AYO you copping that Jil Sander $290 Vasari clutch?

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    charlie confusing as ? aint she?

she claim she want an alpha.... yet she wants her alpha to walk around with a purse... probably wants the alpha to wear a scrunchy around his wrist too...

Actually, Jamel. My man is an Ex-Marines. He's crazy alpha male. I loves it. He's not into fashion, so I dress him very fashionable yet simple.

Does he have a purse?
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

she claim she want an alpha.... yet she wants her alpha to walk around with a purse... probably wants the alpha to wear a scrunchy around his wrist too...

Actually, Jamel. My man is an Ex-Marines. He's crazy alpha male. I loves it. He's not into fashion, so I dress him very fashionable yet simple.

You dress your own man like he is a boy or something and he is Alpha male seems very wierd for a grown ass man.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I finally got a new way to stunt with that paper bag money

I'm on it

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @bossboo will probably wear this with his gladiator throwbacks taking about it matches.
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

smh at this ? ...you lay his cloths out the night before ?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Actually, every morning I iron his clothes, pull out his socks, and shoes. Then, I make him breakfast and pack his lunch. After, class I make him dinner before be gets home.

I'm sorry you men haven't had the pleasure of being with a domestic partner.

On his style, he was a hot mess when we were dating. I like styling people. Why not do it for my man?
  • Purr
    Options
    Eyeronic its paper? Oh! From the photo it looked like leather. Anywho, the concept is still dope. Its a modern version of the working man. Will I buy it? Nope.do I like the concept behind it? Yes.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we can all agree it's not haute?
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2012
    Options
  • Purr
    Options
    well no ? the ? didn't have any fashion sense... for past whatever years the ? wore the same thing everyday...

? , i bet the ? only rocked grays, blacks, and blues t-shirts....

Pretty much. I was surprised he shopped at armani.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited August 2012
    Options
  • Purr
    Options
    lol, i bet that ? got a drawer full of nothing but black and gray basketball shorts... rolled up uniformly... dress right dress...

he did until I took over. Lol
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Purr
    Options
    you couldn't figure out how to roll up the clothes the way he did huh?

Yea and in pretty ? with clothes. Of its whatever clothes like gym clothes I toss it in our gym bin. Everything else is folded like what you see at a store or hung up in our closet.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i wake up and yall on my ? cani at least eat breakfast first!!? hahahaha

i understand kat wit constant thoughts of me.. sayin my name for a reaction... but u cats thats suppose to be ? is lookin real faggish..

jus sayin..
    but in other news.. i did jus cop some Louboutins that cost more then Dro's dog jus cause..also some $800 Lanvin's and some baby Loui's for my nephew to wear for his second birthday party.. $500

lil ? already knows a feeling yall will never have..
    yall should really quit liatenin to rap though..

yall ? ? aint about that life!! lol
    now.. breakfast! hahahaha
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i gotta get into fashion design
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it's 300 because of the material... which is leather.. ya'll ? pay 300 for pleather shoes made by nike... whats the difference..
    ... AND RESELL THEM PLEATHER SHOES BY NIKE FOR DOUBLE ... AINT NOBODY TRYIN TO RE-BUY AND LEATHER CORNER STORE BAG!
  • CapitalB
    Options
    i got my game's son a Gucci belt ..he can put his lunch in the paper bag. jus cause..

i spend hunnids like u spend 10s.. maybe even 5s... so i figure whats 15-30 bux for a kid's lunch pale?? lol
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol a leather lunch bag

you know some lame rapper will drink ciroc or there favorite rappers liquor out of this bag.. soon..

book it

Or stuff a few racks of label money in the bag in a video
  • CapitalB
    Options
    nah im good.. but keep me in ir thoughts! hahahaha
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I SMH at first. But then, I realized how great someone's hustle must be to make this happen. I give humans too much credit I guess. We really are dumber than I thought at times. I'm gonna make sure I take note of all the little ? I disregard from now on. If this dude can make $300 a pop off some paper bags, you can make money off anything.

...... I wonder if anyone tried this with straws yet?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I envision @bossboo to be like Young Jeezy.

Not only cause he reminds me of him physically but the damn laugh in every post. I imagine him laughing like Jeezy.

And stop fronting boo you love the attention. Why else would you spend 45678423 dollars on your appearance?

: )