ALL YOU B*TCHES HAVE BEEN CHEATED ON!!!!!!

Options

Comments

• gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    I know a fair amount of dudes that cheated on their GFs and the women had no idea.

If a lot of women are bitter, guess who made them that way.

Stop it. Plenty women have been cheated on, accepted any responsibility they had in it (i.e. ? with a scumbag) and moved on to bitter free lives.

Not every woman sits around and plays the victim role

• gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gorilla wrote: »
    I know a fair amount of dudes that cheated on their GFs and the women had no idea.

Stop it. Plenty women have been cheated on, accepted any responsibility they had in it (i.e. ? with a scumbag) and moved on to bitter free lives.

Not every women sits around and plays the victim role

Dammit, you're right.

Those stupid ? ? . I mean, shame on them for expecting loyalty, honesty, and monogamy from those pieces of ? . They just really, really couldn't keep their ? to themselves and had to spread their seed across the face of any mildly attractive woman on the street w/out caring who they hurt.

But hey, they have testosterone so this DEFINITELY isn't their fault or responsibility for making women who they ? around on insecure.

Not at all.

? ain't astro physics. You absolutely right @ the bloded. That's the problem, too many women gettin with dudes that they know damn well ain't faithful or at the very least have strong reason to doubt but they hell bent on tryna change them ? and stay stuck on stupid. That's weak minded ? , they don't have enough esteem of they muthafuckin self to not tolerate that ?

C'mon that's the female equivalent to tryna turn a hoe into a housewife

You can't get mad at a ? dog for shittin on your floor if you let him in your house
  • Bookworm
    Bookworm Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's sad. She put herself in a situation for her relationship to be judged. Her anger is misplaced and I think she is headed for some type of breakdown.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Honestly I find that hard to believe. Very few of us dudes are truly capable of pulling that off without leaving some type of evidence behind. You guys are naturally nosy and would find something That would peak your suspicions. Like I said in my original post only certain type of women I see get cheated on. The last female relationship situation I described in my original post is the exact same chick you just described. You guys are mainly in control when it comes to relationships. Do you not realize this? I'm really starting to think a lot of you guys don't lol.

@Bookworm

What was the reason for you cosigning her post about women being made bitter? I mean don't y'all females have the choice to just stand around and look cute and pick from a shitload of dudes? Or is it us dudes who have the option to just sit around and let women come to us so we can just pick and choose?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When you allow a man to cheat; then he will cheat. People need boundaries.
  • Bookworm
    edited August 2012
    Options

It goes both ways honestly. If you are a woman and you knowingly get with a dude who you know really mean you no good then its pretty much on you. You can't change a man so if you get with a cheater then expect to get cheated on. At the same time some men put on a pretty good front. Some guys professionals when it come to lying and cheating so its not like you can always see it coming. It can be a struggle not to become bitter. Also I've noted that some of the guys who call women out for being bitter are the same ones ? women.

I
  • lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mimi is a lost cause. I gave up trying to understand her. No ? is that good for 15 years of my life to be wasted. And I know its more than ? also. He has her mind too for some inexplicable reason.
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Bookworm wrote: »

It goes both ways honestly. If you are a woman and you knowingly get with a dude who you know really mean you no good then its pretty much on you. You can't change a man so if you get with a cheater then expect to get cheated on. At the same time some men put on a pretty good front. Some guys professionals when it come to lying and cheating so its not like you can always see it coming. It can be a struggle not to become bitter. Also I've noted that some of the guys who call women out for being bitter are the same ones ? women

LOL that's my point right there "some". Again, most of us men can't pull ? off like that and leave the crime scene 100% or hell, 50% spotless lol. I'm talking the majority here not about a few.

The 2nd bold:

I'ma tell you this straight up. Most, like 80% calling bitter chicks out aren't the same ones doing that wack ? to women. We have this ability to see this ? believe it or not. I can't put the ? into words but it's just something we see, hear, or can just tell by the vibes y'all give off you feel me? We can also see this in dudes too(we can really tell lol). Long story short us males can just flat out tell when something aint right with a chick. You guys emotions just leak out no matter how hard you try to contain them. We can also tell when your struggling to hold them in too. The ? 's kinda obvious.

Even the very few dudes out there with "the gift" eventually ? up here and there. I'll give them some months and even a year. Years...................no man can pull that off without being allowed to. The ratio of dudes with "the gift" pales in comparison to bitter chicks out there. Can you make sense out of this? cause lawd knows I can't lol.
  • Bookworm
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @deepeastoaklandp I do get what you are saying. I know a lot of bitter women and I will admit it is a struggle not to become bitter myself from past situations. I, like a lot of women, wear my heart on my sleeve. Emotions are a b***ch. I wish I could just turn mine off like men seem to do.

• Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »
    Tbh, Im a good guy. Im not a cheater or anything like that.

But my friends.......them ? aint ? . Its not even cheating, its a way of life for them.

I can go out alot and not cheat. Im picky anyways, so before I'd cheat I'd just cut all ties.

You're like one out of every 100 guys though. Lets be real here.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    ? been cheated on, ? been cheated on.

Let's not get it twisted.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *shrug* really it's up to yourself if you wanna be bitter or not.
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    According to this young lady that a lot of you might have seen somewhere before. So do y'all agree with her? I know for a fact me and several of my friends an associates haven't and it just aint in us to do it. I could never put a chick through some ? up ? like that. Now on the other end I know a few friends and associates who don't give a ? about a broads feelings or life lol. But the thing is they've been like that for the longest. I've noticed a pattern with these relationships. Either the woman knows what's up and frantically tries to change him. Or she just acts dumb to the fact and hopes he changes on his own. Or she's just desperate for a man and lets anything go up until it gets to be too much for her. I have never seen a sexy intelligent chick With respect for herself get that deep into a relationship with that type of dude before.

Are most to all of us men sex crazed unloyal cheaters who have no self control that don't care about females feelings?

didnt-read-lol.gif
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mimi is a lost cause. I gave up trying to understand her. No ? is that good for 15 years of my life to be wasted. And I know its more than ? also. He has her mind too for some inexplicable reason.

u say that now until u get dat ? dat been ? chicks like it's a career... u look up and dem 15 years den flew by...
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    7fIG wrote: »

not gone lie I been cheated on.. and took da Bytch back afterward... (smh) ? I was n love... *shrugs*
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    oan 4 da thread... it's not the fact dat she was cheated on dat makes her look stupid.... it's da fact dat da ? does it in her face.... admits it... and she still around...

she knowingly shares dat ? ..

Stevie j does dat ? cuz he knows he can...
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ive never cheated on u baby...ur my only 1

@moreno never cheated on u either...ur my only 1

• Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

not gone lie I been cheated on.. and took da Bytch back afterward... (smh) ? I was n love... *shrugs*

sucka ass ?

• damobb2deep
    Options

sucka ass ?

cuz I was in love? lol ok...
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Bookworm wrote: »
    @deepeastoaklandp I do get what you are saying. I know a lot of bitter women and I will admit it is a struggle not to become bitter myself from past situations. I, like a lot of women, wear my heart on my sleeve. Emotions are a b***ch. I wish I could just turn mine off like men seem to do.
    LOL you know what, I've come to this conclusion myself. I guess it's just some ? my male mind can't comprehend. I've tried talking to chicks a lot of times in the past and some family members about this. I just can't wrap my mind around y'all having like a shitload of men to choose from just waiting in line for you. But you sit up and deal with some ? with no kind of morals and standards. Y'all can just easily replace us like it's nothing and be on a date with one of the many dudes on the back burner. Even the most mid core and ugly chicks have dudes waiting in line lol. SMH do y'all know how many none rich and famous dudes would love to have all kinds of chicks following us around and waiting for a chance? Woman are mostly in control of this situation so whatever happens it's mainly on Y'all.
    Pico if you wasn't half white I would simp the ? out of you.
    Kushington wrote: »
    Tbh, Im a good guy. Im not a cheater or anything like that.

But my friends.......them ? aint ? . Its not even cheating, its a way of life for them.

I can go out alot and not cheat. Im picky anyways, so before I'd cheat I'd just cut all ties.

You're like one out of every 100 guys though. Lets be real here.
    LOL this reminds me of a thread I made on the old I.C. Out of 100 guys 80 can give you compliments and show you love. 20 of those men can say you ugly as ? and look like swamp thing. A large number a females will catch feelings from those few men and give them attention. Instead of brushing them off and paying attention to the 80 who complimented them. Basically what I'm saying is what you just said is faaar from the truth. Many dudes will tell you this and so will woman who haven't given these ass holes the time of day. Out of every crew of dudes out there, there is maybe 1 dude(if any at all) among the group that's a "true player". Most dudes from everywhere will agree with this.

Honestly I find that hard to believe. Very few of us dudes are truly capable of pulling that off without leaving some type of evidence behind. You guys are naturally nosy and would find something That would peak your suspicions. Like I said in my original post only certain type of women I see get cheated on. The last female relationship situation I described in my original post is the exact same chick you just described. You guys are mainly in control when it comes to relationships. Do you not realize this? I'm really starting to think a lot of you guys don't lol.

@Bookworm

What was the reason for you cosigning her post about women being made bitter? I mean don't y'all females have the choice to just stand around and look cute and pick from a shitload of dudes? Or is it us dudes who have the option to just sit around and let women come to us so we can just pick and choose?

Le sigh. ? explaining ? . No matter how ? a man's behavior is, a woman always gets blamed for it. Always.
    LOL not true at all. But in this situation deep down you know what it is. I don't know if you're trolling or not but if you serious I'm just gonna keep it 3 hunna witch ya
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ25o7iYZ50

@ms jihad
    Shots out to "sourpouch kid" chris humphrey, and future wiz kahlifa
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? was on some Denzel ?

"I'm puttin cases on all you ? "
  • Bookworm
    Options
    @deepeastoaklandp I do think some women need to take a page from men on choosiness. Men will actually date around to find a girl they like and a woman's place in their life is based off of what type of girl she is. I know a lot of guys who know right off what type of woman they are dealing with and if she is not what they are looking for they have no problem moving on to the next one. A lot of times it is like women will know this guy is not what they're looking for but instead of moving on, they get tunnel vision on this one guy and waste all their time and energy trying to change him into what they want.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

sucka ass ?
    I was bout to type these same exact words
  • damobb2deep
    Options

sucka ass ?
    I was bout to type these same exact words

lol well @ least i admit the ? instead of frontin 4 ? i dont kno...

i bet if u ? got even the smallest taste of ? in yall mouth yall would be in love...