ETHER? Science Suggests That Organic Food Is Largely a Sham

Options
2»

Comments

• scarfacetf
    scarfacetf Members Posts: 59
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Busted! Co-author of Stanford study that bashed organics found to have deep ties to Big Tobacco's anti-science propaganda

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/037108_Stanford_Ingram_Olkin_Big_Tobacco.html#ixzz25lklPbmh

Great article, I'll quote something here for those who refuse to read...
    "Stanford University has also accepted $5 million in donations from food giant Cargill (a big supporter of the biotech industry) in order to expand Stanford's Center on Food Security and the Environment (FSE). "Food security" is a euphemism for genetically engineered crops. Much of the research conducted there is done to try to advocate GMOs"
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I was actually going to start eating these. I think I'll just spend my money on vitamins than, like I always have....
    smh

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop following the mainstream media. You always got to dig deeper....
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You didn't already know? The title/article itself is ? , but that doesn't mean theres no ? who believe organics are some how more beneficial than a non-organic in vitamins & nutrients.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't believe a ? FDA says and big ass colleges who works for these corporations yall gots understand anything that promotes a healthy life these corporations and FDA will do everything they can to discredit it. so you can continue buy their unhealthy ? , get sick and go to their hospitals.

Organic is not new this being going on for years and they grow food and raising animals who are to be slaughter like they are supposed and feed the animals natural ? .

Look how the FDA tried to discredit the healthy effects of Green Tea years ago when the Asian Community are living proof and been using it for thousands of years.

Grow your own ? , learn how to farm and holistic health for sickness and hit the gym and live long and love life
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    scarfacetf wrote: »
    Personally, I find it hard to believe that eating gmo and pesticide foods could be good for you. If pesticides ? pest using poison, and herbicides ? plants which are also poison, what are they doing to you? Just because there made not to ? you, as a human, means your not being harmed? what about all the studies that have suggested that pesticides in our food supply have been linked to disease in growing children, or large increases in estrogen production on both male and females?

Personally, I'm more of a fan of organic meat than produce. But I'm Just throwing in my two cents

its not that its good for you, it just aint necessarily worse like the "organic" crowd likes to make it seem. just ? thoroughly rinse off your meats, fruits and vegetables before cooking/consuming and you will be straight.

but by all means keep spending/wasting the extra money if you want, just like them ? buying bottled tap water, because the "government puts flouride" conspiracy theory.

LOL. really?! you're that ignorant when the internet has all this knowledge at your fingertips?!
    "Effects were mostly concentrated in kidney and liver function, the two major diet detoxification organs, but in detail differed with each GM type. In addition, some effects on heart, adrenal, spleen and blood cells were also frequently noted. As there normally exists sex differences in liver and kidney metabolism, the highly statistically significant disturbances in the function of these organs, seen between male and female rats, cannot be dismissed as biologically insignificant as has been proposed by others. We therefore conclude that our data strongly suggests that these GM maize varieties induce a state of hepatorenal toxicity....These substances have never before been an integral part of the human or animal diet and therefore their health consequences for those who consume them, especially over long time periods are currently unknown."

huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/12/monsantos-gmo-corn-linked_n_420365.html

Lol. sure bruh, enjoy your kidney failure while those who are smart know better than to trust modified ? .btw
    "We discussed quite thoroughly the fluoridation of water supplies and how we were using it in Russia as a tranquilizer in the prison camps. The leaders of our school felt that if it could be induced into the American water supply, it would bring about a spirit of lethargy in the nation; where it would keep the general public docile during a steady encroachment of Communism FASCISM. We also discussed the fact that keeping a store of deadly fluoride near the water reservoir would be advantageous during the time of the revolution, as it would give us opportunity to dump this poison into the water supply and either ? off the populace or threaten them with liquidation, so that they would surrender to obtain fresh water."

newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd102.htm
    A new study by Harvard researchers suggests that fluoride may lower IQ, casting further doubt on the public health benefits of its inclusion in water supplies.
    Anna L. Choi and colleagues said, "The children in high fluoride areas had significantly lower IQ than those who lived in low fluoride areas."
    "It's senseless to keep subjecting our children to this ongoing fluoridation experiment to satisfy the political agenda of special-interest groups. Even if fluoridation reduced cavities, is tooth health more important than brain health? It's time to put politics aside and stop artificial fluoridation everywhere."

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/248275.php

in this case, the only ? is you. Time to educate yourself, if you dont want yourself, & innocent children, to be a lab rat for special interest groups, and a government that clearly doesnt give a ? about you.
  • cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Studies can be manipulated. This guy on my university altered his results and got caught. There's rarely anyone checking scientific results. We only get the results, and rarely if ever will we anyone see the complete statistics of a research.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    INB4 this study was funded by Monsanto.
    My thoughts exactly.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A ? needs to be able to smell propaganda at the drop of a link/article these days. I didn't even read the whole story and knew it was ? .
  • perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see brainwashing is in full effect...