Now That We All Can See Who Hit Reactions, Past & Present .............

Options

Comments

• -CB-
    -CB- Members Posts: 323
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    -CB- wrote: »
    Be$T_1 wrote: »
    LoL @ Kai goin ham on the "ether" reaction towards charlie danger in the G&S thread me and charlie had words in....

Kai hits "ether" whenever someone calls charlie a fatty.... Kai doesn't like Charlie because she is a fatty....

lol, don't start. i hit ether if i think something is etherous, regardless of who is being attacked. i've hit ether on charlie's posts as well. i am equal opportunity with my reactions

i like this change, i'll still keep hitting reactions in the same fashion tho

U must a felt like a ? when u checked ur reactions where u dissed me and received a wack and assumed it was from me but it wasnt.. goes to show u how much u stalk my posts and how mad u are that I refuse to simp u. Not everyone gonna think u look good, Kai.. plus I worked at Macy's for 3 years, skinny, wig wearing manikins give me the creeps.

lol, how do you know what i "assumed", your privy to inner machinations of my mind now?

as hard as it maybe for you to believe cb, not everyone is so invested in this like you are. some of us *shock and surprise* just don't care
    and it's mannequin

U bonehead, how the hell can u say the bolded? Especially seeing how from what ive seen so far, u've given the most reactions on the board, its obvious u care, lame.

And yeah I knew when I typed it, it felt like I was spellin it wrong lol.. but yeah, eat a ? .

lol, sure you did, cuz you're totally not an imbecile

I do not like you, yo.. u should come to NY so that we can have hot, sweaty, angry sex, I say hot bcuz i'd ? the ? out of u in my boiler room.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'm tryin to decide who i should randomly press feelings for. a lot of souls are gonna burn slow now.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I gave Kat, PR and Sanchez an equal amount of goats. Cause all is fair in love and war.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? i've only gave out reaction like 8 times.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? damn @ me saying h rap shouldn't be a mod and a coalition of ? retaliated by burying my post with flags.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I must admit that I am amused by this...
  • ChromaStoned
    ChromaStoned Members Posts: 938 ✭✭✭
    Options
    @sixsicksins da ? is your relation to King_Kane
    you wack every negative post about him. splain yoself sparkle light
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/4455484/#Comment_4455484

you know how them gblt stick together
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao...

First comment after my initial investigation..these quiet ? ain't ? ! Scary ? .

youre white. no need to use "scary" instead of "scared" like 90% of the black population feels it is necessary to do.
  • riddlerap
    Options
    damn, went to page 2 after posting and saw PR called out Kat on that ? too. one of the dumbest things i see people on this site do consistently.
  • riddlerap
    Options
    anyway, i still have yet to click a single reaction. this has 0 effect on my life.
  • riddlerap
    Options
  • -CB-
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Thats what passive aggressive, wack posters do to posters they feel are superior to them. Why speak out when they know in return they will more than likely be ethered or sonned, its much easier to hit a button and feel some kind of false sense of victory.

*dont cry, Cain, im speaking in general*
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Cain throws shots from the edge never really gets his hands ? .
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • -CB-
    Options
    Thats what passive aggressive, wack posters do to posters they feel are superior to them. Why speak out when they know in return they will more than likely be ethered or sonned, its much easier to hit a button and feel some kind of false sense of victory.

Didn't you diss Cain for being a dicrider of mine before? n/h

Well at one point he was one of your dickriding faithfuls, until one day I pulled up a couple of ur posts from one of ur alias accounts and showed him what u really thought of him, for some reason he thought u held him in high regards lol... he was sadly mistaken.

Upon seeing how u really viewed him he hopped off the wagon and I assume grew some disdain for u, hence the significant amounts of flags.
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    Options
    ^^^and you say that I'm the one investigating other males posts. You deserve to live in a basement.

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Pico? i dont see Pico
  • -CB-
    edited May 2012
    Options
    No investigating necessary, I saw a poster shittin on Cain, come to find out that the poster was just a JG alias.. didnt have to make hourly coffee runs and spend nights at the station the way u did.
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    Options
    No investigating necessary, I saw a poster shittin on Cain, come to find out that the poster was just a JG alias.. didnt have to make hourly coffee runs and spend nights at the station the way u did.
    your logic is amazing.
  • The Douce
    The Douce Members Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • Purr
    Options
  • -CB-
    Options

Didn't you diss Cain for being a dicrider of mine before? n/h

Well at one point he was one of your dickriding faithfuls, until one day I pulled up a couple of ur posts from one of ur alias accounts and showed him what u really thought of him, for some reason he thought u held him in high regards lol... he was sadly mistaken.

Upon seeing how u really viewed him he hopped off the wagon and I assume grew some disdain for u, hence the significant amounts of flags.

lol if that's why he was cliccin on those reactions. I thought it was just because he was a Kimi simp and got mad I was dissin his e-woman. Didn't know he felt betrayed by werds from a "Dutch Gangsta".

lmao Thats the name. His love affair with u was over after it was revealed that, that was you. U been dissing Mikko since forever, he had no prob with u at all tho, it was when he saw u thought of him as a lame.

Cain, am I lying?
  • Purr
    Options
    hi pico :)

Hello S. smh @ not speaking to me.

Hola T. I aint even know it was you! como estas?
  • Purr
    Options
    hi pico :)

Hello S. smh @ not speaking to me.

Hola T. I aint even know it was you! como estas?

Bien, y tu?

muy bien, gracias. Nice new screen name though.
  • The Douce
    The Douce Members Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello everyone