The official 2012 "Who Dat" thread

Options

Comments

• PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    Marques Colston gonna be good for sunday?

Meanwhile, receiver Marques Colston (left foot) practiced on a limited basis after missing practice on Wednesday. Jabari Greer (groin) also was limited.

Hmm colston will be iight but dude a tad bit injury prone

Yeah but you kno what he's always played thru them and gotten to a 1000yds a year at least recieving. So I aint worried bout Colston. This fool broke his collar bone in week 1 last year, had a plate put in that ? and only missed 2 games. LOL.

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Meanwhile, receiver Marques Colston (left foot) practiced on a limited basis after missing practice on Wednesday. Jabari Greer (groin) also was limited.

Yeah but you kno what he's always played thru them and gotten to a 1000yds a year at least recieving. So I aint worried bout Colston. This fool broke his collar bone in week 1 last year, had a plate put in that ? and only missed 2 games. LOL.

Adrain Arrington and Lance Moore. Has Lance Moore made it through a full season yet?
  • PaperPlaneJane
    Options

Adrain Arrington and Lance Moore. Has Lance Moore made it through a full season yet?

I don't think he has yet. But this might be the year where he's healthy for all 16 games. Usually Lance would get hurt in training camp and it would just linger all season and make him miss like 2-4 games. But he's been healthy all offseason so we'll see how he holds up. But in all honstey....do we really ever miss any of our WR that much with almost everybody on that offense being able to catch the ball at any point and time. LOL. I mean last year Colston was out after week 1 between that time and week Devery went OFF in those games when he took Colstons place. Then when Colston came back he went back to being Devery. LOL. Didn't miss a beat...

• GetMoneyInDaN.O.
    GetMoneyInDaN.O. Members Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thought ide drop this in here 4 yall......thos ewho not from the N.O. area this my ? K.Gates

youtube.com/watch?v=zKx4Nlvim-4
  • GetMoneyInDaN.O.
    GetMoneyInDaN.O. Members Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    damn double post
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you was smart you got Moore in fantasy football.
  • caddo man
    Options
    Explaining the New Orleans Saints' roster moves announced Saturday

There have been plenty of questions from many of you New Orleans Saints fans on what the roster moves announced by the team on Saturday all mean in terms of the vacated bounty-related suspensions. So let me try to clarify everything.

The Saints were awarded two exemptions because of the vacated suspensions for linebacker Jonathan Vilma and defensive end Will Smith. These exemptions aren't additional roster spots, so the exemptions are similar to the PUP list in that they don't count as roster spots but they are part of the team.

The Saints were also allowed to place any two players on the exempt/Commissioner's permission list. So the Saints placed Vilma and Ruud in those spots. This means neither one of them are actually on the roster right now and neither can play Sunday against the Washington Redskins.

The Saints activated Smith to the 53-man roster, so he is eligible to play against Washington.

Also, the Saints didn't have to make any subtractions to the 53-man roster. They chose to release wide receiver Adrian Arrington and fullback Korey Hall as well as place rookie tackle Marcel Jones on injured reserve.

So in short, the Saints added one player (Smith) and removed four players (Jones, Arrington, Hall, Ruud) so the team only has 50 players on the roster. Obviously, the Saints will fill those three empty spots next week. It's also not out of the question that they bring back Arrington and/or Hall.
  • CollegeBoi12
    CollegeBoi12 Members Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We good. I ain't worried.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
  • CollegeBoi12
    Options
    Can't believe the Deadskins are giving us the business smdh
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wassup y'all...? RG3 avi for the week.Aight thanks.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Shizlansky
    Options
  • CollegeBoi12
    Options
    defense played like ass checks
    Even Drew Breees is due for a bad game, just didnt think it would come against the Redskins of all team
    All in all, it's the 1st game so Im not gonna hit the panic button yet
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In the thread like...

Basketball_huddle_spy.gif
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saints fans looking discombobulated

and searching for answers haha
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]http://sphotos-b.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/551791_3886053223652_1558594427_n.jpg[/img]
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eh, I wouldn't worry. With Spags new system it will take time to adjust. The Giants struggled for awhile when he first got there. I see the D getting better as the season progresses.
  • caddo man
    Options
    This lost was hard but it is the first game. The D looked out of place and still trying to learn the new system. The 4th quarter comeback was too late. WR dropping passes and fumbling out of bounds. Marques Colston really disappointed.
  • caddo man
    Options
  • PaperPlaneJane
    edited September 2012
    Options
    We got Stelio Kontosed in our own house...no if, ands, or buts about it. Oh and if you don't know what Stelio Kontosed means......watch below....Stan = Saints, Stelio=RG3 & Steve = Jim Haslett....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gocxkl_HXB0

All I know is they need to wake the ? up Sunday and play how they are capable....
  • caddo man
    Options
    Alot of what happen I blame on not having any tape on him. They played on their heels. they showed up on the second half but made too many mistakes. Majority of the points in the second half came from mistakes the Saints made.
  • PaperPlaneJane
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Spags gotta design some schemes or something though...my goodness...

Exactly...he needs to use our young D lineman. Will Smith is NOT a pass rushing DE no more. Jordan was a 3-4 run stuffer in college...both need to move to the inside IMO. Let Gallette & Wilson get that time at DE. Ellis is a bust wish they would realize that and let the Rookies, Jordan & Smith rotate into that DT spot. Hicks & Walker (the two rookie DTs that was the ONLY ones getting the pressure up the middle in preseason when one was paired with either Bunkley or Ellis or when they player together) wasn't even activated to play last sunday.

Spags need to let these young D lineman play cuz its obvious they are not going to get pressure from the Ellis & Smith. You use those guys with Bunkley & Jordan (who do a good job of stopping the run) and you have you best front 4 IMO.