HAVOC ADMITS LYING ABOUT TWITTER HACKER, PRODIGY ? RUMORS[VIDEO]

Options

Comments

• Nile Gambino
    Nile Gambino Members Posts: 934 ✭✭✭
    Options
    it hurts my heart one of the best of hiphop groups on ny fall like that but i ride with p on this one anyway he is the mc of the group and i am sure the breakup wont hurt him but the reason i am mad that havoc lied about the tweets so why did he lie why did he go with p to that knicks game and if prodigy is really ? my ? why you been rolling with him like that man i think when p told the story about nore it was real and nore went and grab technine or some ? and blasted at the mobb and got their truck when they were leaving the scene and i believe that ? plus i believe the keith murray story and the story about capone snitching on killa black is true to and dont tell me that that considerd dry snitching because it wont make a case so it wont affect nobody just like prodigy talked about pac knew who mugged him in new york and he blamed that ? on big while he it was rosemond who set him up so i believe prodigy because the truth should be known and i think that's why everybody is hating on p but hav at the first you said you were riding for your ? and you are behind him and his book now you saying he dry snitchin so i dont believe you i just hopes 50 cent or nas keeps ? prodigy and trust these ? will keep QB alive
  • Nile Gambino
    Options
    i meant if they keep ? with him not what i wrote my bad
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    My ? son's uncle know ? from snoop's hood and I heard from 2 cats that said ? can't never go back there

And I know this blood ? that was close to the row back when crooked I was there told me he seen kurupt try to bang on a big ol simoin chino lx looking ? at a car show and that ? slap kurupt in front of everybody. His homeboys didn't even back kurupt up so I can see him taking prodigy type of losses in the streets. I heard Daz can fight tho

yeah that ? daz got hands
    CirocObama wrote: »
    My ? son's uncle know ? from snoop's hood and I heard from 2 cats that said ? can't never go back there

And I know this blood ? that was close to the row back when crooked I was there told me he seen kurupt try to bang on a big ol simoin chino lx looking ? at a car show and that ? slap kurupt in front of everybody. His homeboys didn't even back kurupt up so I can see him taking prodigy type of losses in the streets. I heard Daz can fight tho

I hate that people fall for that type of ? . Listen, i don't know for sure if Snoop can't go back to his hood but he has been back plenty of times. Of course he can't just walk in his neighborhood without politicin' cuz he a megastar and ? will try him for his ? whether they respect him or not. Robbers and killers usually don't live by morals. You think a ? wouldn't try say a C-Murder in most hoods if he had it like that? My thing is just know that people have alterior motives or they just hear what they think is the truth.

I bet you if you line up 10 guys from Snoop's hood at least 5 of 'em will say that Snoop can comeback and is real and the other will say vice versa. The problem is that alot of rap fans don't understand the politics of how most of these situations are with these rappers. I'm not claiming to know everything like i got the answer but trust me i do know alot and most of what i say are facts.

At the end of the day rappers are just puppets for those big OG gangsters runnin' around quiet or loudly in your local neighborhood. If they feel a rapper haven't done right by them they'll claim you fake, you can't comeback and all that. ? gotta see the bigger picture and just take this hip-hop ? for what it is, music.

snoop good in LB. it was a short time he stayed away tho when that ? tray deee came at his neck over some money snoop owed him. thats why the eastsidaz had broke up and the R20s and insanes started beefin again and tray dee caught that attempted murder case for bustin on the 20s. but they squashed it now and snoop still ? with the R20s
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWNlcluy6GE

• DanknDrank
    DanknDrank Members Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ? p...shout out to havoc for recognizing real
  • vslyke
    vslyke Members Posts: 661 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    ? ? p...shout out to havoc for recognizing real

Took him 20 damn years
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yeah that ? daz got hands
    CirocObama wrote: »

I hate that people fall for that type of ? . Listen, i don't know for sure if Snoop can't go back to his hood but he has been back plenty of times. Of course he can't just walk in his neighborhood without politicin' cuz he a megastar and ? will try him for his ? whether they respect him or not. Robbers and killers usually don't live by morals. You think a ? wouldn't try say a C-Murder in most hoods if he had it like that? My thing is just know that people have alterior motives or they just hear what they think is the truth.

I bet you if you line up 10 guys from Snoop's hood at least 5 of 'em will say that Snoop can comeback and is real and the other will say vice versa. The problem is that alot of rap fans don't understand the politics of how most of these situations are with these rappers. I'm not claiming to know everything like i got the answer but trust me i do know alot and most of what i say are facts.

At the end of the day rappers are just puppets for those big OG gangsters runnin' around quiet or loudly in your local neighborhood. If they feel a rapper haven't done right by them they'll claim you fake, you can't comeback and all that. ? gotta see the bigger picture and just take this hip-hop ? for what it is, music.

snoop good in LB. it was a short time he stayed away tho when that ? tray deee came at his neck over some money snoop owed him. thats why the eastsidaz had broke up and the R20s and insanes started beefin again and tray dee caught that attempted murder case for bustin on the 20s. but they squashed it now and snoop still ? with the R20s
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWNlcluy6GE

Yeah i already know about the whole Tray Deee ? and Snoop ? . I was just using Snoop as an example.

• supYo
    supYo Members Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    " i cook i clean i swear that mommy, long as u dont go of n tell no nobody"

smh

knew something wasnt right with this dude

aint never gon feel good bumpin a mobb deep track...smh
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    lol@ this....mobb deep is DUN! damn speakin of mobb deep how much did prodigyz hnic3 sell??
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Im still a Mobb Deep fan. I love Havoc and Prodigy cant deny their impact on my speakers, headphones and stereo. Havoc has drinking problems and Prodigy is still adjusting to life after 3 years away. If you ever did a bid you know how its like to be free and try to do the impossible task of making up lost time in this fast paced world. If you a real hip hop fan dont turn your back on the Mobb just let them iron their folds out. Mobb Deep would be 100x more efficent if they can do away with some of these young ? and two faced ? they kick it with. ? claim P is a snitch but be the first one on ustream or youtube passing a blunt hugging up in the studio with him before making another video claiming you dont ? with him or he cant come to the hood. Might as well change Queens Bridge to ? Bridge because none of them talented ? from Queens (except Nas) cant elevate from that petty hood ? because they too worried about the next man. When I see groups like MMG/YMCMB/Good ? assemble around a core sound i get ? because them QB ? were like one of the first extended rap dynasties. Mobb Deep, Nas, CNN, Mega, Brave Hearts, Infamous Mobb family, Tragedy, Murder Unit/Thugged Out family, Iman Thug should be untouchable bosses in New York right now. They had a system on where they could of been eating on QB money from 10 years ago but its too much snakery amongst them ? for no reason that kept them all down. ? need to salute Nas for not fallin for that ? .

honestly i think nas got lucky he was just one of the first and really blew up with his second album ... if it wasnt for that success he probably be in the same buckets as the rest of the dudes from qb ...

but i totally agree with you as far as music ... most of my fave artist are from queens / queens bridge ... theyre whole movement thru the 90s was my fave ... nas, nature, capone n nore, iman thug (one of faves!!), tradegy, cormega (another one of my faves!!!!!), mobb deep etc ....... def had a crazy sound ... it was so early on i dont even think they knew what they had as a whole ... with everyone probably wanting to be like nas and be that dude ... i dont think they would ever see being a unit with unity ... plus outside of the music based on Ps book there was alot of personal ish going on .... like Nore shooting @ the Mobb and vice versa ... which is understandable ... how can you work with someone who you got REAL street beef with .......
  • antarticp
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    Hav or anyone else has shown no proof at all that P is ? , and cats gonna take it and run with it, P dat ? , P is the reason mobb deep are legends, yeah hav made their sound, but ? listen for P, ? alchemist could drop a mobb deep album with P and it'll still be hard body,and all that said i ? wit hav. to, ? ? up....hopefully they EPMD it in the future

crazy part is P showed hav how to make beats lol ;)

• Nile Gambino
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    Hav or anyone else has shown no proof at all that P is ? , and cats gonna take it and run with it, P dat ? , P is the reason mobb deep are legends, yeah hav made their sound, but ? listen for P, ? alchemist could drop a mobb deep album with P and it'll still be hard body,and all that said i ? wit hav. to, ? ? up....hopefully they EPMD it in the future

and hav showed p how to write
  • antarticp
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »

and hav showed p how to write

ha ha i was about to say that one too ... but wasnt too sure about it lol ... but yeah ... super weird lol ;) sad part is i dont think we've ever heard any of prodigys production work .......
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Im still a Mobb Deep fan. I love Havoc and Prodigy cant deny their impact on my speakers, headphones and stereo. Havoc has drinking problems and Prodigy is still adjusting to life after 3 years away. If you ever did a bid you know how its like to be free and try to do the impossible task of making up lost time in this fast paced world. If you a real hip hop fan dont turn your back on the Mobb just let them iron their folds out. Mobb Deep would be 100x more efficent if they can do away with some of these young ? and two faced ? they kick it with. ? claim P is a snitch but be the first one on ustream or youtube passing a blunt hugging up in the studio with him before making another video claiming you dont ? with him or he cant come to the hood. Might as well change Queens Bridge to ? Bridge because none of them talented ? from Queens (except Nas) cant elevate from that petty hood ? because they too worried about the next man. When I see groups like MMG/YMCMB/Good ? assemble around a core sound i get ? because them QB ? were like one of the first extended rap dynasties. Mobb Deep, Nas, CNN, Mega, Brave Hearts, Infamous Mobb family, Tragedy, Murder Unit/Thugged Out family, Iman Thug should be untouchable bosses in New York right now. They had a system on where they could of been eating on QB money from 10 years ago but its too much snakery amongst them ? for no reason that kept them all down. ? need to salute Nas for not fallin for that ? .

i've been said them QB ? are the kinda ? to blow a blunt wit u in the park and then help some ? punch u up....

them ? are some of the most childish grown men i've witnessed.....

random QB ? : ahhh ? that ? nas dun, he ain't allowed back word, we don't ? wit that corny ass ? ....

couple months later.....

same random QB ? on video: we love nas thats our brotha, without him there is no QB dunny, he was just at a barbeque in the park about a week ago......
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This got people actually talkin about them. On here at least.....(but then again, that means absolutely nothing). Cause in the real world, Mobb deep? they get thought about as much as......well not very much.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    This got people actually talkin about them. On here at least.....(but then again, that means absolutely nothing). Cause in the real world, Mobb deep? they get thought about as much as......well not very much.

Once again like somebody said before people on the internet are actually people in real life, sometimes. I don't understand this ? and i ive honestly havent been following it because mobb deep is one of my favs can't believe there doing this bs. but if hav has known p to be suspect for a while maybe he didn't say anything and bs'd about his tweets to save the mobb deep name

• NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Once again like somebody said before people on the internet are actually people in real life, sometimes. I don't understand this ? and i ive honestly havent been following it because mobb deep is one of my favs can't believe there doing this bs. but if hav has known p to be suspect for a while maybe he didn't say anything and bs'd about his tweets to save the mobb deep name

My 2 half @ss cents- Havoc stayed dealin with him through all the Rappers publicly attacking him, the lost fights, and all the numerous embarrassments. I always thought it was weird that people only seemed to have a problem with prodigy. Which leads me to think it might be something real to make him switch on dude after all that. Just speculatin.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why this thread all weird looking
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mr 202
    Mr 202 Members Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Havoc is a ? for crying out on social media, that ? is not necessary and it's for women and kids..if P is actually ? like Havoc said and he has been havocs partner all these years then Havoc must be ? too..........
  • CantBanTheSoulMan
    CantBanTheSoulMan Members Posts: 272 ✭✭
    Options
    Mr 202 wrote: »
    Havoc is a ? for crying out on social media, that ? is not necessary and it's for women and kids..if P is actually ? like Havoc said and he has been havocs partner all these years then Havoc must be ? too..........

Naw that logic dont work. But I do think Havoc had to have known his best friend was ? , even if it was left unsaid.
  • Mr 202
    Mr 202 Members Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr 202 wrote: »

Naw that logic dont work. But I do think Havoc had to have known his best friend was ? , even if it was left unsaid.

How do you mean that logic don't work? You know somebody is ? and he's your partner and best friend and you been he's closest friend for almost 20 years, you in the studio with him in the middle of the nite with both of you high? And you feel very comfortable around that person all these years and wanna call him ? now? If Havoc is not ? then no way prodigy is ?
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Prodigy is not ? so if Prodigy is so is Nas and Obama.. Idiots.
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

nick-young-confused-face.jpg
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LOL yo wtf