ALL YOU B*TCHES HAVE BEEN CHEATED ON!!!!!!

Options
13»

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bookworm wrote: »
    @deepeastoaklandp I do think some women need to take a page from men on choosiness. Men will actually date around to find a girl they like and a woman's place in their life is based off of what type of girl she is. I know a lot of guys who know right off what type of woman they are dealing with and if she is not what they are looking for they have no problem moving on to the next one. A lot of times it is like women will know this guy is not what they're looking for but instead of moving on, they get tunnel vision on this one guy and waste all their time and energy trying to change him into what they want.

so whats worse.... dealing with yo senario as a female.... or ? a bytch u kno aint ? cuz its ? ... then getting her preggo? cuz in the end u end up in the same situation...
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @deepeastoaklandp I do think some women need to take a page from men on choosiness. Men will actually date around to find a girl they like and a woman's place in their life is based off of what type of girl she is. I know a lot of guys who know right off what type of woman they are dealing with and if she is not what they are looking for they have no problem moving on to the next one. A lot of times it is like women will know this guy is not what they're looking for but instead of moving on, they get tunnel vision on this one guy and waste all their time and energy trying to change him into what they want.

so whats worse.... dealing with yo senario as a female.... or ? a bytch u kno aint ? cuz its ? ... then getting her preggo? cuz in the end u end up in the same situation...
    Ay bruh, You are like top 10 poster on this site lol. I'm still trying to figure this ? out lol!!!

Lil Loca wrote: »
    Welp, I'm done trying to explain it. My opinion is still the same.

PS having a different opinion doesn't mean one is trolling--for future reference.
    I love you too. But if you keep this up.........................I'm going to send you back to the strip club.

• Bookworm
    Bookworm Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What? You totally took what I was saying the wrong way. I was only saying a lot of times men have no problem moving on as opposed to women not knowing when to move on.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What? You totally took what I was saying the wrong way. I was only saying a lot of times men have no problem moving on as opposed to women not knowing when to move on.

2 things said man wont completely " move on" because said female is " garunteed ? " he knows she aint what he want but if he wants 2 ? one night he can hit her line... which would tie in 2 my senario... he ? get her preggo n gotta deal wit her..

females want 2 be " da one" they are atrracted 2 men " who aint ? " ( i use the term loosly) cuz they wanna change him like u said.. it can be as extream as him cheating and/or beating on her... 2 somthin as minute as " u work 2 much/ out wit yo friends too much"... most women seen there men as a " fixer upper" they put all they time in energy in tryin 2 mold they man into somthin other chicks will envy and want... but with anything after u put so much energy into somthin it goes from " i hope this works" 2 " i put 2 much time workin on this it betta/gotta work"

why u think some women nagg... or are drama queens they kno da ? is annoying so eventually u either gone drown them out... or give in so they will shut da ? up...
  • BadKarma
    BadKarma Members Posts: 157
    Options
    All girls cheat , it's natural .
    There's always going to be a guy more attractive than you that will steal her away .