Official PR Simp Thread

Options

Comments

• mdcu16
    mdcu16 Members Posts: 297
    Options
    Dizzel3000 wrote: »
    mdcu16 wrote: »
    I don't know about that @Dizzle3000..... I like an aggressive dude. The fact that you had the ? to approach me is enough to make me at least want to hear what you have to say. If I have to aggressively persue a dude I'll lose interest. If you can stare At me until you make me uncomfortable then you can approach me. Once the eye contact is made at least have the ? to say hi/hello/etc then we can take it from there.

whats you going to talk to a dude YOUR interested in have to do with his agression tho?? he can still be an aggressive dude and not get at you first ..i mean those things aren't always mutually exclusive.. and why would you loose interest just because you had to initially purse him? ....what if you get to talking and ya'll vibe cool as hell...you mean to tell me you'd be like uhhhh yeah ? ...you coo n all ...but what was up with all that not coming and hollin' at me first ? ? you see ...uhhmm uhhmmmmm im off that! ..lol ...cmon now...

Well then that would just be my loss. I've just never been the type to aggressively pursue. I'm not an aggressive person when it comes to that and no I wouldn't say that to a guy... That's childish. When I say Id lose interest I'm referring to if we're basically playing tag through eye contact and the guy keeps it going after several cues to come over and talk. Unfortunately Im a smart ass and would say something along the lines of "A hi or hello would have been suffice". I'm not saying a man isn't aggressive if he doesn't persue but hell context clues definitely will allow you to measure how aggressive a man is in a situation like that. Of course i would not be able to measure a man's aggression by just seeing an attractive man and basing his aggression off him not appproaching me. Only a truly vain person or someone trying to justify obvious rejection would do that. Im saying that I'm not perusing a man that likes to be persued... No not happening. Some women like that, however I do not.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ~SpecialK~ wrote: »
    ~SpecialK~ wrote: »
    @Dizzel3000

This:

To answer your question, personally I'm just not the aggressive type. I prefer to be pursued instead of doing the perusing.

The chase has been happening a long time, just because you don't doesn't mean that ? was made up-plenty of men and women 'chase' each other....

substitute the word chase for game or pursue-it is all the same in what I am talking about.

nah ...chasin a woman aint got nothin to do with no game.... that ? is essentially the antitheses of game ... but ok fair enough .. what i was getting at is while "the chase" may have been around for some time ...it definitely has been propagandize by the media of all sorts ...on top of that you got to understand the calibre of lady has also changed over the years ..and to be frank ..some of these young ladies just dont hold a candle to the women of generations past ... so to think a dude is going to be chasin after that ..well ....its a little nieve in my most humble of opinion...

Survival of the fittest my friend. The man who goes after what they want most likely will obtain their goal, same thing for women. (when done properly)

If nobody says anything or allows their intentions to be known, then you will surely lose the opportunity. In the game of life you can't sit back, doing very little and expect to win.

Also, different strokes applies here as well. Some men like to be the aggressor and vice versa.

What you say about women is the same for men-the calibre has changed and many are not the gentlemen of the past. Women don't want to deal with the games either....

See but thats where some females got the ? twisted tho .... it aint no competition out here for these females ... what i look like out here fighting for you love? ...mannn please ... and this is not even on some ? ? ...but hey ..the pretty girl walking by aint the center of the universe .... a dude might have some other ? on his mind or he just might not want to sweat her like that at the time... now if me "sittin back n doing very little" as you say .... leads her to passin me by which then leads to the next man snatching ...hey ..it is what it is thats who she chose up with... there are other females on this earth ...so that ? aint gone hurt my heart at all ... ? ill tip my cap to that ? n tell him damn bruh you got a nice one and keep it movin ...and thats just 100....

.....and @SpecialK i know you keep it G ...however every female aint on the same ? you be on... so dudes deal accordingly .............how you doin btw??
  • mdcu16
    Options
    Ay Dizzel, we might be civilized but we aren't all that far off from animals. They just want to see us hunt. Primitive nature.

No lol I just like a gentleman... I guess I'm old fashion when it comes to this topic
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know about that @Dizzle3000..... I like an aggressive dude. The fact that you had the ? to approach me is enough to make me at least want to hear what you have to say. If I have to aggressively persue a dude I'll lose interest. If you can stare At me until you make me uncomfortable then you can approach me. Once the eye contact is made at least have the ? to say hi/hello/etc then we can take it from there.

whats you going to talk to a dude YOUR interested in have to do with his agression tho?? he can still be an aggressive dude and not get at you first ..i mean those things aren't always mutually exclusive.. and why would you loose interest just because you had to initially purse him? ....what if you get to talking and ya'll vibe cool as hell...you mean to tell me you'd be like uhhhh yeah ? ...you coo n all ...but what was up with all that not coming and hollin' at me first ? ? you see ...uhhmm uhhmmmmm im off that! ..lol ...cmon now...

Well then that would just be my loss. I've just never been the type to aggressively pursue. I'm not an aggressive person when it comes to that and no I wouldn't say that to a guy... That's childish. When I say Id lose interest I'm referring to if we're basically playing tag through eye contact and the guy keeps it going after several cues to come over and talk. Unfortunately Im a smart ass and would say something along the lines of "A hi or hello would have been suffice". I'm not saying a man isn't aggressive if he doesn't persue but hell context clues definitely will allow you to measure how aggressive a man is in a situation like that. Of course i would not be able to measure a man's aggression by just seeing an attractive man and basing his aggression off him not appproaching me. Only a truly vain person or someone trying to justify obvious rejection would do that. Im saying that I'm not perusing a man that likes to be persued... No not happening. Some women like that, however I do not.

thats all i was trying to point out in my original statement on the topic... @bolded

And im pretty sure no half decent female would say what i said to a dude ..lol ... i was just being facetious .... however if you made that smartass/sarcastic comment to a dude like me ... i would laugh ..and we would be starting off on a very good note ... because i like that kind of humor ...but trust im already knowin where you coming from ..like i said most females do the same ... but look im just saying dont be afraid to try something new ..take it as a science project from @dizzel3k ..you might be surprised how them results work in your favor..
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Dizzel3000

I am good (well besides dealing with triple digit heat)- thanks for asking....you?
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ay Dizzel, we might be civilized but we aren't all that far off from animals. They just want to see us hunt. Primitive nature.

No lol I just like a gentleman... I guess I'm old fashion when it comes to this topic

You like an aggressive gentleman.. Lol, no I understand what you mean but that sounded contradictive.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    ay... the chase is still the chase,, ? just got lazy...

the example i've used many times is predators in the wild....

most ? represent that perfectly...

have you ever in the history of watching dicover channels seen a pack of predators run past everythign and go to the very front of the pack and tackles the strongest, most healthy prey possible??

negative...

they always go for the slow, sickly, limping, ? looking ? in the back....

? these days the same way... they don't go for the top game catch, they go for the easiest prey...

? hungry, and they ready to eat...? running all day...
  • Dupac
    Options
    the dumb chick standing there like "why everybody running?? it's hot out here!!"

getting bagged
  • mdcu16
    Options
    ^^^^ lmao.... Smh.. That's horrible.
  • Dupac
    Options
    ^^^^ lmao.... Smh.. That's horrible.

and true.. how many great, wonderful, beautiful, intelligent, caked up, strong willed, independent, successful, amazing, marvelous, and yet miraculously & desperately single chicks you know??

and how many lowered expectation chicks you know that got men that ain't going no where....

i say i wonder.....
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ Dudes suppressing game and giving bare minimum info to improve their chances. You really love to see people suffer.

But I can change that. PM for details cause these ? in a barrel type heads don't want you to prosper.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Be careful wit your simpin fellas, she could come back to haunt u :-@
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you been known to simp, then you got no choice but to move. Even years after you stopped.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good morning ladies.

What do you all have planned for the weekend?
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    How do you post videos? Have tried on this ipa?
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    just paste the url
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options

and ladies be careful you simp/flirt/interact with too

some of these men get a lil tooooo attached
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Shots at anyone in particular?

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    lol yes please name names
  • The Prodigalson
    Options
  • John_Blazini
    edited June 2012
    Options

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl7b6KlgvzI
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    this one poster named Millz threatened to expose some female... can't remember her name but I think she was from California

anywho I believe he had her send more nude pics to avoid her family seeing what she had 1st sent him. I still think she was exposed to the IC when it was all said and done

I'd rather keep my personal story squashed... no need for it to be rehashed lol
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    thought u were going to say deadeye
  • The Prodigalson
    Options
    this one poster named Millz threatened to expose some female... can't remember her name but I think she was from California

anywho I believe he had her send more nude pics to avoid her family seeing what she had 1st sent him. I still think she was exposed to the IC when it was all said and done

I'd rather keep my personal story squashed... no need for it to be rehashed lol

That Gin & Juice chick with the fatty. I remember that. I also remember some ? pretending he was going to school out that way to was suppose to come visit her. Him telling his family about this cool chick only to get stood up when he went out there. ? had egg all on his face. Haaaaaaaaaa