The Official Real World St. Thomas Thread: (Because last season was wack)

Options

Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    ahahahahahha @ "? me ? me ? me ? me ? me"
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real world Hollywood>>>>>

I know y'all remember that weird ass ? Greg calling everybody peasants lol lol
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited June 2012
    Options

19579.gif
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LOL yea i remember that ? ? had me dying when he called them peasants. and wasnt this the same season with the ? that was doing that fake crying ? ??
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LeRoy is still the realest ? to ever grace a "Real World" season. Real talk, it was refreshing to see someone rational/unemotional and not afraid to check people on their ? .
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    brandon should just off himself

if you gonna spend the whole show mad about getting friendzoned by a flatchested 6, find a razor and peace out. cant front, the suicide notebook got a ? hopes up.

no funeral. this the ? islands, your body will fall in the ocean and everybody will keep it moving
  • sdotcarter111
    Options
    the ? seem cool, but i dont know. spidey sense tingling on some possible ? tendencies

no probs with the two other white boys. blonde girl is trash, redhead is average and too gassed by thirsty club ?

i ? with toya

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...."real ? "

Greg was a ? i hated that ?
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    ...."real ? "

didn't he get kicked off the show after like 2 episodes too??
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @sdotcarter
    You ain't holding no punches huh ? ...lmao
  • young_belvi
    young_belvi Members Posts: 732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Greg was/is funny as ? to me. I remember some chick put me up on his fbook page and that ? statuses are straight jokes. ? be having me crackin up. A quick quotable..

"~It is soooo putrid and disgusting how all these clown ass peasants come from the abyss talking about "yeaaahhh, we won, go OKC." Humans are gross... Always trying to be apart of a winning entity... YO ASS wasnt saying GO Seattle 5 years ago.... Suck ass clowns.. Eeeeeewwwww .. I HATE BANDWAGON ? riders.... Uuuughhhhhh.. Go submerge yourself in a tub of Texas Pete... And take a deep breath while under..."
  • playmaker88
    Options
    nah that ? acted like a pompous ? he had issues
  • fuc_i_look_like
    Options
    @atribecalledgabi
    Nah Greg was around a lot longer than 2 episodes. He got kicked off around the middle of the season.

And lol @ his FB post ^^^
  • fuc_i_look_like
    Options
    He left on episode 8
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    ...."real ? "

LOL greg is the third realest ? to ever grace the real world. He made fun of that one broads body and made her cry. not a single ? was given. He put that racist white dude in his place "go away little white boy......go away". That ? was comedy.

didn't he get kicked off the show after like 2 episodes too??
    LOL nope and his season was one of the last g.o.a.t seasons of the real world. That's the weird black dude I was speaking on in my 1st post in here. That buff white dude on the season with greg was one the g.o.a.t cast members in real world history next to puck from san francisco. All dude did was work out, take steroids/snort coke in secret, get ? ? and wanted to fight everybody in the house except greg lol!!!!!!! He got kicked off before greg. You obviously haven't seen that season.

Greg played a prank on one of the "peasants" in the house. He took this chicks tooth brush and rubbed it on a lot of ? stuff and put it back in it's place. Somebody snitched on him and the girl went to confront him. She asked him did he rub her tooth brush on the sink? He calmly replied "No...............................I rubbed it all "around the inside of the sink", the top of the toilet bowel......................and then I spit on it and put it back". A poster on this site by the name of "towers" acts just like that ? lol.
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    LeRoy is still the realest ? to ever grace a "Real World" season.
    So we just gone act like Syrus don't exist? All he did was bring broads back to the house, beat, and left the house all day to party solo. Whenever he was at the house he was sleep and ? . The housemates started hating and he checked they ? so hard they wanted him off the show lol. They barley even showed any of the other housemates, it was the syrus show!!! THE JERSEY SHORE OWES MY ? A CHECK.

I used to work at home depot back in the day with that ? .

Remember when he was practicing his modeling and he pulled that g.o.a.t move off with the coat?

• fuc_i_look_like
    Options
    @deepeastoaklandp
    Hell yea I remember Greg and that damn coat. C/S this being one of the last g.o.a.t seasons. I'd buy this season if it was on DVD. This is the only season in Real World history where the majority of the cast was Black. That's what made Hollywood trillaaa
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @deepeastoaklandp
    Hell yea I remember Greg and that damn coat. C/S this being one of the last g.o.a.t seasons. I'd buy this season if it was on DVD. This is the only season in Real World history where the majority of the cast was Black. That's what made Hollywood trillaaa
    Dude with the roid rage was g.o.a.t also on that season. They came home he working out and drinking. They get ready to leave and he's like "hold on guys, 1 more set" lol!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only greg wasn't scared of his crazy ass lol. Greg exposed that one broad trying to act all holier than though. ? found out her lesbian secret and stayed reminding her of it. Did he call her family and tell them or did he say he was gonna do it? I don't remember lol.

All he did in his confessional was talk about how in shape and perfect he was. greg >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The real world is only goat when the black man is getting ass. Las vegas - alton, vegas - leroy, hawaii- teck, etc. Whenever the black man aint repping, it sucks.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why yall praising Greg, aint that the ? who caught feelings for that ? and got mad when his roommate took her. Smh
  • sdotcarter111
    Options
    ? wit short memories, forgetting Greg's numerous ? tendencies and bitchassness. He did some funny ? too, but the only reason he gets a full pass with IC ? is cause the mop-head ? was even more of a ? .
  • ocelot
    Options
    Bump...
    ESPYs over...
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If anybody was a ? in RW Hollywood, it was that ? ass ? , Will....
    This clown was caping for them ugly white ? in that house and when he was planning to confront Greg for his antics, this ? was using palm trees as a punching bag like he was training for the Kumite...LMAO! ? that ? . He's more ? -made than Kuramo
  • playmaker88
    Options
    That chick thats messin with red head looks uglier by the episode she just looks like a truck stop ? ..
  • ocelot
    Options
    Her pictures>>>>>>> herself
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was in St. Thomas last week, It's a great place to go. Figured out they stayed across from downtown on a side island. They need to start finding some women instead ? with the housemates. ? , the cab drivers know all the spots if you ask them.