Negative energy will never win
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why even exist if u dont believe ??
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Negative energy is self defeating and self destructive.

Ultimately the fate of the world doesnt rest with those who practice evil or good, it rests with those who are apathetic or neutral to actually pick a side.

Funny thing is though by staying neutral they give more power to the negative side.
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Because I have a choice, and as much I believe in a creator, my reasons for doing deeds deemed as "good" is not out of fear or thirst of a afterlife in the clouds. It's just in me at times to be good, sometimes I do bad, whatevs. It's all subjective anyway.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    InB4 Judahxulu owns this thread.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    memphis10 wrote: »
    memphis10 wrote: »
    If there is no Satan why be bad?

Coz its a lot more fun than bein' 'good'
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My sister is one of those " if I do good on earth, my reward in heaven is greater".

She was going to school to be a psychologist, she dropped out because it's "not gods plan", she now is attending a Christian college where she will learn the history of Jesus and the bible, which she doesn't get a degree in nor does it advance her in any career. She now plans to "counsel" church goers, "possibly", or do whatever ? wants. (she still wants to be a psychologist )

She said its not about her future on earth, or career for money, but the reward in heaven is that of which is greater. So, in other words, she feels as if she is pleasing her ? by learning more on Jesus and the bible, and somehow she will be more favored over others and given a more "special" spot in heaven.

I wanted to smack the ? out of her.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ITS EASIER FOR YALL TO BE LAZY AND TO JUST SAY "THERE IS NO ? "... EITHER WAY, U WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR ALLLL OF YOUR ACTIONS
  • supYo
    supYo Members Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its about character...? doesnt rate someone higher cause hes into relgion n prays

another thing is if someone believes in ? n wants to do right for heaven he doesnt do much ?

someone who doesnt would ? or whatever
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    supYo wrote: »
    its about character...? doesnt rate someone higher cause hes into relgion n prays

another thing is if someone believes in ? n wants to do right for heaven he doesnt do much ?

someone who doesnt would ? or whatever

WTF DID U JUST SAY.....? ?
  • Amotekun
    Options
    ITS EASIER FOR YALL TO BE LAZY AND TO JUST SAY "THERE IS NO ? "... EITHER WAY, U WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR ALLLL OF YOUR ACTIONS

So I'm assuming you mean that you're gonna be held accountable for adultery then. Adultery of the heart is same as in the flesh my ? . Lustin after some filthy average man handed cave ? when you married is frowned upon.
    #Savinyouaseatinhell
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good book and a great point.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My philosophical reason is because its the right thing to do and bettering one's self is in the long term good for society as a whole.

My scientific/sociological reason is because it encourages others to be good also which decreases the instances of conflict, or worse, war, thus increasing the population/survival of the species.
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    Amotekun wrote: »

So I'm assuming you mean that you're gonna be held accountable for adultery then. Adultery of the heart is same as in the flesh my ? . Lustin after some filthy average man handed cave ? when you married is frowned upon.
    #Savinyouaseatinhell

YOU TYPED THAT STATEMENT AS IF I EVER SAID IT WASNT THE SAME.. EVEN THE BIBLE SAYS WHEN YOU ? WITH YOUR EYES, U HAVE COMMITTED ADULTRY... BUT, WHEN YOU PHYSICALLY DO SOMETHING, THATS A WHOLE NEW WORLD OF TROUBLE
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im reading a lot of these posts...did ? actually read the quote?

but to answer the topic: ? isnt necessary to be good...i dont need fear of hell to keep me from murdering and ? ...most people have an innate sense of what is right and wrong...some just choose to ignore it
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

#Savinyouaseatinhell

YOU TYPED THAT STATEMENT AS IF I EVER SAID IT WASNT THE SAME.. EVEN THE BIBLE SAYS WHEN YOU ? WITH YOUR EYES, U HAVE COMMITTED ADULTRY... BUT, WHEN YOU PHYSICALLY DO SOMETHING, THATS A WHOLE NEW WORLD OF TROUBLE

lol what?...Lustin' with your eyes is adultery now?..Cot dayum what the ? happened to 'look but don't touch'?
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TC, I don't know why you made this thread?
    Like you either believe in ? or you don't.

Stupid Atheist ass.
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

using caps doesnt make your point any more valid...what if there is nothing to be held accountable to?

basically you dont know. it all boils down to that. you believe...belief doesnt equate to fact.

• Amotekun
    Options

#Savinyouaseatinhell

? Jesus said that ? is the same.

but I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with ? for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart. Matthew 5:28 That is what Jee-ZUS said. That's that red writing.

? Dro you goin to hell and you knowingly did that ? too.

26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, 27 but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries

Hebrews 10:26

You goin to hell on scholarship.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Dro, ALL sin is the same no matter what.
  • VIBE
    Options

How does that work?

Do ? confront us 1 on 1? If so, that's wack as ? . I live my life, I know what's up and need no judging. ? knows all, what is there to judge? The whole "judged for your actions" is ? .
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    because negative actions still have consequences
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Dro, ALL sin is the same no matter what.

NAW, ALL SIN IS NOT THE SAME..

AND WHAT I MENT BY BY STATEMENT WAS, ME LOOKIN AT A CHICK AND ? IS DIFFERENT FROM BE ACTUALLY ? HER.. SEEING THAT MORE BAD ? CAN HAPPEN TO ME IE, GET AN STD, GET HER PREGNANT, HER HUSBAND KILLIN ME... JUST 2 NAME A FEW