Bad Sht Happening To Good People

Options
13»

Comments

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm bout to start smacking ? to relive stress I been on the punching bag lately I'm bout to put it to use
  • Doctopian
    Doctopian Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I doubt it, kai: he is probably talking to texasboi. If that is the case, he doesn't seem like he is losing faith in a personal ? , but in the existence of free will.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do people think ? gives a ? if you pray or goes to church.That ? wants you to do some good to the world.And working in your 9-5 has nothing to do with it.And avoiding bad people has nothing to do with it.
  • Doctopian
    Doctopian Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    @texasboi, where is your ? now? I kid. I kid...sort of.
    Ted Bundy wrote: »
    Bad ? happens to everybody.. How you handle the bad determines how "good" you really are..

Hannibal hit the nail on the head. Maybe it's time that your locus of control shifted a bit. Judging by your posts, you seem to attribute your misfortune on external factors that you believe to be beyond your control which only serves to exasperate your situation. You would probably be better served to examine the things in your life that you do have control over and change them for your benefit, so that you will be better prepared to handle the things that you don't.
    Why do people think ? gives a ? if you pray or goes to church.That ? wants you to do some good to the world.And working in your 9-5 has nothing to do with it.And avoiding bad people has nothing to do with it.

I imagine the same reason that you believe that "? " gives a ? if you do "good."

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No I obey His word I acknowledge His son as my Lord and saviour I know its more I could do as a Christian though
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No I obey His word I acknowledge His son as my Lord and saviour I know its more I could do as a Christian though

What's his word you obey?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I'm starting not to believe in that everything happens for a reason ? . My pops told me today that he thinks somebody put something like a curse on my life cause something bad always happens this ? is uncanny when he said that it kinda blew my mind

You haven't been ? with any Creole chics have you?

18492.gif
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good people can do bad things..
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't even say there are 'good' people...some ? are just less bad than others
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    Doctopian wrote: »
    @texasboi, where is your ? now? I kid. I kid...sort of.
    Bad ? happens to everybody.. How you handle the bad determines how "good" you really are..

Hannibal hit the nail on the head. Maybe it's time that your locus of control shifted a bit. Judging by your posts, you seem to attribute your misfortune on external factors that you believe to be beyond your control which only serves to exasperate your situation. You would probably be better served to examine the things in your life that you do have control over and change them for your benefit, so that you will be better prepared to handle the things that you don't.

I imagine the same reason that you believe that "? " gives a ? if you do "good."

Hold up hold up.You comparing doing good deeds with going to church...Aint churches the same place where kids are sexually abused and learn ? up doctrines....Can´t compare good deeds with church.
  • jsnowpro
    jsnowpro Confirm Email Posts: 157
    Options
    Job is a ? story in the bible to reference. ? took everything from a loyal man just to prove a point to the devil, if that isnt pride i dont know what it is.

Regarding the thread, you have to balance your life. That yin and yang ? is real, if you try to play it too good and dont do enough dirt, dirt will find you. Believe that...

backwards ass post. don't listen to this man

• jsnowpro
    jsnowpro Confirm Email Posts: 157
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Yo mane here´s the secret.Bad ? happens to good people because most good people don´t to ? to add on to the universe.Most good people just pray and work and sit on their ass.People always compare bad people to good people.But the thing is that bad people add on to the universe....But most good people don´t do ? .They think they doing good deeds by not doing bad things.Nah you just aint doing ? .Might as well be bad and learn to do the right thing than to be good and sit on your sofa not adding ? to the world.

Good is the evolution of bad.

wait what?

• CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    maybe u should pray to another ? n change religion
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karma is bs and praying going to church and donating to charities has absolutley nothing to do with bein a good person.... It does make you more like Mitt Romney though...
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ain't good people ? . You's a Drake colored reverse ? .
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    @ deadeye, some africans are heavy into that witchcraft as well

@kai_valya

Which ones?

Is it any particular group or is it different groups across the board?

• Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    If the power of voodoo can out work the power of ? then damn that's some sad ?

The main question I wanna ask you is:

Who told you that being a believer you would be void of any problems?

And two: Many problems for individuals are nothing but distractions from the adversary. ? happens but if you're a true believer you'll stand strong regardless of any voodoo curse.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plus if your goin to church or gettin into your scriptures doesnt it say that No one is good but ? ?
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    Being good may not get you anything.... Why does the answer to everything have to be ? ?
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Being good may not get you anything.... Why does the answer to everything have to be ? ?

So being evil is more beneficial? It's got a better retirement plan?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why cant some of you atheist religiousless idiots answer the question without the agenda
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    If being Evil gets you millions with no jail time it's better.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    jsnowpro wrote: »
    Yo mane here´s the secret.Bad ? happens to good people because most good people don´t to ? to add on to the universe.Most good people just pray and work and sit on their ass.People always compare bad people to good people.But the thing is that bad people add on to the universe....But most good people don´t do ? .They think they doing good deeds by not doing bad things.Nah you just aint doing ? .Might as well be bad and learn to do the right thing than to be good and sit on your sofa not adding ? to the world.

Good is the evolution of bad.

wait what?

You are created as an ignorant spirit which through reincarnation you learn to do good.

You start bad then you turn good.Through experience.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Cuz ? is the answer to everything

• Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

So being evil is more beneficial? It's got a better retirement plan?

Word word.? had me dying b.