how do i talk to women?

Options

Comments

• Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Basically just let the opening convo be relevant to ur surroundings,eg:

If she out trying to pickout a dress frm the store, compliment her taste, compliment the clothing item etc..

If u meet her @ the movie rentals then ask her opinion on her best movie she has watched etc

Small ? lyk that can get u started
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    small "flirty" jokes work as well like if she got a nice ass call her "miss new ? " or find out her personality... and say a line from a song that u can assume she likes... say she has a lil sass to her but grown and sexy say " I feel u girl u on yo "pretty girl rock" ? huh.... if she a hood chick when she say " I got my own car... take care of my kid(s) and work... hit her wit dat *in webbie voice* "girl u a bad Bytch" I guarantee u they smile..
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just come up to her and start ripping on her....lightly. and just don't give any direct answers. Remain a mystery. and wear good cologne, and not that cheap ? ya pops wear.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    just watched a steve carrell movie on hbo where he divorced his wife and sought help from a love guru to get ? ...

it worked for him
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Question: how do you talk to women?
    Answer: You talk to them...
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Blank_Sinatra Members Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Me personally I'm an aesthetically pleasing ? for women to look at.

Long story short it comes down to looks in my case.

If i wasnt so handsome I would just say ? it and give up.

But I can have any woman I desire.. And they want me back.

Just get a haircut and wear new clothes if you feel like you an ugly ? .

Also work out.. Gym membership is the new Facebook everybody wanna get big.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol, is this mobb ? serious? I bet they have fences around your neighborhood to keep you kind inside.
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^^

The chicks I normally go for would son my ass if I came on them with dat game damobb2deep b droppin lol....

That ? would get u dismissed in an instance...classy broads don't play dat ?
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol, is this mobb ? serious? I bet they have fences around your neighborhood to keep you kind inside.

Lol @ requiring authorization and an ID card to get out and go to your local k-mart.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    small "flirty" jokes work as well like if she got a nice ass call her "miss new ? " or find out her personality... and say a line from a song that u can assume she likes... say she has a lil sass to her but grown and sexy say " I feel u girl u on yo "pretty girl rock" ? huh.... if she a hood chick when she say " I got my own car... take care of my kid(s) and work... hit her wit dat *in webbie voice* "girl u a bad Bytch" I guarantee u they smile..

that ? said call her miss new ? ,lol lol lol lol, T/S said "women" not "hoodrats"
  • 2nd chances
    2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Me personally I'm an aesthetically pleasing ? for women to look at.

Long story short it comes down to looks in my case.

If i wasnt so handsome I would just say ? it and give up.

But I can have any woman I desire.. And they want me back.

Just get a haircut and wear new clothes if you feel like you an ugly ? .

Also work out.. Gym membership is the new Facebook everybody wanna get big.

YO.....your sig is legendary off top bruh........

but lets not get a Head of ourselves here.......its very foreward thinking...
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just walk up and say wasup and talk about something relevant...askher something and tell her you like how she thinks. Get the number and start texting.

Texting has revolutionized dating.

If a woman likes you she will talk her ass off
  • jsnowpro
    jsnowpro Confirm Email Posts: 157
    Options
    Just walk up and say wasup and talk about something relevant...askher something and tell her you like how she thinks. Get the number and start texting.

Texting has revolutionized dating.

If a woman likes you she will talk her ass off

the hell with texting, id rather hit up a hoe vis a vis. texting is just too impersonal, you can read anything into a text.

• juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    confidence will you get far. once you got that everything else is a breeze.
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so how do i build confidence?
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Do actual activities and hobbies and have fun with your life. Stop being so damn thirsty for ? 24/ 7 cause this brainwashed generation believes that you MUST have a girl to validate yourself, which is a farce.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Start by improving your looks in any way possible. Your dress code, face moisturizer (an ashy face isn't popping), nice sneakers, whatever helps. Start from there, and also work out. This all works for me (that and my intellect)
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go up to a nice looking, sophisticated woman and say "Ayo ? ...what that thang smell like!!!" works everytime mane.
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dont you make these threads every year?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol dat ? worked 4 me... a Bytch gone entertain yo convo if she interested regardless.. she may laugh cuz she genuinely thinks it's funny or laugh cuz she thinkin "lol I can believe he said that ? smh... he lucky he kinda cute.. I will work on dat" either way u in there....
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Humor majority of these women don't laugh a lot if you can make her laugh your in the building and from there its up to you.

Do not give compliments majority of them receive ego massages daily and already have a lot of men telling them repetitive stuff. you gotta strike a convo about something different.

Be yourself no pick up lines or lame corny desperate ? .

• one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Humor majority of these women don't laugh a lot if you can make her laugh your in the building.

Do not give compliments majority of them gassed up already have many who compliment them each day.. so you gotta strike a convo about something different.

Be yourself no pick up lines or lame corny ? .