even remember ever posting to her more than 2 or 3 times since she been here.

She need to apologize or its gonna get ugly.

lol that Europoster is probably that Blacc British guy that had the real tight du rag on that had a vein poppin out of his temple. n/h

lol me in a durag and a poppin vain>>>>you in your grandmas used stockings cap and over grown moustache looking like you just escaped rehab. nh

I don't flag people ? ......rarely use the buttons....aint me he talking bout.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote:
    let the feelings run amok

tumblr_m4dwx1QOb91r42er3.gif

And so it came to pass.
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *Enjoys the heightened level of conflict on the IC*

i6ja6o.jpg
  • 1of1
    Options
    First she had to pick up his dry cleaning, now she can wait if Jones isn't done. Kai is flustered out here.

Are you planning on staying in Detroit long-term?
  • 1of1
    Options
    First she had to pick up his dry cleaning, now she can wait if Jones isn't done. Kai is flustered out here.

Are you planning on staying in Detroit long-term?

lol, i already picked it up, it was right around the corner

i'll be hear till i finish grad school at least. i like living here cuz i can still stay close to my family in windsor

So its like going to the restroom. You used the short trip to try and create an out for yourself.

I remember you and ms.jones exchanging words about your job with the dead bodies.

Do you see dying areas of the city up close or is that not part of your immediate surroundings?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My IC stats are off the chain lol only posters who wacked me wa KAt and some other stalking ? ? i care not too acknowledge...btw since MsJones in Memphis and Kai is in Detroit we need to make this happen in Chicago...
  • gns
    Options
    So is it safe to say it's Kai Day on the IC today?

You know the females gotta take turns Kai...

*feelings* cause i can sense the jealousy.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @du smh lol, you a nasty old man
    i cosigned... but what i do??
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's GTD mean?

Got The Drawers...