can you take a bullet for your girl ?

Options

Comments

• Garv*
    Garv* Members Posts: 474 ✭✭✭
    Options
    No, only women i'm taking a bullet fo is my mother my baby sister and Bria Myles everybody else can go and meet Tupac.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    thats ? is ? up.... he took a bullet for her and died, now she finna spend her life with another ? ...

or he didnt take da bullet and she died and now u lookin stupid @ her fam @ her funeral...

givin da chick will move on dats cool... but u ? gotta be bytch made if u will jus sit there and watch the person u wit get shot and not do ? ...

The ? type of dumb ? is this? I understand taking the bullet for your girl cause its the honorable thing to do but your reasoning is dumb as ? . I woulda dodged the bullet on some matrix ? and be at the funeral looking dumber and stupider then a ? . I rather look dumb as ? and be living rather then cool in a box.

SMH at me dying just to not looking dumb and stupid.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , I'm trying not to take a bullet for MYSELF.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Azad wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    thats ? is ? up.... he took a bullet for her and died, now she finna spend her life with another ? ...

or he didnt take da bullet and she died and now u lookin stupid @ her fam @ her funeral...

givin da chick will move on dats cool... but u ? gotta be bytch made if u will jus sit there and watch the person u wit get shot and not do ? ...

The ? type of dumb ? is this? I woulda dodged the bullet on some matrix ? and be at the funeral looking dumber and stupider then a ? . I rather look dumb as ? and be living rather then cool in a box.

its ok dats yo choice... lol i will take a bullet 4 my girl...

damn da bytchassness in da ic is crazy.... ? jus stay behind the computer.... its safer there...
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is there any legal penalty for using another human as a shield in such situations?
    Yes, but its a lesser penalty like involuntary manslaughter or something because you willingly put another person in harm in a situation where you should've/could've known it would cause significant injury or death. Not word-for-word but yeah...
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea. I love my wife...
    keyword bruh...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    HyenaKilla wrote: »
    I'm sumthin that you'll neva understand

http://youtu.be/X8D6bdcDRdE

an you come from jamaica...lol

that song in your sig go hard
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh dieing to safe a ? . She ain't thinking about you while she getting dicked down by the next ? .
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea. I love my wife...

• Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is that all ? worry about with their kid like mentality? Who she gonna ? after he saved her?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But trying to be superman/captain save a hoe is mature.
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'm guessin no one has been shot before in this thread. Bullets hurt ? . To answer the question ..? NO ? hit the pavement she betta get low like me and ?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    in the words of somebody great..."if i got time to jump in front of the bullet, she got time to move"
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Is there any legal penalty for using another human as a shield in such situations?
    Yes, but its a lesser penalty like involuntary manslaughter or something because you willingly put another person in harm in a situation where you should've/could've known it would cause significant injury or death. Not word-for-word but yeah...
    Damn.

I wouldn't "take a bullet" for anyone; ? wouldn't even cross my mind.

I'd weigh the options of getting the ? out, ducking the ? down, or trying to stop the shooter; in order of likelihood.

? frozen in place, waiting for someone to shield them can get shot the ? up.
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    loch121 wrote: »
    I would make sure my lady was safe at all costs.I would be more worried about her than me.I probably deserve to be shot

that's how you posed to do it though...men are supposed to be protectors, bottom line. I understand there are some ? you don't stick your neck out for...but to automatically have that ? flying out ya mouth like it doesn't go without saying shows the faggotry amongst men. No wonder ? are turning dikes.

there's a difference between leading your fam 2 safety, and jumping in-front of guns like an 85cent Batman.
    what does jumping in front of a gun, every time a finger is on a trigger proves ?

that your a ? .
    since when did they made 1 bullet per gun???

okay i jump in front of a gun, and get shot up a few times, and is on the floor bleeding. now what, he ran outta bullets? he's gonna turn around and go home?

he can't aim and shoot at my family???
    ? outta here
    the only way to protect your fam is to get shot???

• damobb2deep
    Options
    Nate D.O. wrote: »
    i'm guessin no one has been shot before in this thread. Bullets hurt ? . To answer the question ..? NO ? hit the pavement she betta get low like me and ?

i kno plenty of people who have been shot... ive seen plenty of people been shot... ive been shot @ so even tho i ant felt a bullet yet ive been in situations where i easily could have....and my stance on the issue stands if im in a situation like that ima protect my ol lady..
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    I would make sure my lady was safe at all costs.I would be more worried about her than me.I probably deserve to be shot

that's how you posed to do it though...men are supposed to be protectors, bottom line. I understand there are some ? you don't stick your neck out for...but to automatically have that ? flying out ya mouth like it doesn't go without saying shows the faggotry amongst men. No wonder ? are turning dikes.

there's a difference between leading your fam 2 safety, and jumping in-front of guns like an 85cent Batman.
    what does jumping in front of a gun, every time a finger is on a trigger proves ?

that your a ? .
    since when did they made 1 bullet per gun???

okay i jump in front of a gun, and get shot up a few times, and is on the floor bleeding. now what, he ran outta bullets? he's gonna turn around and go home?

he can't aim and shoot at my family???
    ? outta here
    the only way to protect your fam is to get shot???

Did you even read my first post bruh? Naw you didn't...
    Hell yea, I'm down for wifey...thing is...I'm smart enough and aware of my surroundings that we would be ghost before the bullet exited the chamber...

But if I all had was a split second to make a decision...I'm stepping in front of the wifey. That's the difference between me and you.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    She is carrying my child though.

i think thats the difference....if shes carrying yo seed for the next generation...i think its OK to do it......

don't think even that counts here.....lol
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    For a girl I love??? Yes

And smh @ dro cuz I think he's dead serious
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dro a walking blackhole so the bullets will pass throw him to the other side of the galaxy
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    4 as many people on da ic dat belives "nothing" happens when u die... a bunch of u ? are scared of it...
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? die everyday, b

bout time these hoes take one for the team
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    4 as many people on da ic dat belives "nothing" happens when u die... a bunch of u ? are scared of it...

you ever think that's actually WHY they're scared of it?
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah i wouldnt...