how do i talk to women?

Options
124»

Comments

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just be yourself...and if you find it hard to do that then i dont know what to tell you.You gotta have confidence when you approach/talking to these women.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wild Self wrote: »
    so how do i build confidence?

Do actual activities and hobbies and have fun with your life. Stop being so damn thirsty for ? 24/ 7 cause this brainwashed generation believes that you MUST have a girl to validate yourself, which is a farce.

this right here. get confidence from life. from doing ? . if your existence hangs on approval of females or even people in general, then you've already lost.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Isn't t/s the troll who said his girl forces him to lick funky ? ? If so....Colgate >>>> Conversation. 1st things 1st....can't talk to a girl when your breath smelling like hippo crotch and humane society. Priorties broham....
  • surge v1
    surge v1 Members Posts: 2
    Options
    My main problem is...how do you talk to females AT PARTIES? that should be the easiest place to get at em, but i always end up laying low.
  • 1800skypager
    1800skypager Members Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do your thing pay them no mind and wait till they choose you.
  • surge v1
    surge v1 Members Posts: 2
    Options
    well if i wait bro, i won't get chosen lol. always wind up at these parties and all the ? look like either they're taken or with groups of home girls. no real "openings" to make convo. i live in texas, so all of these parties are mainly mexican ?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    surge v1 wrote: »
    well if i wait bro, i won't get chosen lol. always wind up at these parties and all the ? look like either they're taken or with groups of home girls. no real "openings" to make convo. i live in texas, so all of these parties are mainly mexican ?

if its a group of them open a convo with all of them... females kno what u want its not a secret so talk and when u leave u become they next convo.. now they choosing u...