Now That We All Can See Who Hit Reactions, Past & Present .............

Options

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    CainMarko wrote: »
    Girl fight...

Lol at midget hoodrat and bobble head

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i plan on ethering each of kia's and jonesy's replies to each other because i like instigating....
  • Dupac
    Options
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    i plan on ethering each of kia's and jonesy's replies to each other because i like instigating....

i used to do that to instigate, i didnt want to be known tho

i know right?

in the past my trolling and instigating was done so subtle that most ain't even catch on to it....

now it's just out there for every one to see.....

smh....
  • Dupac
    Options
    this ? is quite intense.....
  • Stew
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Be$T_1 wrote: »
    mufukas actin like they didnt see this lil beef cookin.......

i have no beef, with anyone. ? has never been that serious to me

ms. jones has not liked me from the jump, which she says is due to me thinking too highly of myself (lol, i'll get right on having low self-esteem for you). i couldn't give a quarter of a ? what she thinks about me, and that bothers her.

i can only surmise her feelings as some form of jealousy. nothing else explains her contempt for me, as i've never attacked her unprovoked

she's gonna have to do better than her expletive filled tirades to go toe to toe with me. cuz those hoodrat argument tactics and insults aren't gonna phase me

even though your a shady, cold, intellegent dame I gave this a "ether" because u kept it simple yet harsh and 1hunnid....

I have no idea why u and ms.jones are at odds, I peeped the indirect rah rah between u two months ago though.... now from what u sayin jones is jealous of u, she doesn't seem the type to get up in arms over other women so i'ma b expectin her to address u on the shots u takin at her character......

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    i had no idea kai and jonsey were beefing....

i and i like to pretend i pay attention to ? like that....
    a true battle of opposing ideologies

on one hand you have a young lady that's justifiably big headed about being (seemly) happily married

on the other you have a young single baby mama, "wookin fo nove in all da wong places", yes buckwheat

but I like Jonsey, I like her body and actual admire she holding it down dolo
    (she was hurt when she thought I had changed my opinion on this, see sig)
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? foot refugee tho.....lol
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @conflict210 I like his hair.

*super shallow Kanye shrug*
  • Stew
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    had to take it a notch higher and give jonesy a "goat", she seems to see fugazi kai for who she is.....

now kai you've said alot of things that didn't add up when calculated, I wouldn't call what jonesy said a shot at your character, because it's very well a part of your character....

now scurry along, jonesy seems to be at ya neck for the fugazi u incorporate thru ya posts.....
  • Stew
    Options
  • Dupac
    Options
    aww ? ....this thread is just gold
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    mufukas actin like they didnt see this lil beef cookin.......

i have no beef, with anyone. ? has never been that serious to me

ms. jones has not liked me from the jump, which she says is due to me thinking too highly of myself (lol, i'll get right on having low self-esteem for you). i couldn't give a quarter of a ? what she thinks about me, and that bothers her.

i can only surmise her feelings as some form of jealousy. nothing else explains her contempt for me, as i've never attacked her unprovoked

she's gonna have to do better than her expletive filled tirades to go toe to toe with me. cuz those hoodrat argument tactics and insults aren't gonna phase me

even though your a shady, cold, intellegent dame I gave this a "ether" because u kept it simple yet harsh and 1hunnid....

I have no idea why u and ms.jones are at odds, I peeped the indirect rah rah between u two months ago though.... now from what u sayin jones is jealous of u, she doesn't seem the type to get up in arms over other women so i'ma b expectin her to address u on the shots u takin at her character......

Bruh....

She probably low-key gave you a hundred wacks and feelings, go back and check the ? out..

Just saying before you co-sign Ms. Rocky Dennis do your homework.

I was surprised.

see thats the thing, she did give me lots of wacks which is why she is who she is.... very cold and full of trickery....

I don't knock how she plays it, because folks like her always get it the worst in the end....

not mad at her at all, I expect it from a dame like her.....

• FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? popping out yet?
  • Dupac
    edited May 2012
    Options
    had to take it a notch higher and give jonesy a "goat", she seems to see fugazi kai for who she is.....

now kai you've said alot of things that didn't add up when calculated, I wouldn't call what jonesy said a shot at your character, because it's very well a part of your character....

now scurry along, jonesy seems to be at ya neck for the fugazi u incorporate thru ya posts.....

i had to wack this....

and i'll tell you why...

ahem...

see an ether is given out for something that is just brutally vicious... cleverly worded....or something that just invokes emotions in all those who read it....

with jonsey and kia going at it.....almost every post they direct to each other will fall under one of those descriptions...

a GOAT on the other hand....that ? just stands out, and stands alone.....we may not remember any of the etherous posts they send to each other, we just know they both are being malicious towards each other and were saying very witty and hurtful things....

but a GOAT.....you remember that....damn near word for word....

like the (face that only TI could love) diss.....that ? was a GOAT all around
  • a.mann
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Of course I wackes your fake ass story you fake ass ? . You lie in every post you make. Yes, I am returning the favor, tou ? blowhole. The difference between me and you is, I'm a honest chick. I don't have to lie to get cosigns and ethers. No wonder your man hasn't impregnated you...he doesn't want to make the same mistake twice. You a ? foot refugee, with the personality of an ingrown hair.

Weak ass ? , you hide your hand, but now everyone can see how ? fake you are. Hoodrat, never. I an every thing you wish you were, and that's real.

kai wish she was a single parent?

that chick has some serious issues
  • [Deleted User]
    Options

best, you are welcome to your opinion just like she is

whether someone believes me or doesn't on an online forum is of no consequence to me

my life will go on trust me

but if anyone thinks their words are gonna affect me on here, they are deluded

you've given explanations when confronted, which leads me to believe u do care if your believed or not.....

u a cold piece of work, the way u did charlie last summer wit the whole pm thing was outlandishly wicked, yet u still was givin me "ethers" a couple nights ago when I was callin her a bellestuous calorie hoarder...... your intellectually foul.

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    for ? sake this ? Be$t_1 is wack as ? ... let these broads (and a.mann) handle this yo...
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ms. Jones > Kai

beleedat
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    okaaaay.

I guess i wont just disregard this thread then. Let me go back and skim.
  • a.mann
    edited May 2012
    Options

now all of a sudden Beedy Bead's lightbub has flash on
    you need to "un-goat" her

I was the very 1st poster here to get in kai's ass about her tales

cuz the only thing missing were Huey, Dewey and Louie

I also recall how a lot folks here jumped up in her defense

going so far as to posted articles and photos of child soliders