The Official Los Angeles Lakers 2012-2013 Season

Options

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Take it down 1000..

keep ? in perspective in this marathon of a season ... of course we should be better.. and mike ? brown needs to play our acquisitions.. my biggest problem with any mike brown team has been him platooning certain players.. when they should be getting minutes.[/quote]
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karma is a ? ...Mike will be laughing in May when LA gets bounced in the first or second round. ? , he'll probably be laughing a lot sooner than that. LA will still struggle. Next person the blame will go to is Metta World Peace or Pau Gasol and LA fans will be talking trade ? !
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall wany a ? who couldnt produce with the knicks to come coach? Pshhh get jerry sloan in there so he can run the team for 3 yrs and then suffer from heart failure. Thats my man though...

Salute...

No bawse D. Lox

his system needs a PG, he made a ? get 30 million dollars this summer, his system works bruh, stop it
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    How much will it take for Jim Buss to fire Mike Brown?

Man, i am not one to call for the coaches head early, but i am starting to get frustrated too. That being said, still early days. I will still preach patience.

i think they should do it....... you can already see the writing on the wall..... why not be PROACTIVE and fire him in advance ////////
    we only have a small window with nash...kobe and dont forget dwigwt is on a 1 yr deal

i called this ? !!!!!!

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Karma is a ? ...Mike will be laughing in May when LA gets bounced in the first or second round. ? , he'll probably be laughing a lot sooner than that. LA will still struggle. Next person the blame will go to is Metta World Peace or Pau Gasol and LA fans will be talking trade ? !

Lmao word.The new scapegoat will be pau.Laker fans forgot how the lakers couldn't get out the 1st round til gasol arrived but they always have to blame someone.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if he ever coaches again it will be amazing. your only two head coaching gigs involve teams w/ kobe and lebron and you get fired from both jobs!!! foh
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmao word.The new scapegoat will be pau.Laker fans forgot how the couldn't get out the 1st round til gasol arrived but they always have to blame someone.

Bruh when ppl blame pau it's ? we have reason too, it's not like he plays his ass off n still gets the blame, you saw how dude had 5pts last game
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? talking about after 5 games. The ? coached them last season too. More than 5 games homies..
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ mike brown gettin fired after a total of 71 games with lakers, ? couldn't even last a reg season
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Kobe gives them evil looks and bro is gone
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    bgoat wrote: »
    ? talking about after 5 games. The ? coached them last season too. More than 5 games homies..

Well fire him during the off-season then. How does a coach that is considered average by the majority of the league do enough in a couple interviews to convince you he can coach THE LA LAKERS not get more than 5 games to show and prove? So what he did was good enough to keep his job after 66 games but now 5 games later with a completely new squad he deserves the axe? I'm not co-signing brown's coaching ability at all, but lets not act like that team that won a ring last year didn't have their struggles the first year....
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you know bean is behind this...players just don't respect mike brown and he lets them get away with it
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bring on stan van gundy just for laughs
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They buying out the rest of his 4 year contract tho. So he basically gettin paid 18 mill to do nothing. He straight.....
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    About to get on my Chris "sources" Broussard ? : Phil had a business conference in Chicago next week and he just canceled it.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thats ? up.. just 5 games into the season...
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bottom line is that Mike Brown is just a joke of a coach when it comes to the NBA. If the Lakers want to save their season it's in Mitch's & the teams best interest to go get Jerry Sloan I think he would be able to deal with them egos a little better than Shaw would. 1-4 is not a good look for a supposedly title contender.

D'Antoni isn't going to do anything but run a bunch of offensive sets w/very little defense. Come April/May they'll be done by the 1st or 2nd round.
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Today is a good day in the Lakers organization....glad to see Jim Buss do what was necessary
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    thats ? up.. just 5 games into the season...

Not really if you think about it last year he had a whole season to prove himself and the Lakers was done in 5 games of the 2nd round by OKC. Start of the 2012-13 season they starting at 1-4 with 3 future H.O.F.'s no way and they gone keep paying this guy to do the same ? that got him nowhere in Cleveland?
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^ word, now its time to pull a miami move from 2006 and get a chip after a coaching change
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
This discussion has been closed.