• Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »

Dro, ALL sin is the same no matter what.

NAW, ALL SIN IS NOT THE SAME..

James 2:For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it. For he who said, “Do not commit adultery,” also said, “Do not murder.”If you do not commit adultery but do commit murder, you have become a lawbreaker.

Mark 3:22-30 states,

"And the scribes who came down from Jerusalem said, 'He has Beelzebub,' and, 'By the ruler of the demons He casts out demons.' …'Assuredly, I [Jesus] say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they may utter; but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation;' because they said, 'He has an unclean spirit'" (NKJV, emphasis added / Note: The Pharisees made the same charge in Mat 9:34.).

In Matthew 12:31-32, Jesus says to the Pharisees,

"Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come

READ THE BOLDED.. THANK YOU.
    ITS EASIER FOR YALL TO BE LAZY AND TO JUST SAY "THERE IS NO ? "... EITHER WAY, U WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR ALLLL OF YOUR ACTIONS

So I'm assuming you mean that you're gonna be held accountable for adultery then. Adultery of the heart is same as in the flesh my ? . Lustin after some filthy average man handed cave ? when you married is frowned upon.
    #Savinyouaseatinhell

YOU TYPED THAT STATEMENT AS IF I EVER SAID IT WASNT THE SAME.. EVEN THE BIBLE SAYS WHEN YOU ? WITH YOUR EYES, U HAVE COMMITTED ADULTRY... BUT, WHEN YOU PHYSICALLY DO SOMETHING, THATS A WHOLE NEW WORLD OF TROUBLE

? Jesus said that ? is the same.

but I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with ? for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart. Matthew 5:28 That is what Jee-ZUS said. That's that red writing.

? Dro you goin to hell and you knowingly did that ? too.

26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, 27 but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries

Hebrews 10:26

You goin to hell on scholarship.

Dro, where you are going, even you will tan.

NAW PLAYBOY..

I WILL BE IN A SPIRIT, LIVING HERE ON THE NEW HEAVEN AND EARTH......

Not according to Paul ?

1 Corintihians 6:9

Know you not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of ? ? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

I'm pretty confident that I will be seeing all the IC in hell, and Dro will be on some well my hell aint that bad ? . Yes ? yes it is.

LIKE I POSTED.. ALLLLL SINS CAN BE FORGIVEN OF.... I DONT BLASPHEM ? , JESUS, OR THE HOLY SPIRIT, SO IM GOOD....

U WORRY ABOUT YA SELF.. YOU CAN CHILL WITH THESE IC'ER FOR ALL OF DAMNATION IF YOU WANT TO...

So you're a last minute "oh forgive me ? " kind of guy LOL

Your heart isn't in the right place.

HAHAHA.. U TYPING TO ME LIKE YOU ACTUALLY KNOW ME...

"OH DRO LUVS KATT ON THE IC, SO HE LUVS HER IN REAL LIFE"

GET A GRIP BRUH... U KNOW KNOW ABOUT ME NOR MY RELATIONSHIP WITH ? ...

You startin to sound like those ? who bus it open friday saturday night (the real sabbath) and come to church on sunday to be all super sanctified. ? Please! Nig-Guh Please!

SMH. ? pick a lane.

I aint worried about hell ? . I stopped worried about heaven and hell the minute I realized that the ? who enslaved africa weren't worried about and there so called christian descendants
  • supYo
    supYo Members Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    "No one sin is greater then the other"

so all sins are equal?

cmon man..thats ?

• MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IM DONE.. THIS IS ABOUT TO BECOME A TROLL THREAD..
  • Amotekun
    Options
    IM DONE.. THIS IS ABOUT TO BECOME A TROLL THREAD..

SMH @ a 'christian' being trolled using the Bible.

Re-evaluate your spirituality ? .
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    My sister is one of those " if I do good on earth, my reward in heaven is greater".

She was going to school to be a psychologist, she dropped out because it's "not gods plan", she now is attending a Christian college where she will learn the history of Jesus and the bible, which she doesn't get a degree in nor does it advance her in any career. She now plans to "counsel" church goers, "possibly", or do whatever ? wants. (she still wants to be a psychologist )

She said its not about her future on earth, or career for money, but the reward in heaven is that of which is greater. So, in other words, she feels as if she is pleasing her ? by learning more on Jesus and the bible, and somehow she will be more favored over others and given a more "special" spot in heaven.

I wanted to smack the ? out of her.

The very idea that she believes ? has favorites goes against what her religion tells her ? is. I always laugh when I hear people say "? favors so and so"...yet go on to say "? sees us all equally"...which is it?

? LOVES US ALL..
    BUT SOME OF US DO HAVE FAVOR ON OUR LIFE...

IF U HAVE 2 KIDS. ONE OF THEM IS BAD AS HELL, THE OTHER DOES WHAT YOU TELL HIM, RESPECTABLE, ECT.. WILL HE NOT GET MORE FAVOR FROM YOU? (GIFTS, TOYS, FREETIME, PLAYTIME, ECT)... THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT U DONT LOVE YOU BAD CHILD, BUT U WILL "FAVOR" YOU GOOD CHILD MORE...

Yeah, but I'm human so I operate on human emotions. ? isn't human so for ? to operate on human emotions would make ? just as fallible as a normal person, and ? 's supposed to be infallible
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    lol at folk usin' Bible quotes to prove the Bible's authenticity

what other sources would you expect?

How about sources from observers...some of the ? Jesus died in...paintings...the scrolls on which they documented his crucifixion...I kno' if any of these existed, their validity would be in question...But cot damn carbon datin' could tell us how old them ? are...and at least they'd be other bits and bobs or evidence
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Wouldn't it make more sense to be good if you don't believe in ? ? If you think that after death your life is over, no more consciousnesses, the end of your existence, wouldn't you make the most of live?

That gives life more value if you believe its truly over after death. Why risk losing your freedom when life is so short?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    Yo I don't object to the idea of a deity at all...At all...But...
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    if there's no ? , then there's no Devil. then why do evil?????????
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My sister is one of those " if I do good on earth, my reward in heaven is greater".

She was going to school to be a psychologist, she dropped out because it's "not gods plan", she now is attending a Christian college where she will learn the history of Jesus and the bible, which she doesn't get a degree in nor does it advance her in any career. She now plans to "counsel" church goers, "possibly", or do whatever ? wants. (she still wants to be a psychologist )

She said its not about her future on earth, or career for money, but the reward in heaven is that of which is greater. So, in other words, she feels as if she is pleasing her ? by learning more on Jesus and the bible, and somehow she will be more favored over others and given a more "special" spot in heaven.

The very idea that she believes ? has favorites goes against what her religion tells her ? is. I always laugh when I hear people say "? favors so and so"...yet go on to say "? sees us all equally"...which is it?

? LOVES US ALL..

IF U HAVE 2 KIDS. ONE OF THEM IS BAD AS HELL, THE OTHER DOES WHAT YOU TELL HIM, RESPECTABLE, ECT.. WILL HE NOT GET MORE FAVOR FROM YOU? (GIFTS, TOYS, FREETIME, PLAYTIME, ECT)... THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT U DONT LOVE YOU BAD CHILD, BUT U WILL "FAVOR" YOU GOOD CHILD MORE...

Yeah, but I'm human so I operate on human emotions. ? isn't human so for ? to operate on human emotions would make ? just as fallible as a normal person, and ? 's supposed to be infallible

WHO SAYS OBDIENCE WAS A HUMAN EMOTION?...

? GETS ANGRY, HAPPY... WHY CANT THOSE BE "GODLY" EMOTIONS THAT HUMANS POSSES..
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dro, ALL sin is the same no matter what.

NAW, ALL SIN IS NOT THE SAME..

James 2:For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it. For he who said, “Do not commit adultery,” also said, “Do not murder.”If you do not commit adultery but do commit murder, you have become a lawbreaker.

Mark 3:22-30 states,

"And the scribes who came down from Jerusalem said, 'He has Beelzebub,' and, 'By the ruler of the demons He casts out demons.' …'Assuredly, I [Jesus] say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they may utter; but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation;' because they said, 'He has an unclean spirit'" (NKJV, emphasis added / Note: The Pharisees made the same charge in Mat 9:34.).

In Matthew 12:31-32, Jesus says to the Pharisees,

"Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come

READ THE BOLDED.. THANK YOU.
    ITS EASIER FOR YALL TO BE LAZY AND TO JUST SAY "THERE IS NO ? "... EITHER WAY, U WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR ALLLL OF YOUR ACTIONS

So I'm assuming you mean that you're gonna be held accountable for adultery then. Adultery of the heart is same as in the flesh my ? . Lustin after some filthy average man handed cave ? when you married is frowned upon.
    #Savinyouaseatinhell

YOU TYPED THAT STATEMENT AS IF I EVER SAID IT WASNT THE SAME.. EVEN THE BIBLE SAYS WHEN YOU ? WITH YOUR EYES, U HAVE COMMITTED ADULTRY... BUT, WHEN YOU PHYSICALLY DO SOMETHING, THATS A WHOLE NEW WORLD OF TROUBLE

? Jesus said that ? is the same.

but I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with ? for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart. Matthew 5:28 That is what Jee-ZUS said. That's that red writing.

? Dro you goin to hell and you knowingly did that ? too.

26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, 27 but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries

Hebrews 10:26

You goin to hell on scholarship.

Dro, where you are going, even you will tan.

NAW PLAYBOY..

I WILL BE IN A SPIRIT, LIVING HERE ON THE NEW HEAVEN AND EARTH......

Not according to Paul ?

1 Corintihians 6:9

Know you not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of ? ? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

I'm pretty confident that I will be seeing all the IC in hell, and Dro will be on some well my hell aint that bad ? . Yes ? yes it is.

LIKE I POSTED.. ALLLLL SINS CAN BE FORGIVEN OF.... I DONT BLASPHEM ? , JESUS, OR THE HOLY SPIRIT, SO IM GOOD....

U WORRY ABOUT YA SELF.. YOU CAN CHILL WITH THESE IC'ER FOR ALL OF DAMNATION IF YOU WANT TO...

So you're a last minute "oh forgive me ? " kind of guy LOL

Your heart isn't in the right place.

HAHAHA.. U TYPING TO ME LIKE YOU ACTUALLY KNOW ME...

"OH DRO LUVS KATT ON THE IC, SO HE LUVS HER IN REAL LIFE"

GET A GRIP BRUH... U KNOW KNOW ABOUT ME NOR MY RELATIONSHIP WITH ? ...

Never said anything about Kat, that's your guilty conscience kicking in.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options

• CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »

it isn't to the masses...? is wrong...murder is wrong...(most of the time)
  • Amotekun
    edited September 2012
    Options
    This thread is hilarious.

When I was a christian like legit that ? was hard as hell to follow.

Everything could send you to hell. Thoughts, words, actions. Sometimes just cuz ? . If ? sets it in his mind that he dont like you (petty ? ) ? youa re going to hell. ? can literally inject thoughts into your mind just for you to condemn yourself. ? is cray, and he takes no fault because well he is ? . Well ? dayum, that ? is ? up. It is likewise unbelievable. What highly advanced being can be that petty. Sounds like some ? a real insecure ? would do. If there is a ? in the universe he or she or both could not be that petty with some lower creatures.

Edit: Getting back to the point I believe people can be morally good without ? because people are empathetic, mostly. It is only with superficial divisions nationality, religion, etc etc that evils come about.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there's this thing called "free will" :)
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Morality is subjective.

Millions of years ago, ? , murder, and stealing wasn't wrong. It's natural.

Nature doesn't give a ? about you said.

Just because most individuals agree with it

Doesn't make it factual or accurate.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If got is real he's a ? . Instead of poofing ? away he rather turn them into pile of salt, drown them, ? their first born, or have them slaughtered by his chosen ones. What kind of ? gives you immortality but snatches it away if you eat an apple. ? can't even be the bigger person.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    Nah son...Morality is an invention by man...Animals don't have morality...they have instinct...any human society in history, there are certain constants in their laws...
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im just naturally good muhfucca
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if you're a person that has some sort of morals and values, you know that you don't need ? to exercise some in life.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u ? is weird...
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

? LOVES US ALL..

WHO SAYS OBDIENCE WAS A HUMAN EMOTION?...

? GETS ANGRY, HAPPY... WHY CANT THOSE BE "GODLY" EMOTIONS THAT HUMANS POSSES..

That's just the problem..people, often believers speak about ? as a normal human being yet want to ascribe super natural powers and events to ? as well.
  • Doctopian
    Doctopian Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    Options
    It would be nice if there were competent Theistic Apologists willing to debate this topic.
  • Amotekun
    Options
    [img]https://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/293350_10151003125607343_1731771783_n.jpg[/img]
    [img]https://sphotos-b.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/486500_355810771163144_594306021_n.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/185025_481348551884668_763036541_n.jpg[/img]
  • supYo
    supYo Members Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    religion has spirituality in it