Comments

• Igot5onit
    Igot5onit Members Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mobb Depp been finished out here.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i can neva look at P da same man SOOOO many L's since the Hell on Earth album even tho he's got one da GOAT verses on Shook ones him being known as a ? rapper is down da toilet
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    corny on Hav part

• vslyke
    vslyke Members Posts: 661 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, these dudes need to stop beefing like middle school chicks... Infamous and Hell On Earth will always be classics tho.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    smmfh Prodigy ? as ? . Im sick right now yo

funny-gif-Jim-Carrey-face.gif

Aren't you a Em fan? You on Magic Johnson status buddy.

? does that mean and what does Em and Magic have to do with this topic?
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    This may get worse than when DPG first broke up and Daz told a story up him beating up Kurupt while Kurupt was yelling "I Love You"

wait...what? when was this?

When Kurupt went back to Death Row because he was broke and Suge was helping to pay his bills. They reunited after Big U had Kurupt beat up for not being able to pay the 60's for protection. They realized their beef was not as important and you saw DPG get back together, but yeah. Daz use to type up stories on a website about him and Kurupt. One of the stories was they ran into each other and he swung at Kurupt and Kurupt yelled out "I Love You" and supposedly Daz dropped him.

I'm guessing he meant love as a brother?...I hope lol

I like DPG over Mobb though
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Havoc fake as hell for his part... If P ? he aint just turn ? when he went to jail. So Havoc knew and it was all good in the 90's For him to front on him now and then lie about the twitter stuff shows his character as well
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This may get worse than when DPG first broke up and Daz told a story up him beating up Kurupt while Kurupt was yelling "I Love You"

When Kurupt went back to Death Row because he was broke and Suge was helping to pay his bills. They reunited after Big U had Kurupt beat up for not being able to pay the 60's for protection. They realized their beef was not as important and you saw DPG get back together, but yeah. Daz use to type up stories on a website about him and Kurupt. One of the stories was they ran into each other and he swung at Kurupt and Kurupt yelled out "I Love You" and supposedly Daz dropped him.

I don't know, Daz could have been making all that ? up. The Kurupt getting beat up part is real. My boy was taking meetings with Snoop's circle and one got cancelled because Kurupt was at the hospital and they had to make sure he was safe there. He's not from 60's and has to pay them to be able to claim it.
  • Katherinejjm
    Katherinejjm Members Posts: 43
    Options
    guess P left this ? out the book
    sub.jpg
    or.jpg
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH @ P puttin' towels over his jail cell...
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Em been sucking & ? Dre on wax. Plus Borat tea bagged him. If Mobb Deep got you sick, EM gave you AIDS a long time ago. #Magic
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't know, Daz could have been making all that ? up. The Kurupt getting beat up part is real. My boy was taking meetings with Snoop's circle and one got cancelled because Kurupt was at the hospital and they had to make sure he was safe there. He's not from 60's and has to pay them to be able to claim it.

same way Hav could be making ? up
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

Em been sucking & ? Dre on wax. Plus Borat tea bagged him. If Mobb Deep got you sick, EM gave you AIDS a long time ago. #Magic

chcknpres.gif
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pshhhhhhhhhhh, and ? thought jigga ended these fellas, they doomed themselves wit the twitter scuffle........

"YOU ARE NOT DEEP YOU'VE MADE YA BED NOW SLEEP"

that line was always simple but ill to me............
  • vslyke
    vslyke Members Posts: 661 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P's career is over if he doesn't destroy Hav on wax.
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    And these ? are like 40 beefin on twitter.
    Gangstas throwing tweets and hiding their hand....SMH

twitter is one of the newer forms of communication. non progressive ass.

i'd bet you'd be the same ? , that stilled use cups. when everybody is on the telephone.
    the same ? , that'll live in a cave, when everybody built homes.
    the same ? that travels on an 16th century wooden ship, instead of a ? plane.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    seem like they still beefing wonder whats behind all of it

i bet P's book got something do with it... i havent read it but i heard P is dry snitching...
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    who is this guy?
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

that DPG beef was ugly....
    I think Daz said Kurupt was a ?
    and then Kurupt claimed Daz got gang ?
    even though they were beefing for years, they ended up squashing it
    this Mobb beef is nothing, but lol @ Hav ? on P like that
  • yeah i rap so don't
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »

same way Hav could be making ? up

Havoc isn't the only Mobb Deep member making these kind of claims.Unless they have some kind of plot to make prodigy look bad.
  • Crooklyn09
    Crooklyn09 Members Posts: 143
    Options
    P getting Brian Pumpered in the joint......lmao....... ? is sweet with that ballet outfit on....
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kurupt not really a Crip?
    ? pay to claim sets in rap songs?
    But wait,Kurupt is cool wit Snoop, does Snoop have to pay for his allegiance too?
    Awww man

this is terrible
  • yeah i rap so don't
    edited July 2012
    Options
    RawAce wrote: »
    Kurupt not really a Crip?
    ? pay to claim sets in rap songs?
    But wait,Kurupt is cool wit Snoop, does Snoop have to pay for his allegiance too?
    Awww man

this is terrible

Lol. I've only met one guy from 20's and he might have been lying. So, I can not tell you. My homegirl's brother is from 20's, but I don't know him and have never met him. I know some dude's from Insane, but that's about as much as I go into Long Beach gangs. I just know Snoop really isn't a G like that, but I've never met him, just people in his circle who talk bad about him.
    Yamoley wrote: »

that DPG beef was ugly....
    I think Daz said Kurupt was a ?
    and then Kurupt claimed Daz got gang ?
    even though they were beefing for years, they ended up squashing it
    this Mobb beef is nothing, but lol @ Hav ? on P like that

Yea, they were saying all kinds of things together and when Kurupt got beaten, they put it behind them.