How many of you started watching tennis just to look at Serena's ?

Options

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    and u imagine getting into a fight with ol girl u could knock your dome piece straight of your shoulders
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    In the other thread about the comedian chick they said she was a lil flabby & needed to tone up.Then a world class athlete w/ a tight ass body is too manly...***Jordan shrug***

Different strokes for different folks though

the logic of the ic...smh
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    these ? wanna smash a ? with manly features smh
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seriously if your attracted to a woman just because of ass... Your pretty ? . ? looks like a ? amazon.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pass on she-hulk williams
    she a ?

A big ? aint everything. Some of y'all will never understand. If the woman looks like a man, then, basically I'll pass... I don't care how big her ? is.

She has world class genetics. That's gotta count for something bruh.

So many of these women posted in ill pix are just healthy - that's like the bare minimum one should be looking at when contemplating who they are going to impregnate.
  • Aztec_Kang
    Aztec_Kang Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    i started watchin tennis to look at anna kournikova. lol
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Serena is a man
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iono bout watching it just for serena. i was channel surfing the other day & seen a thick bad white ? playing some asian chick who wasnt bad looking herself
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Kyle_Lurker Members Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still luh serena.

Smh at my soul being clapped up in thread. Still no answers on who erased me from the ic history books either..
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How u going to start a serena thread with no picks the ? kinda of marlarky is this
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah i was on it before that...i wanted to bag Mary Pierce.

And if u zoom just on the ass, Serena bad. But when you zoom OUT and realize she's LITERALLY, litetally built like a Free Safety...? , that.
  • YC11
    YC11 Members Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No way, no way, she's a he, don't care about that ass or not, her face will give me nightmares and I'll be traumatized. With the lights off and bag on her face maybe yes.
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not nan fucc given. all in her ? cheeks.
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man the things i would do... just give me 5 maybe 10 minutes have her wanting to marry a ?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Amazing. ? sure learned a lot from these Europeans and their beauty standards.

No caping for Serena because I don't like her like that

But all this "she a ? " or she "manly" is classic racism. Any time a black woman doesn't fit the standard she has to be something subhuman, an "amazon", or a "transexual"

The ? is muscular because she works out, it's kind of part and parcel to her occupation, these ignorant ? equate having muscles with looking manly are some damn weirdos.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »

But all this "she a ? " or she "manly" is classic racism. Any time a black woman doesn't fit the standard she has to be something subhuman, an "amazon", or a "transexual"

The ? is muscular because she works out, it's kind of part and parcel to her occupation, these ignorant ? equate having muscles with looking manly are some damn weirdos.

Whaaat??! Idgaf what society or anybody says, a bytch with muscles that 97% of the time are attributed to men is not visually appealing. It is not mental.

Like,ngga she has traps! Lol smh Like when you turn your arm sideways to see if u ripped nh, yea she has that! Foh that brolic bytch lol smh
  • LUClEN
    Options

You have to realize that Serena has a bigger lat spread than a lot of dudes on here
  • jono
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

Whaaat??! Idgaf what society or anybody says, a bytch with muscles that 97% of the time are attributed to men is not visually appealing. It is not mental.

Like,ngga she has traps! Lol smh Like when you turn your arm sideways to see if u ripped nh, yea she has that! Foh that brolic bytch lol smh

She is brolic as ? . She's an elite ATHLETE just like Lebron James, it shouldn't be surprising the broad is built.

I cosign it not being visually appealing though, that's why I don't find her attractive but I won't says she's "manly" or a ? .
  • BlackxChild
    Options

I think you're just proving that you're ? ...
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd rather have Anna kournikova

08QVR.png

Damn she thick!!

You gotta be white to say some ? like this on the IC and get away with.
  • LUClEN
    Options

How is it ? to be attracted to Serena?
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    Elrawd wrote: »

How is it ? to be attracted to Serena?
    It's pretty damn ? and if you don't realize why you're ? it's because.... Well... You're ? ...
  • jono
    Options

Trolling me isn't that easy. Try harder weirdo.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    The IC doesn't like black-looking black women. They like women that look like they mixed with something.