The Official Real World St. Thomas Thread: (Because last season was wack)

Options

Comments

• fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    C/S Will in Hollywood being the ultimate ?
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    @deepeastoaklandp
    Hell yea I remember Greg and that damn coat. C/S this being one of the last g.o.a.t seasons. I'd buy this season if it was on DVD. This is the only season in Real World history where the majority of the cast was Black. That's what made Hollywood trillaaa
    Dude with the roid rage was g.o.a.t also on that season. They came home he working out and drinking. They get ready to leave and he's like "hold on guys, 1 more set" lol!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only greg wasn't scared of his crazy ass lol. Greg exposed that one broad trying to act all holier than though. ? found out her lesbian secret and stayed reminding her of it. Did he call her family and tell them or did he say he was gonna do it? I don't remember lol.

All he did in his confessional was talk about how in shape and perfect he was. greg >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yo that ? greg was like cell from dragonball z

"I'm perfect" lol

CellPerfectKameNV.png
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @deepeastoaklandp
    Hell yea I remember Greg and that damn coat. C/S this being one of the last g.o.a.t seasons. I'd buy this season if it was on DVD. This is the only season in Real World history where the majority of the cast was Black. That's what made Hollywood trillaaa
    Dude with the roid rage was g.o.a.t also on that season. They came home he working out and drinking. They get ready to leave and he's like "hold on guys, 1 more set" lol!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only greg wasn't scared of his crazy ass lol. Greg exposed that one broad trying to act all holier than though. ? found out her lesbian secret and stayed reminding her of it. Did he call her family and tell them or did he say he was gonna do it? I don't remember lol.

All he did in his confessional was talk about how in shape and perfect he was. greg >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"I'm perfect" lol

*dead*
    I remember when their job was to work @ some improv comedy club or some ? , and on their first day of orientation Andy ? showed up and Greg was like, "excuse, who are you? are you famous or something?"
    but on the old IC ? use to call that alcoholic, Joey, Vegeta....son was swollen for no reason. How the ? you 5'6", diesel, and losing arm wrestling matches to nerds?
    and there was another hoe ass ? on that season....I forgot his name but he was short, white, got duffed out and dropped by some dude in the club and did nothing. The albino ? was more trill than that ?
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »
    @deepeastoaklandp

"I'm perfect" lol

*dead*
    I remember when their job was to work @ some improv comedy club or some ? , and on their first day of orientation Andy ? showed up and Greg was like, "excuse, who are you? are you famous or something?"
    but on the old IC ? use to call that alcoholic, Joey, Vegeta....son was swollen for no reason. How the ? you 5'6", diesel, and losing arm wrestling matches to nerds?
    and there was another hoe ass ? on that season....I forgot his name but he was short, white, got duffed out and dropped by some dude in the club and did nothing. The albino ? was more trill than that ?

I remember that roid head lol. I just typed his name into google. This idiot does look like vegeta

joey_kovar_real_world_wrestler_01_0009_Layer_6_full.jpg

• PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »
    @deepeastoaklandp

"I'm perfect" lol

*dead*

I remember that roid head lol. I just typed his name into google. This idiot does look like vegeta

joey_kovar_real_world_wrestler_01_0009_Layer_6_full.jpg
    HA HA HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

"YOU GUYS JUST WATCH, JUST WATCH!!!!. YOU'RE GOING TO WAKE UP ONE DAY........................AND...............AND.......... JOEY'S NOT GONNA BE HERE ANYMORE"

THAT WAS THE G.O.A.T MELTDOWN ever seen on t.v. That ? scared the ? out of me. The m.t.v crew was afraid to approach him lol!!!!

Greg was the only person brave enough to go near him.
    04_real-world-sarah-greg.jpg

• YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish I had gifs of that season....the only season I remember being decent after Hollywood was the Cancun season. A lot of ether was being handed out. The adopted ? getting sonned by a Canadian, the ugly black ? being sonned by the same Canadian, Joey just being there to ? and sonning the Mexican self mutilator, and the adopted ? calling the Canadian when he left Cancun and claiming he couldn't hear her over the phone and hanging up. LMAO
    and lol @ Joey RWHW now, I bet he's still weak as ? . Ol' Vegeta crying to Goku when a fruit like Freza got him on his last breath ass ? .
    Vegeta_Crying.png
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People still watch this ?

But yea Tyrie's season is the last 1 I watched

Denver?

lol you missed out on Hollywood and Vegas
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ this entire page. RW Hollywood>>>
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just watched Cancun on Hulu yesterday... Why haven't it been mentioned with the greats?
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real talk. Joey put a bid in for GOAT cast member.
  • ocelot
    Options
    Real talk. Joey put a bid in for GOAT cast member.

hell yeah he did... ? all of cancun... didnt work.... got kicked off the show but they brought him back... beefed with a good looking female the entire season and ? her on the season finale...

If Joey was black we wouldve already crowned that ? ...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This Swifty dude is DUMB AS ? .
  • ocelot
    Options
    Swift is a ? ? ... I don't call ? ? but...
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swift is a ? ? forreal. Toya is potential wifey material (assuming she's got job prospects) and this dude is out here ? it up.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    Swift is a ? ? forreal. T.

Co-sign he was carrying on about that ? for way too long.. that whole argument annoyed the ? out of me. Hes a cornball he acts like a girl always trying to vying for attention
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Disgusting display of bitchassness by Swift.
    The girl was trying to apologize the entire time and this bitchmade fool was blowing ? way out of proportion.
  • sdotcarter111
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I knew Swift was a lame soon as I saw him rockin a leather jacket in 90 degrees like he was nino brown. Thinks he's the coolest ? on earth.

He was actually in the right at first, but dude could not accept an apology. She sat there quiet taking the heat after she apologized, and she gave him a ? pass for gettin loud in the boat. But the ? just wouldn't stop. He already won but it wasn't enough. He had to son her.

Soon as he said how old are you, toya should have stole his corny ass.
  • CoolJoe
    Options
    I knew Swift was a lame soon as I saw him rockin a leather jacket in 90 degrees like he was nino brown. Thinks he's the coolest ? on earth, and stays stunting for cameras.

He was actually in the right at first, but dude could not accept an apology. She sat there quiet taking the heat after she apologized, and she gave him a ? pass for gettin loud in the boat. But the ? just wouldn't stop. He already won but it wasn't enough. He had to son her.

Soon as he said how old are you, toya should have stole his corny ? ass.

*DEAD*
  • ocelot
    Options
    @makaveli
    I agree... For a 22 year old woman Toya handle that like she was wifey material... She acknowledged she was wrong, she apologized, and she went to the hospital with his ? ass... The one who started the whole thing and wasted an hour of my life was getting the most props from him... That ? gonna get played when he goes to law school because he doesn't know how to judge character and he goes overboard when he argues.... ? that ? .
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swift is a loser in real life, dude sucks at picking up women off the bat, especially @ the hospital.

Dude went on forever about pointless ? about the urchin, like bruh, that was on YOU for jumping in the water not the oar and the chick. Then he's a ? for crying about it AFTER chick says she would pay up? SMH.

I was irritated when the doc asked what happened, dude goes in like doc is a buddy and tries to tell him the story. SMH.

Kick this ? off.
  • CoolJoe
    Options
    Also, this had to be one of the dumbest episodes I've seen of the Real World in some time, and that's saying a lot.
    The entire ? was based on a ? argument, smh.
  • elgato
    elgato Members Posts: 216 ✭✭
    Options
    This season sucks. I don't like everyone being coupled up. Each episode is some puppy love display. I want real drama. Fights. Hatred. Beef.
  • ocelot
    Options
    I went to watching college hill... This season<<<<
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all the chicks on this show is beat, especially the blonde ? .
  • sdotcarter111
    Options
    Brandon.

smh

When lames dont know they lames.