This poor guy
    Cleveland lost
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Die Hard Fan
    matt- wrote: »
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    and im not the only 1 in here that said i was a fan of two teams in the same sport but ? saw me say cleveland and single me out

lol....yeah. that set it off for sure

it had to because no one said anything about the other ? being a fan of 2 baseball teams but when i say im a fan of 2 basketball teams ? say something and you bring up lebrons cavs like they still exist quick ? how many of yall used to root for the cavs because we had lebron
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Die Hard Fan
    and im not the only 1 in here that said i was a fan of two teams in the same sport but ? saw me say cleveland and single me out

it had to because no one said anything about the other ? being a fan of 2 baseball teams but when i say im a fan of 2 basketball teams ? say something and you bring up lebrons cavs like they still exist quick ? how many of yall used to root for the cavs because we had lebron

Only USMarin3
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Die Hard Fan
    so i cant be a laker fan cuz im a cleveland fan

I call Ducktales.

your gonna tell me When Lebron was there your werent on the cavs bandwagon?
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Die Hard Fan
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    so i cant be a laker fan cuz im a cleveland fan

I call Ducktales.

your gonna tell me When Lebron was there your werent on the cavs bandwagon?

i been riding with cavs since d miles and ricky davis and ? were here and i started really gettin into basketball and that aint gon change lebron has nothing to do with it
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

but you see what i'm saying. but in basketball, i'm a
    Bobcats fan
    yeah i like watching the thunder, and lakers, and a few other teams....you can't not like other teams and how they play the game. but i would never consider myself to be a fan of any other team. it just wouldn't seem right.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Die Hard Fan
    lol @ this thread turning into a bandwagoner intervention.

This is the part of the show where everybody is saying...

"Your bandwagoning has angered me in the following ways..."

*Ol boy stomps out of the room all mad and ? talmbout "I ain't going to no rehab, ? that. Y'all don't know me, I'm fine, I'm good, y'all the ones with the problem..."
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Die Hard Fan
    i dont think there any other way to be a fan, other than a die hard fan.. to me a casual fan is a bandwagon fan..
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Die Hard Fan
    *waits for peagle to shout out the wack ass pistons and the disappointing eagles*

Bless that man..
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Die Hard Fan
    Mets, Jets, and Knicks 'til the casket dips. My boy always got jokes because my teams aren't title bound every year but I'm loyal. I've been watching these teams since Hogan was leg droppin' ? !!
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Casual Fan
    Was a die hard fan, but since I have no say in their day-to-day operations, it's not that serious.

Still will cheer for the Bears.

Was never really a big fan of the Bulls, even when Jordan was there. Appreciated what he did though.
    ***Hides head to duck from stones being thrown***

Used to cheer for the Cubs, until their falling out with Sammy Sosa (yeah I know he may have used PEDs and he had the corked bat, but for the Cubs front office to distance themselves from him, like they didn't benefit from him "cheating," was some ? to me).
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Die Hard Fan
    die hard fan of every team in cleveland cuz thats where im from and been a die hard laker fan since the 5th grade

Slim-Thug-homepage-394x314.jpg

i root for every team in cleveland and the lakers believe it or not

you're a cleveland fan and root for the lakers. i do believer it. but you just can't be a die hard fan of two teams in the same sport. i mean, if lebron's cavs faced kobe's lakers in the finals, who would you root for? whichever team you would root for is the team you are a die hard fan of.

So someone from LA cant be a die hard fan of both the Lakers and the Clippers? Or the Dodgers and Angels?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    ? living in Thailand talkin bout being diehard Lakers/Yankee fans...smh

Lmao word.Or from canada

• In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Die Hard Fan
    Cowboys all day every day. I came out the ? screaming HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Die Hard Fan
    Diehard Bulls Fans Diehard whitesox DIEHARD BEARS FAN and feels sorry for cubs fans maybe one day

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Die Hard Fan
    ^^^^^^
    i fully expect championships from all 3 of my teams this year

but im a casual fan of certain individual players and like to see them ball out... unless they playin my squads
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Die hard Cs, pats and boxing fan

sports fan of basketball and football

caual baseball fan.

• wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Die Hard Fan
    Die Hard Orlando Magic and Detroit Lion fan.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Die Hard Fan
    die hard ? me and my man's already got hotel room booked out San Fran for the last 49ers game at Candlestick.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »
    die hard fan of every team in cleveland cuz thats where im from and been a die hard laker fan since the 5th grade

you're a cleveland fan and root for the lakers. i do believer it. but you just can't be a die hard fan of two teams in the same sport. i mean, if lebron's cavs faced kobe's lakers in the finals, who would you root for? whichever team you would root for is the team you are a die hard fan of.

So someone from LA cant be a die hard fan of both the Lakers and the Clippers? Or the Dodgers and Angels?

i would hope not. DIEHARD implies that that team gets your total allegiance. that is impossible to do with 2 teams in the same sport because at some point you will be forced to choose. and if you don't choose and have the "oh i don't care either way cause they both my teams" attitude then you are just a casual fan of both and a ? fan of neither.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Die Hard Fan
    ? ? me with that "I like 2 teams in the same sport". I automatically disregard their opinion.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Die Hard Fan
    Lived too many places growing up to like teams in all one city/state...

But I'm a diehard Niners, Bulls, Yankees and Gators fan. Little more than casual fan of my alma mater UCF and casual fan of the Rangers.

But going back to New York over summers and winters for the holidays I've grown to just respect my family's NY teams not listed above.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Die Hard Fan
    ? ? me with that "I like 2 teams in the same sport". I automatically disregard their opinion.

them ? get the
    blog-shaq-face%255B1%255D%255B8%255D.jpg
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Die Hard Fan
    Kushington wrote: »

...the ? ?! no.

• In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Die Hard Fan
    @Icecoldstew

If you a Redskin fan, i feel bad for you son. You got 99 things, but a win ain't one.