Frank Ocean is a ? .

Options
1234568»

Comments

• truthman
    truthman Members Posts: 1
    Options
    Dude is a ? and everyone in Odd Future are huge ? for supporting him. Hip Hop needs to stand up and shun this guy and his crew.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hey did yall hear that Frank ocean was ? ?
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jsnowpro wrote: »
    seriously in the next 30 years all yall are going to be old, ignorant ass homophobes, marginalized from society. is this something you look forward to?

? you , my little cousins are just as disgusted at ? as i am.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn. Im out the loop. I had no idea who frank ocean was.

Lol @ me thinking it was that old 80s singer.
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's worse things than being ? . Like being broke.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    so who's next Chris Bosh?

bosh aint gotta tell ? nothing...we know smh nh
    boshshower_medium.gif

With the exception of Rodman, ? don't play basketball, especially on that level. Plus the ? has two kids.
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    @damobb2deep Where would this be comin from though...Like, what did you say that was twisted into "a detailed plan of how you suck ? off instead of robbing them"?...I am LMfuckinAO right na, cuh...

i said if my kids was STARVING and i had no other way 2 feed them ( meaning robbing stealing killing buying ? even getting free food ect.. was not a option) and da only way 2 feed my kid was 2 suck a ? ? id do it... but obviously dat senario would never happen cuz as long as i got my .45 and im well enough 2 steal my kids will be able 2 eat somthing...

How could anybody who calls himself a straight male even complate such fuckery? ? , I'd get my "Bear Grylls," on and learn how to track, hunt, and prepare meat; in addition, to learning what plants to eat. Sucking another man's ? to fend off stravation isn't neccessary. Ancient peoples didn't have tp do that that ? , so why should modern man? Saying you would suck a ? to feed your kids to fend off stravation, means that you already have in your subconcious mind that you want to test your gag reflex and have some pipe hittin' ? dump his goo all over your face and mouth. ? is disguesting.

? need to stop ? with Frank Ocean ? . The ? is spreading AIDS.

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man this ? is ? up cause frank ocean is actually pretty talented but I can't listen to his no more. I ain't homophobic either its just you supposed to relate to the music you listening to and I can't relate to no ? ? . How can I listen to a love song by this ? and he talking about loving a man? talking about making love and its about making love to a man? Na yo im good. everyone free to live how they want and all but I ain't listening to no ? artists.
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Makes me wonder which one of my boys in my circle might be ? ....hell more then one.

96%252520-%252520Rembrandt%252520-%252520Los%252520sindicos%252520de%252520los%252520pa%2525C3%2525B1eros%252520de%252520Amsterdam.JPG

? stay takin' L's in this thread. Muthafuckas are over here hanging out with ? . Shaking my ? ? ' head.

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh@ ? letting a young ? croon in their ear about another man.......scust
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    Damn. Im out the loop. I had no idea who frank ocean was.

Lol @ me thinking it was that old 80s singer.

probably thinking of billy ocean.

• 2nd chances
    2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    so who's next Chris Bosh?

bosh aint gotta tell ? nothing...we know smh nh
    boshshower_medium.gif

With the exception of Rodman, ? don't play basketball, especially on that level. Plus the ? has two kids.

how come no one pays attention to the part of his letter where he says he fell in love with someone who had a girlfriend already?

there's a part of his letter about him saying he told him he loved him and he just walked up to his girlfriend lol..
    somewhere there's a chick telling her friends and family about their lovely boyfriend..meanwhile he's thinking "man why did i break up with frank ocean? i could be balling as fkk right now"