Comments

• L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @gee knowing how much hatred Suge had for puffy thats understandable
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    @GEE- EXACTLY! THATS WHY THEY DONT WANA HANDLE IT...

well freeway might as well give n & get sum act rite n his system if he wantz 2 eat cuz im sure ross would have no problem brakin off that old peace of ? wit a check..
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @GEE

It's all about regional unity in this era and the rappers that are in the drivers seat are going to promote regional unity which is why you seen artist from the east west south & Midwest on that Self Made Vol2 cover and you had all the regions repping on "Power Circle"......it's deeper than rap. Beef is played out. We about unity now.

You dislike ? -Ass-Dre and you be like "why they put that washed up ? on 3 Kings" but hate him or not Dre is a West-coast legend & a HipHop Cash King so he repped for the West side.

They need to do y'all Jamzfest on the beach....
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited July 2012
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    if this was a real problem ... and if suge is a real man and care about his family ... he wouldnt of said nothing that could of potentially put his family members especially the kids of his family .... in the middle of any potential issues ;)

my thang is y aint suge come 2 da tupac back video shoot if therr was a problem it aint like rozay was hidin he was n CALI wit sugez NIECE...
    L.O.S.T. wrote: »
    @gee knowing how much hatred Suge had for puffy thats understandable

imean u can say that but suge needz 2 b upset wit PUFF not ROSS rozay is just gettin that guap...
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    @GEE

It's all about regional unity in this era and the rappers that are in the drivers seat are going to promote regional unity which is why you seen artist from the east west south & Midwest on that Self Made Vol2 cover and you had all the regions repping on "Power Circle"......it's deeper than rap. Beef is played out. We about unity now.

You dislike ? -Ass-Dre and you be like "why they put that washed up ? on 3 Kings" but hate him or not Dre is a West-coast legend & a HipHop Cash King so he repped for the West side.

They need to do y'all Jamzfest on the beach....

i know thatz y freeway lookz & soundz like a FOOL sayin rozay cant go out west & these gullible dumb fukz n herr believe him smh...& da thang wit alize is he is pushin 50 after while itz time 2 hang it up especially when u aint writin ya own rapz & ya RECITIN lyrikz of sum1 else 20+ yrz YUNGER then u smh...da jamz fest was alwayz n da hampton coliseum till 103jamz stopp;d havin it then they brought it back 2 da norfolk scope i doubt theyll have it on da beach cuz hell u cant even CUSS on da va beach strip..,
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    like brandy said "almost doesn't count"
    ross should just stick to callin his self ricky rozay and be done with it
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CainMarko wrote: »
    Puff is somewhere not giving one iota of a ? about Suge lol.
    1481583_o.gif

Uh huh yea

lol
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't believe it he's the Teflon Don, he's untouchable
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King Lee wrote: »
    I don't believe it he's the Teflon Don, he's untouchable

sarcasm, right
    but thread title does say "almost" tho
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    chiyosuke wrote: »
    dead at tha bolded. lol yea I picked up on everything already. I never admitted to being a fan of either, although now I will go on record and say I AM a fan of EM. These hoes can say whatever behind a computer/phone, I'm steady just laughing at tha ? .

Welp... one of my pics has already been put on tha IC, so there's nothing new there.

u couldve post;d a pik but nah itz just when u r faceless u r not allow;d 2 talk ? n da reason if u talk ? n da reason & u r faceless u will not b taken seriously & will get call;d anythang cuz u r FACELESS... *edit: ? tha rest of that nonsense*

First off, my pic was posted to something totally unrelated to the ? ? you and aged rap preach about, so know what that ? ur talkin bout (in other words it had nothing to with Dre, Fiddy, Ross or any rap ? caping bullshyt ? is known for on here). 2ndly, it's tha internet, IT'S NO ONE'S MUTHAFUCKIN BUSINESS what anyone's nationality, sex, preference, et al is, ol' insecure ass muthafuckas). ? on here be getting way too besides themselves over some ? they don't even know. I'm Black with my own opinion and will always be such. Ol ? ass ?
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What was gonna happen?..they step toward each other and bounce back or combine like 2 bubbles?
  • Nile Gambino
    Nile Gambino Members Posts: 934 ✭✭✭
    Options
    There has been an on-going feud between "Freeway" Ricky Ross and rapper Rick Ross. The feud has been continuing due to the fact that "Freeway" feels Rick Ross is using his name and likeness to succeed in his career. During a recent interview, "Freeway" explained that he has had to stop others from confronting Ross, including Suge Knight, because he does not wish for this issue to be taken to the streets.

"It's hard," he said when asked how he keeps people from confronting Ross on the streets. "Trust me, these dudes in L.A. don't like what he's done...Even when I lost the lawsuit, three of the shot callers from the hood came to me and said, 'Is it time yet?' I was like, 'Nah, man.' I don't want that. I don't want nobody to do nothing to him. They want to put a no-fly zone on him, saying he can't come to L.A."

He also explained that Suge Knight has approached him about the matter.

"Even Suge Knight came out. Suge stepped to me one day like, 'Let me handle this.' I was like, 'Nah.' It ain't about that."

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.20616/title.freeway-ricky-ross-says-hes-stopped-suge-knight-others-from-confronting-rapper-rick-ross

Wonder If the Bawse is scared to go to Cali......

i hope ross wont like to be like biggie that much that he will also get his ass shot in l.a
    ? suge knight i dont want ross to die because of him i suggest he just change his name to ricky rozay and it's better
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when suge got knocked the ? out by a barber,no one respected that ? anymore.i bet alot of ? respect rick ross in cali.free way ricky ross need to sit his old ass down
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Lol like if Ross would really get shot in LA over this...
  • Nile Gambino
    Options
    when suge got knocked the ? out by a barber,no one respected that ? anymore.i bet alot of ? respect rick ross in cali.free way ricky ross need to sit his old ass down
    freeway rick ross could get rick ross to get shot in l.a if he wants to
    anybody can get anyone in they own town
    e-40 could had killed biggie in cali before
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options

with all due respect, shut yo ass up breh....

You dont know what youre talking about.

The rappin ass rick ross has more pull in the hood than the real rick ross at this point, the real rick ross aint movin kilos no more, he just another ? in the hood with a good story
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Do we need a history lesson of how it goes down in California?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Suge would prob drop seizure having ross
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas had Tupac and Suge Knight shock back in the 90s. Rick Ross ain't scared of Suge knight.. all he need to do is call Jungle & Nas they will be in there in 1 minute and pistol whip suge knight
  • Nile Gambino
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »

The rappin ass rick ross has more pull in the hood than the real rick ross at this point, the real rick ross aint movin kilos no more, he just another ? in the hood with a good story

? you ? what make you think he couldnt get him shot i didn't say he would do it himself just all these lil drug dealers in the street would do him the hit on rozay as a favor to the old legend and why you so sensitive about rozay like this
  • Kushington
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

Do we need a history lesson of how it goes down in California?

Nobody is going to ? rick ross, not in LA

He's not biggie smalls, its not 1996 and nobody cares about him enough to ? him, they just like his music

Maybe you have a bay area perspective that can shed some light on this non issue, im sure one of you ? up there would murk him for a few pills
  • Nile Gambino
    Options
    rappers get shot all the time
    pac
    biggie
    big l
    soulja slim
    mac dre
    mausberg
    stacks bundles
    and many also
    but on ross situation i think he should the man his real government name it aint that important it's a wack gimmick people who listen wont stop to listen like they didn't when they knew that he was a c.o
  • Nile Gambino
    Options
    Nas had Tupac and Suge Knight shock back in the 90s. Rick Ross ain't scared of Suge knight.. all he need to do is call Jungle & Nas they will be in there in 1 minute and pistol whip suge knight

fool what nas and jungle gonna do in LA
  • Kushington
    Options

? you ? what make you think he couldnt get him shot i didn't say he would do it himself just all these lil drug dealers in the street would do him the hit on rozay as a favor to the old legend and why you so sensitive about rozay like this

Why are you so angry?

Nobody's going to ? rick ross. Get over it.

LA isnt haiti, famous people dont get killed unless its really worth it moneywise, what does somebody gain from killing rozay

Rozay would get robbed before he would get killed, and he hasnt got robbed yet soooooo..........
  • Nile Gambino
    Options

Why are you so angry?

Nobody's going to ? rick ross. Get over it.

LA isnt haiti, famous people dont get killed unless its really worth it moneywise, what does somebody gain from killing rozay

Rozay would get robbed before he would get killed, and he hasnt got robbed yet soooooo..........

i aint angry and i dont want him to get killed him or no anybody else
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Ross" gonna get assassinated by Roscoe's Chicken-N-Waffles raaah