What kind of fan are you?

Options

Comments

• ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Die Hard Fan
    die hard fan of every team in cleveland cuz thats where im from and been a die hard laker fan since the 5th grade
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Die Hard Fan
    Cleveland fan all the way up till the 5th grade. Interesting
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    die hard fan of every team in cleveland cuz thats where im from and been a die hard laker fan since the 5th grade

Slim-Thug-homepage-394x314.jpg
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Die Hard Fan
    I fake an illness on sundays from work just to watch my Raiders.

I been a Raider fan for so long......Im sitting here watching this boring ass preseason game as I type.
    I wanna change it but the STAN in me wont let me.

With that Lakers I watch ever single game not like those fake ass fans who say they wait till April to watch because "that's when the season really begins."
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skooby2315 wrote: »
    die hard fan for all my city teams except for the Sox cuz they are ? .

You got your baseball teams mixed up, the cubs are the ? team
  • ericb4prez
    Options
    Die Hard Fan
    matt- wrote: »

i root for every team in cleveland and the lakers believe it or not
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Die Hard Fan
    ? living in Thailand talkin bout being diehard Lakers/Yankee fans...smh
  • ericb4prez
    Options
    Die Hard Fan

you read it wrong i root for all cleveland teams and the lakers i find it funny yall single out my post but chi-town bully says he roots for every team in chicago except the cubs cuz they suck which means if they get good soon he'll be a bandwagon fan but carry on with the cleveland hate
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options

you read it wrong i root for all cleveland teams and the lakers i find it funny yall single out my post but chi-town bully says he roots for every team in chicago except the cubs cuz they suck which means if they get good soon he'll be a bandwagon fan but carry on with the cleveland hate

Dont try to pull me down with you. I been a die hard White Sox fan for over 20 years and besides it's not natural to like both Sox and Cubs
  • Stew
    Options
    Die Hard Fan

LOL no I didn't read it wrong, by u jumping on the Lakers in the 5th grade makes u Bandwagon fan. Go ahead and change your vote b
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Die Hard Fan
    lol @ the last page. I knew hilarity was around the corner...
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Die Hard Fan

Lol @ you catching feelings so you pressed the wack button on my post...lame Cleveland fan jumping on the Lakers bandwagon...
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Die Hard Fan
    i know for a fact this year the Sox are a better team but ? em i despise them.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Die Hard Fan
    Im a knicks fan, there shouldnt be any more explanation...
  • ericb4prez
    Options
    Die Hard Fan
    so i cant be a laker fan cuz im a cleveland fan
  • Matt-
    Options
    matt- wrote: »

i root for every team in cleveland and the lakers believe it or not

you're a cleveland fan and root for the lakers. i do believer it. but you just can't be a die hard fan of two teams in the same sport. i mean, if lebron's cavs faced kobe's lakers in the finals, who would you root for? whichever team you would root for is the team you are a die hard fan of.
  • Stew
    Options
    Die Hard Fan

Sure u can. Just admit to being a bandwagon Laker fan. U aint even gotta say it, just make your vote on the poll
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Die Hard Fan

Nope...
  • ericb4prez
    Options
    Die Hard Fan
    @matt i would root for the cavs cuz thats where im from but to say i cant be a die hard laker fan is ridiculous
  • Matt-
    Options
    if you were rooting for the lakers when they had vlade, george lynch, doug christie, sedale Threatt, and Anthony Peeler....then u might get a pass
  • Matt-
    Options
    @matt i would root for the cavs cuz thats where im from but to say i cant be a die hard laker fan is ridiculous

if you are die hard fan of both...it means you woudn't care about the outcome. if you pick one over the other, then you are a die hard fan of the team you choose. and you are a bandwagon/casual fan of the other.
  • ericb4prez
    Options
    Die Hard Fan
    guess i cant be a laker fan they were all gone before i was in the 5th grade
  • ericb4prez
    Options
    Die Hard Fan
    and im not the only 1 in here that said i was a fan of two teams in the same sport but ? saw me say cleveland and single me out
  • Stew
    Options
    Die Hard Fan
    Lol I got nothing against Cleveland and we all know that there is more then just you that's a bandwagon fan in here. Just admit it and don't try to beat around the bush.
  • Matt-
    Options
    and im not the only 1 in here that said i was a fan of two teams in the same sport but ? saw me say cleveland and single me out

lol....yeah. that set it off for sure