so glad im in the passenger..
    this ? @ocelot got me rollin..

wouldve ? around and crashed! hahahaha
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @bossboo
    I'm hurting bruh... It's like telling yourself you'll never mess with a chick you work with again and then a fine ass new chick comes through...

That's how it is with me and Pisces...smh
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gabs a pisces... Damn son.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
  • ocelot
    Options
    Sagittarius darling...
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    @doc i'm not into the astronomy ? but i just looked it up....we compatible as ? lol

sorry ocelot :(
    we still seein man of steel tho right ;)
  • ocelot
    Options
    I'm bout to commit dat
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    im sorry as well @ocelot.. i had to give u a whack..
    seein as u jus recently whacked me! hahahaha

• ocelot
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Hahahaha.... Kick me while I'm down huh @bossboo?

• atribecalledgabi
    Options
    well damn @ocelot ..........that's an even worse pairing than with the leo

lol @ this ether
    Pisces (February 19 to March 20) is a Water sign whereas Sagittarius (November 22 to December 21) is a Fire sign. Thus, as both are opposite signs, love match between the two seems quite unlikely.

Nevertheless, both are mutable signs, that is, they are flexible and adaptable. Moreover, the Fish as well as the Archer have a vivid imagination.

They are generous, philosophical, and seek the real meaning of life. Sagittarius zodiac sign is ruled by Jupiter and Pisces is ruled by Neptune and Jupiter.

they didn't even attempt to say how there's an iota of hope for us but went into detail for the leo
    This not likely to be a favorable match because Pisces (February 19 to March 20) is a mutable Water sign whereas Leo (July 23 to August 22) is a fixed Fire sign.

However, it can work well if the warm and affectionate Leo keeps arrogance and temperamental outbursts in check for the sake of his soft and sensitive mate.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    be like that bruh..
    u started it! lol

man.. i dont even know what this one ? was.. but she had me ? up many MANY moons ago..
    waaaaaaay before i got into the game.. but i really liked that ? .. but once her dad found out about us she couldnt talk to me.. smmfh..

i was ? up about it..

u go have to do like i did fam.. jus lettit go. lol
  • SlickestR
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @Ocelot

getting infatuated by them female fishes again eh.

face it brah, they're not for you. A Sag thought me that too
  • ocelot
    Options
    well damn @ocelot ..........that's an even worse pairing than with the leo

lol @ this ether
    Pisces (February 19 to March 20) is a Water sign whereas Sagittarius (November 22 to December 21) is a Fire sign. Thus, as both are opposite signs, love match between the two seems quite unlikely.

Nevertheless, both are mutable signs, that is, they are flexible and adaptable. Moreover, the Fish as well as the Archer have a vivid imagination.

They are generous, philosophical, and seek the real meaning of life. Sagittarius zodiac sign is ruled by Jupiter and Pisces is ruled by Neptune and Jupiter.

they didn't even attempt to say how there's an iota of hope for us but went into detail for the leo
    This not likely to be a favorable match because Pisces (February 19 to March 20) is a mutable Water sign whereas Leo (July 23 to August 22) is a fixed Fire sign.

However, it can work well if the warm and affectionate Leo keeps arrogance and temperamental outbursts in check for the sake of his soft and sensitive mate.

but i can be flexible and adaptable... and if we put our heads together im sure our imagination can take us places a Pisces/Scorpio cant :(
  • TheRicanKing
    TheRicanKing Members Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ESTJ
    Extravert(11%)  Sensing(12%)  Thinking(1%)  Judging(22%)
    You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (11%)
    You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (12%)
    You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
    You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)
  • TheRicanKing
    Options
    Same personality as George w. bush..... lol
  • ocelot
    Options
    BossBoo wrote: »
    be like that bruh..
    u started it! lol

man.. i dont even know what this one ? was.. but she had me ? up many MANY moons ago..
    waaaaaaay before i got into the game.. but i really liked that ? .. but once her dad found out about us she couldnt talk to me.. smmfh..

i was ? up about it..

hahahahahaha.... I hear you bruh... from one Cali ? to the next... but you know how you Pisces are...lol
  • ocelot
    Options
    SlickestR wrote: »
    @Ocelot

bruh... Pisces and Sag needs to work something out... we cant just have everything in common and be the least compatible... it doesnt make sense...smh
  • CapitalB
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    BossBoo wrote: »
    be like that bruh..
    u started it! lol

i was ? up about it..

hahahahahaha.... I hear you bruh... from one Cali ? to the next... but you know how you Pisces are...lol

hahahahahahahaha
    man.. give us the backstory to this chick??!!?
    we've been hearin about her for three threads now..

all im doin is packin.. i got time.. and would love the laugh. hahahaha
  • CapitalB
    Options
    AuraRaps wrote: »
    Same personality as George w. bush..... lol

but whats ur story though??
    what they say about u people. lol
  • SlickestR
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    SlickestR wrote: »
    @Ocelot

bruh... Pisces and Sag needs to work something out... we cant just have everything in common and be the least compatible... it doesnt make sense...smh

that's what i thought too, until the ? told me I need to get with somebody of my temperament.

pisces and scorpio holla!
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ahem, excuse me @ocelot but we can "tie loose ends" if you so choose...I'm willing to make a fair exchange in the effort of compatibility, lol

but uh @atribecalledgabi

This is one of those perfect matches which can make others jealous. Scorpio is a supremely devoted and protective partner, exactly what you need. Don't be surprised however if your partner will do anything to stop others taking advantage of you. See this for what it is - how they show they care - protectiveness rather than meanness.

• TheRicanKing
    Options

Extraverted Thinking
    ESTJs are very good at making impersonal decisions quickly, and standing by those decisions. They live in their Extraverted Thinking functioning, thus, their prime directive is in discovering that which is true and logical in the events of the real world. Circumstances calling for product invite the ESTJ to supervise or direct other individuals toward production and productivity. Extraverts are attracted to the "object," the external things and people in observable reality. This bent translates into a natural interest in goods and material objects.
    >

Introverted Sensing
    The secondary Introverted Sensing is like that of the ISTJ, but not as strong. Si provides practical form and concept data to the Te head, however, form is not the overriding principle, especially if Thinking has already decided. In times of need, ESTJs are tempted to overlook even necessary information if its absence impedes closure. Secondary sensing sometimes translates into interest in sports. The persistence of primary Thinking gives many ESTJs a desire for discipline and regimen which can be beneficial in skills development in the arena. >

Extraverted iNtuition
    As the ESTJ matures, and as situations arise which call for suspension of criticism, Extraverted iNtuition is allowed to play. Under the leadership of the Te function, iNtuition gravitates toward the discovery of broad categories which at worst amount to stereotypes. Those ESTJs who hone their Ne abilities may find success in academia. (I've encountered ESTJs whose Ne overshadows the auxiliary Si function--for whatever reason--to the extent that there is an appearance of NT radical geekism.)
    Introverted Feeling
    This function may rarely be expressed. ESTJs who have cultivated, or have been blessed with, a "natural indirect expression of good will by inference," have great prospects of developing genuine friendships (as opposed to ESTJs who merely act out the behavior of Extraverted Feeling). Such a weak, introverted function is best observed in ? expression, eye contact, body language, and verbally only by implication.
  • SlickestR
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    ahem, excuse me @ocelot but we can "tie loose ends" if you so choose...I'm willing to make a fair exchange in the effort of compatibility, lol

but uh @atribecalledgabi

This is one of those perfect matches which can make others jealous. Scorpio is a supremely devoted and protective partner, exactly what you need. Don't be surprised however if your partner will do anything to stop others taking advantage of you. See this for what it is - how they show they care - protectiveness rather than meanness.

just don't let her run astray.
  • TheRicanKing
    Options
    Famous ESTJs:
    Simon Peter (Christ's disciple)
    John Heywood (c.1497-c.1580, collector of English colloquialisms)
    U.S. Presidents:
    James Monroe
    Andrew Jackson
    William Henry "Tippecanoe" Harrison
    Franklin Pierce
    Grover Cleveland
    Harry S. Truman
    Lyndon B. Johnson
    George W. Bush
    Carrie Nation
    Elliot Ness
    John D. Rockefeller
    Bette Davis
    Robert A. Taft (U.S. senator, son of Pres. Wm. H. Taft)
    Sam Walton, owner and founder of WalMart stores
    Barbara Stanwyck
    Rev. Billy Graham
    Dale Bumpers (U.S. Senator, D-Arkansas)
    Phil Fulmer, head football coach of the U. Tenn Vols
    Pat Head Summit, head basketball coach of the Lady Vols
    Bill Frist, M.D. (U.S. Senate Majority Leader)
  • CapitalB
    Options
    <--- has a scorpio
    <--- doesnt know where he'd be without her

jus sayin..