Comments

• genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh at no Devil May Cry fans
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wonder woman currently is dumb fast and strong...but rogue's power is ridiculous. I want to here people think
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh at no Devil May Cry fans

I would knock dante the ? out b.

• DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Sour wrote: »
    Damn, I didn't know all this ? about flash, interesting. Him and Lobo might as well be my favorite DC characters but how is flash beating superman prime? All he has is speed, his attacks can't hurt supes.

Dr. Strange VS Green Lantern - Dr. Strange is that ? . Magic >> ? ass ring

Rogue VS Wonder Woman - Rogue would beat the ? out of Diana imo.

Rogue can only win off of circumstance if Wonder Woman plays with her and ends up hitting her skin. If she knows, she'll just one shot her with a gut punch. Or chop her head off with her sword. Wonder Woman is Superman level b.

Oh and Dr. Strange is odd, he ranges from below Thor Surfer Level to Eternity level depending on the situation and prep time. He'll probably win.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options

Black Atom VS Luke Cage

Apocalypse VS Thanos

Black Panther VS Batman

The ? green lantern VS Superman

Dr. Doom VS Magneto

Wolverine VS Flash

Cyclops VS Ironman
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Iceman vs Flash?
  • JosephSunXS
    JosephSunXS Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Iceman vs Flash?

flash
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Iceman, dudes a beast later on in the comics.
  • DarkRaiden
    Options
    Iceman, dudes a beast later on in the comics.

Flash is too fast, he can send Iceman to another dimension just by running around him and creating a portal through sheer speed. Plus he can absorb his speed or hit him with the Infinite Mass Punch that can ? Superman and end him. Iceman's too slow and not strong enough to win.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Thor
    Hulk
    Silver Surfer
    Sentry
    Adam Warlock
    Black bolt
    Giant man
    Iron Man
    Spiderman
    Wolverine
    Captain America
    Dr. Strange
    Scarlet Witch
    Black Panther

Vs

Superman
    Martian Manhunter
    Icon
    Captain Marvel
    Green Lantern
    Atom
    Red Tornado
    Steele
    Blue beetle
    Flash
    Wonder Woman
    Aquaman
    Batman
    Green Arrow
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    ^^^^tries to keep it avengers justice league ish
  • Sour-Cream
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Iceman is an omega level mutant which means he's unfuckwitable in a battle against flash. He can manipulate the air around him into ice. Flash wouldn't be able to run circles around him without getting touched.
  • genocidecutter
    Options
    Moon Knight vs Deathstroke
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Moon Knight vs Deathstroke

When I think of the name Moon Knight, I think of a ? ? that even I would knock the ? out.

I don't know who the ? that is but Deathstroke is whooping his ass.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Sentry VS Superman Prime
  • genocidecutter
    Options
    Sentry VS Superman Prime

Superman
  • DarkRaiden
    Options
    Iceman is an omega level mutant which means he's unfuckwitable in a battle against flash. He can manipulate the air around him into ice. Flash wouldn't be able to run circles around him without getting touched.

Flash is faster than thought and can accomplish the running around feat in seconds. Very few mutants can beat or even touch Flash, and Iceman's not one of them. Before Iceman can think, Flash can drill a hole in his head, before Iceman can think, Infinite Mass Punch, etc. Iceman stands no chance.

Oh and on the avengers justice league, DC vs. Marvel ? , Surfer alone takes most, if not all the DC dudes with ease, giving him Thor, Dr. Strange, and Hulk, Scarlet Witch, Black Bolt, etc. is just overkill. It's a stomp with ease.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    @darkraiden who in DC can mess with surfer equivalents...I thought Martian munhunter and supes would be close.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    @darkraiden how could I make DC team better, more competitive
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Sentry VS Superman Prime

Superman

Sentry would beat the ? outta supes bruh.
  • Sour-Cream
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Thor
    Hulk
    Silver Surfer
    Sentry
    Adam Warlock
    Black bolt
    Giant man
    Iron Man
    Spiderman
    Wolverine
    Captain America
    Dr. Strange
    Scarlet Witch
    Black Panther

Vs

Superman
    Martian Manhunter
    Icon
    Captain Marvel
    Green Lantern
    Atom
    Red Tornado
    Steele
    Blue beetle
    Flash
    Wonder Woman
    Aquaman
    Batman
    Green Arrow

Any one of the underlined would mop the floor against all of them.
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »

Flash is faster than thought and can accomplish the running around feat in seconds. Very few mutants can beat or even touch Flash, and Iceman's not one of them. Before Iceman can think, Flash can drill a hole in his head, before Iceman can think, Infinite Mass Punch, etc. Iceman stands no chance.

Oh and on the avengers justice league, DC vs. Marvel ? , Surfer alone takes most, if not all the DC dudes with ease, giving him Thor, Dr. Strange, and Hulk, Scarlet Witch, Black Bolt, etc. is just overkill. It's a stomp with ease.

The Spectre was not listed deliberately right? because we all know at full power Spectre would curbstomp Silver Surfer. Spectre had the power to take down Shazam the Wizard and Captain Marvel.

so with Surfer out of the way the rest of that list would be mopped up by Superman, Captain Marvel, Flash, Fate, GL, Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman.

? it though because if you include Spectre he takes that whole list with ease. a more fair match would be something like Spectre versus Galactus or Living Tribunal
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    Flash is faster than thought and can accomplish the running around feat in seconds. Very few mutants can beat or even touch Flash, and Iceman's not one of them.
    One of Flash nemesis is Captain Cold and he pales in comparison to Iceman..I wouldn't count him out so easily
    Before Iceman can think, Flash can drill a hole in his head, before Iceman can think, Infinite Mass Punch, etc. Iceman stands no chance.
    none of this would happen in a fight. I mean, high end feats can be used in Iceman's favor too..what happens when he just turns into a mist? or just manipulate the heat in Flash's body or just put an ice blanket on the entire area? Although, I agree the Flash has the edge over Iceman, it's not good using high end feats only in vs. fights.
  • jaxn
    Options
    @darkraiden how could I make DC team better, more competitive

you've already posted a competitive fight..
  • jaxn
    Options
    @darkraiden who in DC can mess with surfer equivalents...I thought Martian munhunter and supes would be close.
    Superman, MM, GL, Captain Marvel, BA will all give Surfer a good fight..they won't win imo, but it'll be good fights.