Suge Knight almost stepped to Ross

Options

Comments

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Lol @ ? out here writing paragraph, stanning for Rick Ross.

MAN WHAT!!!
    I bet Hrap & Gee set their alarm clock night before Ross album release, so they can be the first 2 ? in line buying his album

In GeE's defense, that ? already has tha album... but that probably makes him MORE of a dickrider

• GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    I bet Hrap & Gee set their alarm clock night before Ross album release, so they can be the first 2 ? in line buying his album

chiyosuke wrote: »
    MAN WHAT!!!

In GeE's defense, that ? already has tha album... but that probably makes him MORE of a dickrider

u 2 r CLOWNZ cuz i post;d PROOF how ross got big stock n da 757 VA so of course imma support mmg go look@ them pix n da GFID thread...
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ ? out here writing paragraph, stanning for Rick Ross.

MAN WHAT!!!

That ? fat ? Gee probably think being the first to buy his cd. he going to have a golden ticket like ? Wonka in his Ross album. So he can have free dinners at Wing Stop
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »

MAN WHAT!!!

u 2 r CLOWNZ cuz i post;d PROOF how ross got big stock n da 757 VA so of course imma support mmg go look@ them pix n da GFID thread...

Shaddup ? , I defended that you bought that weak ass ? . READ muthafucka!!
  • it's me bi***es
    it's me bi***es Members Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    Options
    @GEE- CUZ ON THE REAL FREEWAY AINT ABOUT THAT LIFE NO MORE! HE JUST DONT WANA HIS NAME ASSOCIATED WITH THE C.O THATS ALL! THATS WHY HE TOOK HIM TO COURT BUT AS U CAN SEE HE LOST. SO THATS WHY MUHFUCKAS WANTED TO TAKE IT TO THE STREETS BUT FREEWAY WASNT WITH IT...
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »
    POINT IS THAT FREEWAY, THE REAL RICK ROSS COULD HAVE THIS PIG MURKED AT ANYTIME IF HE WANTED TO! THEY JUST DONT WANA HANDLE THAT ? NOW CUZ THEY KNOW IT WILL COME BACK TO EM! BUT TRUST IN TIME THE C.O WILL GET HIS... CUZ ? LIKE THIS DONT FLY OUT HERE IN CALI!

No offense. Youre mexican. Fall back

Stay outta black folks business.

NO OFFENSE BUT U KNOW NUTHING ABOUT THIS LIFE! THIS IS GROWN FOLK TALK! IM FROM THE STREETS AND IM IN THE INDUSTRY! AND U KNOW WHO RUNS ? OUT HERE SO STAY IN UR LANE...

You aint in the industry, chill out....

Im not tryna argue with you.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    good lookin on the story stew i didnt know about this ? !

with that being said suge better sit his ass down ? actin like its 95-96 like he cant catch a bullet
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited July 2012
    Options
  • GeE-757
    edited July 2012
    Options
    dead at tha bolded. lol yea I picked up on everything already. I never admitted to being a fan of either, although now I will go on record and say I AM a fan of EM. These hoes can say whatever behind a computer/phone, I'm steady just laughing at tha ? .

Welp... one of my pics has already been put on tha IC, so there's nothing new there.

u couldve post;d a pik but nah itz just when u r faceless u r not allow;d 2 talk ? n da reason if u talk ? n da reason & u r faceless u will not b taken seriously & will get call;d anythang cuz u r FACELESS...itz been 2 many faggotz n da reason who r FACELESS who b talkin ? about otherz when they have no biznizz talkin ? on herr n da 1st place & thanx 2 JG he has xposed 2 many faceless faggotz(HIP-HOPISAFAG, FAGTIME & JQUEENS21) & post;d they pix & that faceless ? talk will not fly no mo so if u wanna pop ? show ya face dont b a ? cuz thatz hoe ? poppin ? wit no pik...
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should make a daily Donkey-style thread were posters can come and vent and write paragraphs and name-drop the favorite posters they are groupies of. It might do numbers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yovZfClBM10&feature=youtube_gdata_player

@GEE

Is yall JamFest like SummerJam in Oakland or is it inside?
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO @T Sanford

Yeah he ? on paragraph writers....I thought you'd go back and edit your paragraph instead of LOL.

@BrurhaDee
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    suge is irrelevant though
  • it's me bi***es
    Options
    NO OFFENSE BUT U KNOW NUTHING ABOUT THIS LIFE! THIS IS GROWN FOLK TALK! IM FROM THE STREETS AND IM IN THE INDUSTRY! AND U KNOW WHO RUNS ? OUT HERE SO STAY IN UR LANE...[/quote]

Im not tryna argue with you. [/quote]

AINT NOBODY TRYIN TO ARUGUE, I ONLY SPEAK ON WHAT I KNOW. SO U CAN BELEIVE WHAT U WANT! BUT EY I COULD HAVE SWORN U SAID SUMWHERE THAT U WERE FROM PASADENA? IF SO I NEED TO HOLLA AT U BOUT SUMTHING?

• T. Sanford
    Options
    What stock Ross have in the 757 you support? His wing stop chicken shack
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NO OFFENSE BUT U KNOW NUTHING ABOUT THIS LIFE! THIS IS GROWN FOLK TALK! IM FROM THE STREETS AND IM IN THE INDUSTRY! AND U KNOW WHO RUNS ? OUT HERE SO STAY IN UR LANE...

Im not tryna argue with you. [/quote]

AINT NOBODY TRYIN TO ARUGUE, I ONLY SPEAK ON WHAT I KNOW. SO U CAN BELEIVE WHAT U WANT! BUT EY I COULD HAVE SWORN U SAID SUMWHERE THAT U WERE FROM PASADENA? IF SO I NEED TO HOLLA AT U BOUT SUMTHING?

[/quote]

Its your world bro, what you wanna holla at me about?
  • GeE-757
    edited July 2012
    Options
    That ? fat ? Gee probably think being the first to buy his cd. he going to have a golden ticket like ? Wonka in his Ross album. So he can have free dinners at Wing Stop

da only fat 1 is u u dog face ? ? wit all that damn barkin & go fetch like a good doggie lol
    @GEE- CUZ ON THE REAL FREEWAY AINT ABOUT THAT LIFE NO MORE! HE JUST DONT WANA HIS NAME ASSOCIATED WITH THE C.O THATS ALL! THATS WHY HE TOOK HIM TO COURT BUT AS U CAN SEE HE LOST. SO THATS WHY MUHFUCKAS WANTED TO TAKE IT TO THE STREETS BUT FREEWAY WASNT WITH IT...

well all imma say is itz 2 late fa freeway or his peoplez 2 get gangsta now after freeway went 2 court cuz if sumthang happenz he is gettin da blame..
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    They should make a daily Donkey-style thread were posters can come and vent and write paragraphs and name-drop the favorite posters they are groupies of. It might do numbers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yovZfClBM10&feature=youtube_gdata_player

@GEE

Is yall JamFest like SummerJam in Oakland or is it inside?

lol tru they might as well make da reason da donkey cuz da majority of da reason modz post n therr anyway smh...& da jamz festz has alwayz been inside i c ross out west reppin i guess freeway old azz was 2 sick 2 come c ross since he has such a big problem wit him loll..
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This story is almost as believable as Eminem's ? ass claiming he wanted to step to Suge during the height of the Suge/Dre beef....
  • it's me bi***es
    Options
    Its your world bro, what you wanna holla at me about? [/quote]

CHECK UR INBOX...

• T. Sanford
    Options
    Hrap, was it you that had that picture of Obama & Michelle symbolizing as You & Gee in a most recent thread?
  • GeE-757
    Options
    Hrap, was it you that had that picture of Obama & Michelle symbolizing as You & Gee in a most recent thread?

smh@ this white dog wtf is u talkin about get that ? ? off ya mind dog face ? ..,,.
  • L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is funny. At one point Suge was cool with Ross now he has had a change of heart. Sute is all talk now. I doubt he will do anything to Ross. If he wanted to I'm sure he's not hard to find. I can understand why Suge has a problem with him but he won't do anything
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    but but but suge was supposed to be in the 2Pac Back video, his niece said so and got MMG n Death Row tatted on her

they just tryin to Hold Ross back

or Ross trying to hold the Real Rick Ross back ... side note chicks always causing a conflict smh ;)

• GeE-757
    edited July 2012
    Options
    L.O.S.T. wrote: »
    This is funny. At one point Suge was cool with Ross now he has had a change of heart. Sute is all talk now. I doubt he will do anything to Ross. If he wanted to I'm sure he's not hard to find. I can understand why Suge has a problem with him but he won't do anything

suge is just sour that ross told him that he was gonna bring him outta retirement but rozay has been rollin wit puffy harder gettin that guap..

• it's me bi***es
    Options
    @GEE- EXACTLY! THATS WHY THEY DONT WANA HANDLE IT...
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »

IF THERR WAS A REAL PROBLEM IT WOULDVE GOT HANDLED THERR CUZ SUGE KNEW WHERR ROSS WAS @ SMH....

if this was a real problem ... and if suge is a real man and care about his family ... he wouldnt of said nothing that could of potentially put his family members especially the kids of his family .... in the middle of any potential issues ;)