So Michelle's Obama's Speech single-handedly Re-elected her Husband???

Options
rapmastermind
rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in The Social Lounge
Damn, I felt mad inspired. She Ethered the ? out of Rich People too. Her Speech alone was better than anyone at the Republican convention. She brought such a personal touch to Barack the Man, The Father and The President. Voting for Romney the Robot?, Hell No. I'm not saying Obama is a saint but he came from humble beginnings like most of us. Romney was born rich and that's who he wants to help when he get into office. Also she was lookin right last night too. They are calling one of the best speeches ever at a convention.

michelle_obama_dnc_ap_605.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTPdKUA9Ipg

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it was a great speech.. especially when the story of their ascent is unique in presidential politics.. Castro was a star last night too.

See the beauty of their presence is that they dont have to call on an American "Afterschool special story" of an American just like you.. they are that story they came from the same places they are that shining example. Instead of what could be perceived as opportunistic and exploitative political move of carting out some random "American story"

this is uniquely organic
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gov. Strickland and Deval Patrick dropped some ether last night, and delivered a hell of the speech, but Michelle Obama just was beautiful and the speech was heartfelt she done got her man a 2nd term
  • rapmastermind
    Options
    Actually the Dems 1st night at the convention ethered the whole RNC. Now Tonight they got Big Willie and Obezzy on Thursday. They about to crush the bulidings.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Michelle looks sexy in that pic
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Actually the Dems 1st night at the convention ethered the whole RNC. Now Tonight they got Big Willie and Obezzy on Thursday. They about to crush the bulidings.

Willie's swag is pretty much of the charts...dude could get re-elected tomorrow if he tried.

• rapmastermind
    edited September 2012
    Options
    rage wrote: »

Willie's swag is pretty much of the charts...dude could get re-elected tomorrow if he tried.

Yeah cause now people can see the country was actually doing very well under Clinton. I can't believe the republicans fooled the country into caring about him getting head which was a personal matter between him and Hillary. Sure Big Willie isn't the most faithful guy but he was a great President that is just now getting his props. This is why I can't vote republican. During Regan and Both Bushes the middle class suffered. Obama should get 4 more years cause Bush got 8. 8 years ? up the country is going to take longer than 4 years to fix period.

original.jpg

Obama and his daughters watching Michelle. He reminds me of Martin so much cause he's living the Dream:

dr-martin-luther-king-jr-and-children-on-swing.jpg

• Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait till Obama speaks. Then Romney will be trembling in his shoes.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got a feelin that the debates are gonna get real ugly for the Republicans. I think Micheal could out debate Rom, the GOP VP cant even get his facts straight. this is gonna be a Murkin when Barack gets to the debates.
  • rapmastermind
    Options
    LOL @ the Dems using Ted Kennedy from the grave to Ether Romney, and it was some grade A Ether:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-e0qKMaLoY
  • rage
    Options
    Michelle has a stage presence and command that isnt matched by any of the former First Lady's. Her and Beezy know how to rock the mic. Obama's oratory skills are simply of the charts...he'll destroy Mitt in a debate.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Lmao at them showing Mitt V. Ted Kennedy for senate. Willie Mittens doesn't have a chance against Rocks Beezy for preezy.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Michelle did great, she told an awesome, very emotional story that gracefully countered the somewhat hokey, yet eerily similar Ann Romney from last week but I think Deval Patrick supplied the ether of the evening (from a living person). That Kennedy/Mittens debate was embarrassing, the DNC came out blasting early and didn't stop all night.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    eh, here's the way this always works:
    --do you like Romney? then OH MY ? his speech was amazing! and all the rest of the RNC was too! i'm voting for him double!
    --okay, but instead, do you like Obama? then OH MY ? Michelle's speech made me totally want to vote for the guy i already wanted to vote for!

honestly, i have yet to hear someone independent or undecided or whatever feel really swayed by either convention, so i suppose the only real point is "firing up the base." which, to be fair, seems to have really been the case with the DNC; everyone i know voting Obama is Super ? Excited about voting Obama.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    eh, here's the way this always works:
    --do you like Romney? then OH MY ? his speech was amazing! and all the rest of the RNC was too! i'm voting for him double
    --okay, but instead, do you like Obama? then OH MY ? Michelle's speech made me totally want to vote for the guy i already wanted to vote for!

honestly, i have yet to hear someone independent or undecided or whatever feel really swayed by either convention, so i suppose the only real point is "firing up the base." which, to be fair, seems to have really been the case with the DNC; everyone i know voting Obama is Super ? Excited about voting Obama.

Yeah this seems to be true from people I know. But who knows, maybe Obama will make a speech that will convince me and other independents into voting for him. I doubt it, but if there's nothing else on TV, I'll listen to the speech.
  • rapmastermind
    Options
    Damn Big Willie just dropped some serious Ether. I thought I heard the beat for Who Shot Ya while he walked off, lol:

lLli+
  • rapmastermind
    edited September 2012
    Options
    The Biggest Ether was when Clinton said Democratic Presidents created more Jobs than Republican Presidents and he was 100% right, they just dropped the numbers:

Republicans

Richard Nixon: Increase of 7.1 million jobs
    Gerald Ford: Increase of 1.3 million jobs
    Ronald Reagan: Increase of 14.7 million jobs
    George H.W. Bush: Increase of 1.5 million jobs
    George W. Bush: Decline of 646,000 jobs

Total: Increase of 23.9 million jobs under Republican presidents

Democrats

John F. Kennedy: Increase of 2.7 million jobs
    Lyndon B. Johnson: Increase of 9.5 million jobs
    Jimmy Carter: Increase of 9.0 million jobs
    Bill Clinton: Increase of 20.8 million jobs
    Barack Obama: Increase of 332,000 jobs

Total: Increase of 42.3 million jobs

Democrats = The Real Job Creators of the United States
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She got him a helluva lot more female votes. She was speaking to the soccer Mom demographic last night and did a really good job with it.
  • waterproof
    edited September 2012
    Options
    As an Independent who voted in my city, county and state elections and who voted for a Democrat, Republican, Green Party and Liberterian for positions in state, and local gov; because i vote on issues and read on the candidate and their position on how they will govern. i really tried with Willard Romney the only thing he caught my attention when he said the parent should decided rather they want their child to go to Public or Charter school but other than that he aint saying ? or speaking to me on how he will get ? running and what he stands for....
  • waterproof
    Options
    The Biggest Ether was when Clinton said Democratic Presidents created more Jobs than Republican Presidents and he was 100% right, they just dropped the numbers:

Republicans

Richard Nixon: Increase of 7.1 million jobs
    Gerald Ford: Increase of 1.3 million jobs
    Ronald Reagan: Increase of 14.7 million jobs
    George H.W. Bush: Increase of 1.5 million jobs
    George W. Bush: Decline of 646,000 jobs

Total: Increase of 23.9 million jobs under Republican presidents

Democrats

John F. Kennedy: Increase of 2.7 million jobs
    Lyndon B. Johnson: Increase of 9.5 million jobs
    Jimmy Carter: Increase of 9.0 million jobs
    Bill Clinton: Increase of 20.8 million jobs
    Barack Obama: Increase of 332,000 jobs

Total: Increase of 42.3 million jobs

Democrats = The Real Job Creators of the United States

THE BIG BILL aka DOLLAR BILL aka ? BILL aka SLICK ? aka BIG ? STYLE is the ? man that ? he dropped BURNS SLOW those Republicans are suckin in they ? right now.

Bill done did half of Obama job and debunk every talking point Romney and Ryan was throwing at Obama and broke it down so the average joe could understand.

2nights in a row they whopping on the ? of the republicans.

NOW IT'S ALL ON BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if they didnt have the women vote, they definitely do now. But I think Bill Clinton has become Obama's biggest supporter as of today. Barack's gonna have to pay him back big time in 4 years when Hilary runs.

I can only imagine the different country we would have had if Al Gore would have let Bill Clinton be that supportive of him in 200.0
  • rapmastermind
    edited September 2012
    Options
    What's crazy is if Obama wins and turns the ecomony around then it sets it up perfectly for Hillary to run in 2016. Bush couldn't even show his damn face at the RNC but Clinton rode hard for Obama. Remember, Obama and Bill had beef cause Bill didn't like what went down with Hillary winning the popular vote but losing the Democratic Nomination. But it seems Bill has finally soften on Obama and last night he offically passed the touch to Obama. It was an Epic moment in American History. It was like Bill said, "OK He's the one, we must support him". It's crazy that Bill made the case FOR Obama more than Obama has made for himself. I think between Michelle and Castro's speech and now Bill. Obama going to win but tonight he has to show the American People he's sorry that things haven't improved but he needs more time. This was some crazy Ether Bill said last night:

"Republicans want you to fire Obama cause he didn't fix the mess then made quick enough".

Again Obama only gets 4 years to fix 8 years of Republicans disaster? SMDH If the American people vote that Robot Romney in:

gty_clinton_obama_hug_dnc_cc_120905_wg.jpg

628x471.jpg

"Obama is the heir to the Democratic Legacy" - Bill Clinton (He really passed the torch)
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When you have people questioning Barrack and the world about Michelle running for President 2016, then I'd say yes. She also connected with middle class single mothers big time and women in general.

It's a big chess game.
  • rapmastermind
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Big Willie Style Ether Romney and the Republicans for almost a damn hour:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzDhk3BHi6Q
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Michelle Obama ? on em. Dem or Rep we still ? and politics is ? but she just showed that even though politics aint ? she still convincing enough to sell that Dems have more passion and might get more ? done.
  • rage
    Options
    Big Willie Style Ether Romney and the Republicans for almost a damn hour:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzDhk3BHi6Q

Michelle opened up the RNC...Bill went in and did all the ? work (it wouldnt look good for Obama to directly call out Mitt) now Obama can go in and just cut off their heads.