Frank Ocean is a ? .

Options

Comments

• A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @damobb2deep Where would this be comin from though...Like, what did you say that was twisted into "a detailed plan of how you suck ? off instead of robbing them"?...I am LMfuckinAO right na, cuh...
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so who's next Chris Bosh?

bosh aint gotta tell ? nothing...we know smh nh
    boshshower_medium.gif
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    so who's next Chris Bosh?

bosh aint gotta tell ? nothing...we know smh nh
    boshshower_medium.gif

lmao man WTF
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    ? run the industry

that ? aint natural
  • Lord Ether
    Lord Ether Members Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its the industry.
    *Kanye Shrug*
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    @damobb2deep Where would this be comin from though...Like, what did you say that was twisted into "a detailed plan of how you suck ? off instead of robbing them"?...I am LMfuckinAO right na, cuh...

That was the GOAT roast thread.

"Sucking another man's kids in order to feed yours. Now THAT is selfish."

LMAO
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i said if my kids was STARVING and i had no other way 2 feed them ( meaning robbing stealing killing buying ? even getting free food ect.. was not a option) and da only way 2 feed my kid was 2 suck a ? ? id do it... but obviously dat senario would never happen cuz as long as i got my .45 and im well enough 2 steal my kids will be able 2 eat somthing...
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wild Self wrote: »
    The problem is that many of the old rappers are ? , too. People acting like DMX never ? a ? in jail or Mr Cee never ? with men or Biggie ate chicken in a room naked with men in it.

wait what?? back story on one of the greatest rappers please.
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    Whaaaaaaat?????.....I'M IN TEARS!!!!!....My ? , if a dude got money to pay you for suckin him off...You coulda robbed that same ? without ever performing no ? -ness...Or offered him any other type of service that wouldn't involve you suckin him off...That ? don't make nooooooo kinda sense bruh...Got damn, that's hilarious!
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If your children starving why you feeding yourself protein from another ? 's pipe?
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whoa whoa whoa Wtf @mobb

You outchea drinking babies to feed your babies?

I don't give a ? how destitute and down trodden me and my kids are, no way in hell am I gonna do sum thirsty ? like that...

No excuses can cover for that bruh... I'd rather me and my family starve to death before I live like a ? ...

? you lost all cool points for that bruh.. Sucking ? should never be an option for any hetero man...

? you a creep..
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so with IC logic, does this means T/S secretly wants to go bi?

In all seriousness...I gives a ? ...
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    smh da damn purpose of da senario was sayin " i put my kids b4 myself..." and i stand by dat... OBVIOUSLY in da real world robbin... killin.. stealin... beggin.. is ALWAYS a option...

but imo when it comes 2 my kids... ? pride...
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    I'm dyin...I'm ? dyin...
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Whaaaaaaat?????.....I'M IN TEARS!!!!!....My ? , if a dude got money to pay you for suckin him off...You coulda robbed that same ? without ever performing no ? -ness...Or offered him any other type of service that wouldn't involve you suckin him off...That ? don't make nooooooo kinda sense bruh...Got damn, that's hilarious!

smh da senario said i couldnt rob dude..
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm in real ? tears right now.

? is really talking about sucking ? to put hot chow on the table. I cant breathe.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Options
    What you gon tell the kids when they ask you where you got the money to buy food?
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i said if my kids was STARVING and i had no other way 2 feed them and da only way 2 feed my kid was 2 suck a ? ? id do it...

Lucille_Animated_gif_arrested_development_369526.gif

• A1000MILES
    Options
    FLATLINE @ "Daddy, why yo breath smell like that?"

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...The ? IC...
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont listen to dude but Luther was ? , Prince probably ? men too ...Im just sayin... maybe dude pulled a Prince and sung from a females perspective who knows..... just playin devils advocate
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

i said if my kids was STARVING and i had no other way 2 feed them ( meaning robbing stealing killing buying ? even getting free food ect.. was not a option) and da only way 2 feed my kid was 2 suck a ? ? id do it..

PZfOp.gif
  • Rozetta5tone
    Options
    FLATLINE @ "Daddy, why yo breath smell like that?"

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...The ? IC...

Lmmfao..I had to give you a ether for that bruh..

• Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? not even standing up when they ? anymore. SMH.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twitter goes in...

Luc Longcheese ‏@Benny_The_Bull_

New Yeezy, Ross, Plies x 2Chainz, Nas, Frank Ocean a ? , and Maino got shot.....it aint even 8 bruh

Anthony Ward ‏@awardmethecrown

if Frank ocean is Bi, i'm glad he came out. he opened the door for a lot of rappers to take that dive. the ball's in your court, lil wayne

Jerry✈ ‏@trillxjkid

Deleting all the frank ocean on my phone which is only 3 songs lmao ? !
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    smh i aint finna go thru explaining my self 4 dat comment... i said it... go in da fof if u wanna kno... ? i aint ? far from it but i would put my kids b4 my pride... so ? who eva dont like it... yall can talk about it all yall wont but like i said if dis was real life... ? would be shuttin da ? up na or layin in da hospital... is talkin bout a ? doin what eva 4 his kids worth yo life?