can you take a bullet for your girl ?

Options

Comments

• Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    4 as many people on da ic dat belives "nothing" happens when u die... a bunch of u ? are scared of it...
    Nothing happens when you die, so that ? has nothing to be afraid of.

No point in saving a ? from nothing.

Let her get shot.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd9PWvrkbO0

who's fighting a zombie for their woman? apparently not everyone. lol
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Absolutely

I'd jump in front of any weapon aimed @ her

nh nh nh
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Jay...till this day I lol & smh @ that scene. That messed up how he just bounced on his wife, but her azzz should've known better. Lol!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To answer the question...for a s/o, sure. Instincts would kick in.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd take a bullet for my girl.
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That reminds me of that Bruno Mars song "Grenade" nh. I wouldn't
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @VivaLaJuicy I'd like to know what you do for your boyfriend to warrant him losing his life over you.

Because I feel like if I'm with a girl that I would leave my family and friends behind over, then we should be married. And if that's the case, that changes the whole answer for most of us (I'd presume).
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    4 as many people on da ic dat belives "nothing" happens when u die... a bunch of u ? are scared of it...

you ever think that's actually WHY they're scared of it?

i could derail the thread but im not.....
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    thats ? is ? up.... he took a bullet for her and died, now she finna spend her life with another ? ...

or he didnt take da bullet and she died and now u lookin stupid @ her fam @ her funeral...

givin da chick will move on dats cool... but u ? gotta be bytch made if u will jus sit there and watch the person u wit get shot and not do ? ...

I also get to be alive and spend time with my family. I dotn know what Id do. I can front like super ? and say yeah id take the bullett but who knows
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ole "I'll die for you" ass nigguhs...lol
    Better question is.....would yo girl take a bullet for you if necessary. If the answer is no, then you lost trying to save a broad that wouldn't reciprocate the love. If she would then, of course I would. Not even a question.

She better know the program when ? pop off though, cause when the bullets start bucking...the kid start ducking.

1922026_o.gif
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can I? Yes. Will I? Fuuuuuucccckkk no.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sidetrack but would anybody here take a bullet for a parent?

i actually think it'd be quite selfish for a parent to expect you to ?
  • NotAName4
    NotAName4 Members Posts: 27
    Options
    Nope. Women fought for equality, aint like shes jumping infront of my bullet.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    Ole "I'll die for you" ass nigguhs...lol
    Better question is.....would yo girl take a bullet for you if necessary. If the answer is no, then you lost trying to save a broad that wouldn't reciprocate the love. If she would then, of course I would. Not even a question.

She better know the program when ? pop off though, cause when the bullets start bucking...the kid start ducking.

1922026_o.gif

its funny cuz every bytch i kno dats in love wit they ? will take a bullet 4 him... and the ones that wont dont last...

example ( said this story b4 on here but holds true)... one day my family and my cuzzin ol lady and me was goin 2 the store in the projects 2 get some ? .... i bought my lil cuzzins some candy... me a beer and my cuzzin a smirinof wine cooler.. so we start walkin outside and the first thing i hear my cuzzo walt say is " if u gone shoot me ? shoot me" i turn around wit my bottle but b4 i can react good his sister trivia smacks dude wit da gun in da head wit da bottle... my cuzin terica throws her 2 kids back in the store ( which is the right thing) my auntie tasha runs up on dude and tries seperate him from us... but b4 that after my cuzzin smacks dude wit da bottle my reaction was 2 smack dude wit mines soon as my hand goes up dude points the gun at me... so i move out the way and push my cuz across the street.... bottle still in hand... my cuzzin trivia is right next 2 me and we both in front of walt... so the ? dat set dude dat got smacked wit da bottle off grabs the gun an shoots one in the air.. everybody scatters but me n my cuz in front walt.. she then runs up 2 da dude she smacks wit da bottle 2 calm him down dude dat has the gun gets side tracked by my auntie tasha and my cuzin terica... givin me n walt the chance 2 get in da house... ( there is more 2 dat story but ima stop there)

the point is outta all that ? that was goin on... my cuzin walt girlfriend ran... everybody in my fam aint like her 4 da ? ... all my girl cuzzins was like " if my man was in that situation id be rite there wit him" and they will my girl cuzzins have been in worse situations then that... dealt with murders and stood by they ? ...

the chick that ran aint last either...

• So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • sanityovar8ted817
    sanityovar8ted817 Members Posts: 133
    Options
    i wouldnt want my husband taking a bullet for me , ive lived in the hood long enuf to know when to duck and run, whats the point in him getting shot for me, imma be sad and and would have lost the love of my life which i would prolly never get over.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    i wouldnt want my husband taking a bullet for me , ive lived in the hood long enuf to know when to duck and run, whats the point in him getting shot for me, imma be sad and and would have lost the love of my life which i would prolly never get over.

eventually u will... my cuzzo died cuz of a accident.. a ? she ? wit i usta be cool with.. she died he moved on... he ends up gettin shot in the face with a tech while holding his baby... he is a vegitable now... his baby momma has moved on...
  • sanityovar8ted817
    sanityovar8ted817 Members Posts: 133
    Options

eventually u will... my cuzzo died cuz of a accident.. a ? she ? wit i usta be cool with.. she died he moved on... he ends up gettin shot in the face with a tech while holding his baby... he is a vegitable now... his baby momma has moved on...
    lol you funny, his babymomma a hoe for moving on, ? take a bullet and you gone just move on cuz he a vegetable naw u supposed to stay, thats why they say til death do us part and i take my vows seriously and he would forever be my hero

• CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hmmm idk, but i doubt it and if i did take a bullet for my girl, it wouldnt be on purpose
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^uhhh yea. see that's the only reason why I said I wouldn't take a bullet for my girl cause I wouldn't want her living with the pain and the guilt. I rather me be the one living with the pain since I'm stronger.
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't take a bullet for her, but I wouldn't just stand there either. Tackle her or push her out the way.
    If she's my wife or I would consider marrying her than no question.

Only people I would do that for are my parents, siblings/family members, kids, and long time friends.
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd catch a grenade for Kat. But i don't think she would do the same. sad face. no ? though.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]http://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/306737_10100980053886225_1081182594_n.jpg[/img]
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    [img]http://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/306737_10100980053886225_1081182594_n.jpg[/img]

? ?