Options
    SlickestR wrote: »
    some Drake and Rihanna ? .

hahahahahaha
  • Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Took this my first year pf community college

INFP. It shows that I am loyal, adaptable, flexible, willing to see possibilities and very idealistic among other traits.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    you know... same story as any other innocent ? ...
    Late bloomer didnt know the game... Im a INTJ so i kept to myself.
    Work with Pisces chick who everyone wanted but she wanted me.( had her own car and everything)
    Became first everything... Later found out I shared the girl.
    Pisces girl turned a boy into a man. Became jaded and finally joined the IC( been lurking for a long time)
    Got game from IC fam that got burnt like myself... thus Ocelot was born...

Oh I forgot... Before joining the military and she kept calling saying how much she loved me and she wanted to be with me...smh

Pisces...smh
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Took this my first year pf community college

INFP. It shows that I am loyal, adaptable, flexible, willing to see possibilities and very idealistic among other traits.

buuuuuut.. not an INTJr??
    damn bro.. that mus suck??
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    ahem, excuse me @ocelot but we can "tie loose ends" if you so choose...I'm willing to make a fair exchange in the effort of compatibility, lol

but uh @atribecalledgabi

This is one of those perfect matches which can make others jealous. Scorpio is a supremely devoted and protective partner, exactly what you need. Don't be surprised however if your partner will do anything to stop others taking advantage of you. See this for what it is - how they show they care - protectiveness rather than meanness.

just don't let her run astray.

oh I know bruh...a pisces woman will get ghost on you in a heartbeat...

Best relationship I had was with a pisces woman...
  • ocelot
    Options
    ahem, excuse me @ocelot but we can "tie loose ends" if you so choose...I'm willing to make a fair exchange in the effort of compatibility, lol

but uh @atribecalledgabi

This is one of those perfect matches which can make others jealous. Scorpio is a supremely devoted and protective partner, exactly what you need. Don't be surprised however if your partner will do anything to stop others taking advantage of you. See this for what it is - how they show they care - protectiveness rather than meanness.

hahahahahaha... let me talk to my lawyers @bossboo and @SlickestR first... im sure we can come up with a deal...
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pisces is better for scorpios than they are for their fellow pisces.
  • CapitalB
    edited August 2012
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    Work with Pisces chick who everyone wanted but she wanted me.( had or own car and everything)
    Pisces girl turned a boy into a man. Became jaded and finally joined the IC( been lurking for a long time)
    Got game from IC fam that got burned like myself... thus Ocelot was born...

Oh I forgot... Before joining the military and she kept calling saying how much she loved me and she wanted to be with me...smh

Pisces...smh

hahahahahahahahaha awwww man.. u fell for that ? !!?!?
    aye.. but when we're sayin it we really mean it.. we jus mean it with er'body else we deal wit too! hahahaha

real ? .. true story.. jus last week my aunt turned 60.. she loves my girls and made me promise to bring them.. so i gave them the saturday off and we all went down to LA.. anyway long story short.. im sittin there talkin to my grandma and great grandma and they like why do i need so many..

told them i have a big heart.. i jus love alot! hahahaha
    and because they're women i gave them a scenario to relate to.. havin children.. when u have ur first child u love that child wit all ur heart.. now.. when u have a second child do u love that first child any less?? no.. ur heart gets bigger..

and seein as my great grandma had 5 kids i told her to be quiet until i had 6 or more..
    i had her and my granny rollin.. almost gave the old lady a heart attack! lol

THATS a pisces for u. lol
  • CapitalB
    Options

i dealt wit a pisces before..
    didnt get far.. we both was full of ? ! hahaha

• CapitalB
    Options
    but real ? .. Pisces women aint ? ..
    i feel sorry for any ? that has to deal with my sister..

she acts jus like me. smmfh
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    burnt by pisces

story is not uncommon

• ocelot
    Options

why is that? I thought same signs would be ok...
    BossBoo wrote: »
    Work with Pisces chick who everyone wanted but she wanted me.( had or own car and everything)

Pisces...smh

aye.. but when we're sayin it we really mean it.. we jus mean it with er'body else we deal wit too! hahahaha

real ? .. true story.. jus last week my aunt turned 60.. she loves my girls and made me promise to bring them.. so i gave them the saturday off and we all went down to LA.. anyway long story short.. im sittin there talkin to my grandma and great grandma and they like why do i need so many..

and because they're women i gave them a scenario to relate to.. havin children.. when u have ur first child u love that child wit all ur heart.. now.. when u have a second child do u love that first child any less?? no.. ur heart gets bigger..

and seein as my great grandma had 5 kids i told her to be quiet until i had 6 or more..

Yeah she got me bruh...smh

Something tells me youre the favorite in the family...lol
    It makes sense tho... I dont have kids myself but I dont think ill treat them different...
  • SlickestR
    Options

Pisces...smh

yo...

that almost mirrors my story with that ? sag ? ... Except having my ? together

? ... that ? 's personality was rubbing off on a ? , until speculations further developed after

whether or not i shared that girl, but needless to say, whether i did or not... Sag smh...
  • ocelot
    Options
    burnt by pisces

story is not uncommon

Only Scorpio can handle them because they're more evil...lol
  • CapitalB
    Options

Pisces...smh

It makes sense tho... I dont have kids myself but I dont think ill treat them different...

i am.. its crazy though.. cause every family has their drama and if big enough they clicks..
    even though sides feud even when i was lil they all took exception to me..

dont ask me why though..

but thats my damn problem.. i was raised spoiled by women..
  • CapitalB
    Options
    i cant breathe! hahahaha this ? ocelot is a fool! hahahaha
  • ocelot
    Options
    @Dr. Chemix
    I like how you watch everything go down from afar and once the dust settle and im over here bleeding to death you come in out of no where and come up with a deal for Gabi...

Scorpios...smh
  • SlickestR
    Options

Nah b. Pisces will be able to understand another pisces, but that's how far it goes.

pisces are dreamers, Unless they have some kind of stability in one of them, you'll find two people being lazy as ? and outta touch with reality. None of them will take the lead to do anything.

and like BossBoo said... They're full of ? .
  • ocelot
    Options

Pisces...smh

i am.. its crazy though.. cause every family has their drama and if big enough they clicks..
    even though sides feud even when i was lil they all took exception to me..

dont ask me why though..

but thats my damn problem.. i was raised spoiled by women..

i already know... When you wrote what you said to your fam I was thinking "this ? "...lol
  • Dr.Chemix
    edited August 2012
    Options
    burnt by pisces

story is not uncommon

Only Scorpio can handle them because they're more evil...lol

lol but not necessarily true...

my first pisces chick got me too homie...found out I was sharing this broad when I came back from a vacation...I had this feeling before I left, but I brushed it off...that "naw not me" ? like attitude

Of course when I returned, humble pie was served...

Came to the ? house strapped up banging on his door...in which he didn't open...

? , I was flabbergasted. No other word can describe it.

Pisces can make you feel like king...and then instantly treat you like a jester with no comedic skills...

I never forgot that ? ...its okay though...I had to learn game

• ocelot
    edited August 2012
    Options

Pisces...smh

yo...

that almost mirrors my story with that ? sag ? ... Except having my ? together

? ... that ? 's personality was rubbing off on a ? , until speculations further developed after

whether or not i shared that girl, but needless to say, whether i did or not... Sag smh...

Naw ? at least we're honest...lol
    Pisces girl gamed me up... has my mama still asking about her and that ? was 6 years ago...smh
    And my mom dont like none of my girlfriends...

• SlickestR
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @Ocelot

yeah i give you guys points for honesty. A bit bold and brash, but honest.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    wow.. i got ex's who's moms AND dads still ask about me..

they be tryin to tell them i aint ? but they wont believe it. hahahahaha
  • supYo
    supYo Members Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that i know im going to hell