Official PR Simp Thread

Options

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    lmao nah man he was driving and pulled up beside the car she was in.
  • mdcu16
    mdcu16 Members Posts: 297
    Options
    mdcu16 wrote: »
    @icoldstew ..... Seriously?

@? .... That's not you in your avi....

I swear. 7 years and 1 niece and 1 nephew later they are still happily married

Well ain't that precious

• The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    The IC.... I may be a young one but I'm no dumb one my friend ::tisk tisk tisk::

I am much more hideous but oh well I tried. Will try again later.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    LOL she is Mexican but nah
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    yeah the staring can be creepy

but i hate when a guy tries to holla while he's in his car. like seriously you expect me to stop in the middle of the street to talk to you

has this every worked for a guy?

Yeah it's worked for me before, honestly depends on how you do it. I mean what am I supposed to do park my car and come back and talk to you even if you are there when I get back?
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dizzel3000 wrote: »
    anyone making headway with these ladies?

they coo ...aint nothing poppin tho .... thought more females posted in the PR ...guess not

I will never understand why a man just sits and stares at a woman instead of approaching her... Is it really that scary to approach someone?

sometimes ? just be happening ... ? might have a brain freeze moment ... aint looking right ...just had a hot link sandwich ... you know ...just ? be happening ...my question tho is why i never see females come and say nothing to dudes ...even when yall know yall be looking just as hard..?

Sometimes it's all about the chase.
    In my experience men like to chase and women like to be chased.

• JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ~SpecialK~ wrote: »

they coo ...aint nothing poppin tho .... thought more females posted in the PR ...guess not

I will never understand why a man just sits and stares at a woman instead of approaching her... Is it really that scary to approach someone?

sometimes ? just be happening ... ? might have a brain freeze moment ... aint looking right ...just had a hot link sandwich ... you know ...just ? be happening ...my question tho is why i never see females come and say nothing to dudes ...even when yall know yall be looking just as hard..?

yea that ? aint natural... thats something that was made up in movies and dudes followed suit ...when have you ever seen something in nature get chased................................................................................and not run away? man i ain't chasing a damn thing ... besides...... my asthma would flare up.. haha
  • mdcu16
    Options

yea that ? aint natural... thats something that was made up in movies and dudes followed suit ...when have you ever seen something in nature get chased................................................................................and not run away? man i ain't chasing a damn thing ... besides...... my asthma would flare up.. haha

So do you wait for a woman to approach you?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

depends on the situation ....like if i see a female somewhere (work,school,gym....etc) and i know im going to see her again i might not go thirstin after her on that first encounter... now if i see she aint about to do ? then yeah i'll go see what's up with her ...thats why i asked the question..
  • mdcu16
    Options

depends on the situation ....like if i see a female somewhere (work,school,gym....etc) and i know im going to see her again i might not go thirstin after her on that first encounter... now if i see she aint about to do ? then yeah i'll go see what's up with her ...thats why i asked the question..
    To answer your question, personally I'm just not the aggressive type. I prefer to be pursued instead of doing the perusing.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

To answer your question, personally I'm just not the aggressive type. I prefer to be pursued instead of doing the perusing.

right ...and a lot of females are like that .... but me personally i like it when a chick is bold enough to come up to a dude an spit a little something ....i can almost guarantee you most dudes do too ...matter fact next time you see a dude you think got a coo little vibe go up to him and introduce yourself and see how off guard the dude will be ...promise you you'll get the cooperation just off the boldness alone ... plus a dude aint gone do all that guessing game ? some of yall ladies like to do ..if he give you the contact info he gone be down to ? with you no doubt..
  • MissK
    Options
    @Dizzel3000

This:

The chase has been happening a long time, just because you don't doesn't mean that ? was made up-plenty of men and women 'chase' each other....

substitute the word chase for game or pursue-it is all the same in what I am talking about.

• mdcu16
    Options
    I don't know about that @Dizzle3000..... I like an aggressive dude. The fact that you had the ? to approach me is enough to make me at least want to hear what you have to say. If I have to aggressively persue a dude I'll lose interest. If you can stare At me until you make me uncomfortable then you can approach me. Once the eye contact is made at least have the ? to say hi/hello/etc then we can take it from there.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So let me ask you ladies a question since we are on the topic of male approaches female. In your experience, what makes a man stand out compared to the other dozen that you don't take serious? You can skip the obvious answers like attraction, confidence and "how he presents himself". What is the correct way to approach you without you defensively blocking me out thinking I'm "just another" trying to spit game? A proper protocol is in order..
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    If you can stare At me until you make me uncomfortable then you can approach me.

Like this?

black-snake-moan.jpg

TheCryingIndian-fullcommercial-KeepAmericaBeautiful360p_H264-AAC.gif

• mdcu16
    Options
    @deadeye I hate you for that. I'm going to have nightmares now.... Thanks.... Lol you honestly don't understand how much I loathe when people stare at me......

@sagewonder all a man has to do is be himself..... No gimmicks, wack ass lines, "hey sexy/babe/mami". Introduce yourself and we can start from there. I'd respond more to an unattractive guy that approaches me without any gimmicks than an attractive guy calling me sexy/yellow bone/etc

Example: An attractive guy approached me talking about taking me shopping and spending his money on me.... No play was given
  • deadeye
    edited June 2012
    Options
    @deadeye I hate you for that. I'm going to have nightmares now.... Thanks

scv1aw.jpg

• mdcu16
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

scv1aw.jpg

:(
  • deadeye
    edited June 2012
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

scv1aw.jpg

:(

You'll be all right :-)
  • MissK
    Options
    @sagewonder

It would really depend on the situation but sincerity is always good, humor, just plain honesty.

If I run into someone in say a music store, ask for an opinion on something-something like that can lead to a more normal conversation than just saying something slick about appearance/what you wearing/what you working with..

This might seem obvious but most won't use that approach.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    @Dizzel3000

This:

The chase has been happening a long time, just because you don't doesn't mean that ? was made up-plenty of men and women 'chase' each other....

substitute the word chase for game or pursue-it is all the same in what I am talking about.

nah ...chasin a woman aint got nothin to do with no game.... that ? is essentially the antitheses of game ... but ok fair enough .. what i was getting at is while "the chase" may have been around for some time ...it definitely has been propagandize by the media of all sorts ...on top of that you got to understand the calibre of lady has also changed over the years ..and to be frank ..some of these young ladies just dont hold a candle to the women of generations past ... so to think a dude is going to be chasin after that ..well ....its a little nieve in my most humble of opinion...
  • Sage Wonder
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Yeah. It's always that initial conversation starter to break the ice that poses the most challenge. I know nothing about you, your interests or what you do for a living but I have to say something that will warrant enough discussion to be successful. Without resorting to complimenting looks.

Every now and again I'll be the guy that just looks because I feel like I have nothing to work with. Check you out and then count it as a loss. I'm more of an introvert than outgoing so I tend to choose my battles.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    I don't know about that @Dizzle3000..... I like an aggressive dude. The fact that you had the ? to approach me is enough to make me at least want to hear what you have to say. If I have to aggressively persue a dude I'll lose interest. If you can stare At me until you make me uncomfortable then you can approach me. Once the eye contact is made at least have the ? to say hi/hello/etc then we can take it from there.

whats you going to talk to a dude YOUR interested in have to do with his agression tho?? he can still be an aggressive dude and not get at you first ..i mean those things aren't always mutually exclusive.. and why would you loose interest just because you had to initially purse him? ....what if you get to talking and ya'll vibe cool as hell...you mean to tell me you'd be like uhhhh yeah ? ...you coo n all ...but what was up with all that not coming and hollin' at me first ? ? you see ...uhhmm uhhmmmmm im off that! ..lol ...cmon now...
  • Sage Wonder
    Options
    Ay Dizzel, we might be civilized but we aren't all that far off from animals. They just want to see us hunt. Primitive nature.
  • MissK
    Options
    @Dizzel3000

This:

nah ...chasin a woman aint got nothin to do with no game.... that ? is essentially the antitheses of game ... but ok fair enough .. what i was getting at is while "the chase" may have been around for some time ...it definitely has been propagandize by the media of all sorts ...on top of that you got to understand the calibre of lady has also changed over the years ..and to be frank ..some of these young ladies just dont hold a candle to the women of generations past ... so to think a dude is going to be chasin after that ..well ....its a little nieve in my most humble of opinion...

Survival of the fittest my friend. The man who goes after what they want most likely will obtain their goal, same thing for women. (when done properly)

If nobody says anything or allows their intentions to be known, then you will surely lose the opportunity. In the game of life you can't sit back, doing very little and expect to win.

Also, different strokes applies here as well. Some men like to be the aggressor and vice versa.

What you say about women is the same for men-the calibre has changed and many are not the gentlemen of the past. Women don't want to deal with the games either....