How many of you started watching tennis just to look at Serena's ?

Options
1235»

Comments

• BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Elrawd wrote: »
    Only on the IC is smashing a woman who looks like a man straight

Fixed
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, ? means attracted to men. If the broad is a broad then it can't be ? by definition
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Lets just cut the bullshyt. You're not ? if u like Serena.

I,and we,are simply pointing out that a chick can have 1 trait that completely takes her out of consideration

I.e. anybody ever fuked wit a chick with the stomach that look like a tiger clawed her ass?? Immediate turn off

So imagine what it does when a woman has Mark Mcgwire sized lats and deltoids. Her ass at that point is no longer a factor. Not that hard to understand
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Give me a chick/femaleathlete in the gym anyday vs "curvy/thick" that become fat/obese after the first kid.
  • king bloo
    king bloo Members Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Fixed

^^^ like I said, confused, fatherless ? rightchea.
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    king bloo wrote: »

Fixed

Got a dad and I know what I want, a woman that looks like a woman.
  • nujerz84
    Options

Fixed

Seems like you way too concerned what the next man likes.
  • flacofitz
    flacofitz Members Posts: 358 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Serena bad idgaf wut anybody say
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's one of the most muscular ass Ive seen

I feel she can smash pop cans in between them cheeks
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, still dont watch tennis, but I do be looking at that ass when I get the chance
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eh, Serena's muscles aren't as big as some of you ? are making them out to be. Yall make it seem like she is some kind of bodybuilder on steroids.

She is simply a female endomorph who actually puts in serious works out, and trains her body.
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »

Fixed

Seems like you way too concerned what the next man likes.
    Other way around bro.... He's the one arguing. If I like a ugly chick and ? her I say I ? a ugly chick because she had something that caught my eye not concerned what the next man thinks. I'm actually built I don't like my chicks stacked like Serena with a ugly face that's just me though I think it's masculine. (I like fit chicks though)
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    Nah, still dont watch tennis, but I do be looking at that ass when I get the chance

R u ? serious she is built like a body builder a lot of those women don't look brolic when the lotion and fake tan are off and they aren't flexing.... Serena looks brolic at all times. You really have no idea Serena is straight up amazon.
  • nujerz84
    Options

R u ? serious she is built like a body builder a lot of those women don't look brolic when the lotion and fake tan are off and they aren't flexing.... Serena looks brolic at all times. You really have no idea Serena is straight up amazon.

Being around fit chicks and female figure, female physique female bodybuilders for years .. what you see on stage with the fake tan and low body fat ripped competition shape is not ideal.

They do have what is called an "offseason" where they are softer, curvy due to body-fat returning. It is not healthy to be at ripped Competition shape year round for ladies especially when you factor some of the "supplements" used.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This woman has great genetics and it would be an honor to have children with her
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    This woman has great genetics and it would be an honor to have children with her
    At least you know you'll have a boy....
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nothing you say will convince me that atomic ? clap wouldnt make me insta-nut, ? outa here bruh
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Girl or boy I would love to be with a woman like her, 6'1 world class tennis player rich.
    She if she was poor I would still bust a nutt in her. You have to be a man to ? a girl like that no short weak looking ? made ? deserves her.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll bugging she can deff get it
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Girl or boy I would love to be with a woman like her, 6'1 world class tennis player rich.
    She if she was poor I would still bust a nutt in her. You have to be a man to ? a girl like that no short weak looking ? made ? deserves her.

I think thats the real issue a lot of these dudes have with her. ? would get done smashing and cry cuz they feel like they got taken advantage of hahaha.

Na bruh...you gotta conquer woman like her.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    The IC doesn't like black-looking black women. They like women that look like they mixed with something.

? the IC bruh, how bout MEN dont like men-looking women

I almost feel compelled to say no ? droppin that. How do u hold onto that at night under the covers n it feel like ya own arm n ? . Yikes. Scust!

makes me reconsider a little. she's just athletic built though she's an amazon. until there is solid proof she is a man. wait a minute I've known of venus and serena since they were in middle school yeah those are chicks ? need to quit trippin'.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    SMH.. I gotta keep reminding myself where I am. This is the I.C. They have a certain "type".

This is considered to be too skinny and unattractive...

stacked-exotic-beauty-showing-off-deep-cleavage.jpg

While THIS is considered to be much more desirable...

20gidyu.jpg

Got it.

you've got to be ? kidding
    me!!!!