So Is Rozay Going Plat?

Options

Comments

• PaperTrailTip
    PaperTrailTip Members Posts: 335
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    10 years ago he wouldve been a multi platinum artist..

10 years ago quality MCs like Styles P couldn't even go plat so why would a below average MC like Rick Ross ever go plat. He couldn't even go plat in 2006 with big singles like Hustlin so he was never in any time gonna be a plat seller. He not good enough the people don't check for Rick Ross like dat he Gold at best.
    ya just like great rappers like Obie Trice.. you ethered us with your logic, boi.

Is a great rapper and far greater than Rick Ross his first a classic and even second album is better than anything Rick Ross ever made
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    CJ wrote: »
    Lol this ? , stop it.

name another BLK INDUSTRY RAPPER that did wat ross did dissin da cracka & his pet muuunkee then turn around & say he wantz 2 do collabo wit da CRACKA..
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    @hip-hopisalive couldn't make this up but guess where da crakka romknee made his announcement of his vice president? good ole 757 VA in the same county mr cee 757 lives in

77880-67375.jpg

white boy ? ? that was n NORFOLK no wherr near me ? da 757 va is 7 different citiez ? & therrz a OBAMA OFFICE @ HAMPTON UNIVERSITY & N BAD NEWZ ON JEFFERSON AVE RITE NBETWEEN JEFFERSON & PILOT HOUSE da areaz i b @ dont play self hockey playin cracka!
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

That paragraph I dropped has wisdom in it and I promise you it will cause multiple reactions from gayliases.

You sent me that P.M years ago over a thread that was in the Social Lounge it had nothing to do with the Reason.

were angry because a picture of your face was exposed and people said you looked like a sick 50-Cent....you are a huge 50-Cent fan also.

As far as the thread topic is concerned it's only been 8 HipHop artists that have gone Platinum in the past 6 years (2007-2012)

From 2007-2012 over the last 6 years only 14 HipHop acts have gone Gold......two rappers a year on average.

So as an intelligent Black man I have to ask this question to other intelligent brothers: "Why can't artists go Gold anymore"?

In this era it seems like artists like Rozay & Wiz Khalifah don't have to sell "Platinum" in order to make the Forbes list at 9million
    over the course of a year so revenue streams and entrepanuership is were we focus our energy instead of just sales.

Platinum is dead but every since Vanilla Ice went 10X platinum the outsiders see it as an indication of their acceptance and therefore they value Insane Clown Posse more than The Roots.

dead@ da bold....i rememba when u post;d that faggotz pik next 2 doo doo when doo doo was playin da cancer paitent & that clown got lauf;d outta da reason cuz they look;d like TWINZ & aint been back since till now i dont even know y this ? came back n da reason cuz hez just gonna get chased rite back out again lol...
    Making millions >>> getting platinum plaques.

chuuuch!
    If you added all of Rick Ross sales together they still wouldn't add up to what 1 50 Cent album like Get Rich Or Die Tryin sold

but doo doo need;d da white boy 2 b a platinum artist CHEATIN i wanna c doo doo drop a album wit out da cracka feminem on it & go PLATINUM!
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bullied the bullies (wonder twins)
  • PaperTrailTip
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    Lol this ? , stop it.

name another BLK INDUSTRY RAPPER that did wat ross did dissin da cracka & his pet muuunkee then turn around & say he wantz 2 do collabo wit da CRACKA..
    @hip-hopisalive couldn't make this up but guess where da crakka romknee made his announcement of his vice president? good ole 757 VA in the same county mr cee 757 lives in

77880-67375.jpg

white boy ? ? that was n NORFOLK no wherr near me ? da 757 va is 7 different citiez ? & therrz a OBAMA OFFICE @ HAMPTON UNIVERSITY & N BAD NEWZ ON JEFFERSON AVE RITE NBETWEEN JEFFERSON & PILOT HOUSE da areaz i b @ dont play self hockey playin cracka!

That paragraph I dropped has wisdom in it and I promise you it will cause multiple reactions from gayliases.

You sent me that P.M years ago over a thread that was in the Social Lounge it had nothing to do with the Reason.

were angry because a picture of your face was exposed and people said you looked like a sick 50-Cent....you are a huge 50-Cent fan also.

As far as the thread topic is concerned it's only been 8 HipHop artists that have gone Platinum in the past 6 years (2007-2012)

From 2007-2012 over the last 6 years only 14 HipHop acts have gone Gold......two rappers a year on average.

So as an intelligent Black man I have to ask this question to other intelligent brothers: "Why can't artists go Gold anymore"?

In this era it seems like artists like Rozay & Wiz Khalifah don't have to sell "Platinum" in order to make the Forbes list at 9million
    over the course of a year so revenue streams and entrepanuership is were we focus our energy instead of just sales.

Platinum is dead but every since Vanilla Ice went 10X platinum the outsiders see it as an indication of their acceptance and therefore they value Insane Clown Posse more than The Roots.

dead@ da bold....i rememba when u post;d that faggotz pik next 2 doo doo when doo doo was playin da cancer paitent & that clown got lauf;d outta da reason cuz they look;d like TWINZ & aint been back since till now i dont even know y this ? came back n da reason cuz hez just gonna get chased rite back out again lol...

chuuuch!
    If you added all of Rick Ross sales together they still wouldn't add up to what 1 50 Cent album like Get Rich Or Die Tryin sold

but doo doo need;d da white boy 2 b a platinum artist CHEATIN i wanna c doo doo drop a album wit out da cracka feminem on it & go PLATINUM!

And i wanna see Rick Ross make just 1 classic album like The Eminem Show, The MMLP, Get Rich Or Die Tryin, SSLP, Chronic 2001, Cheers, Devils Night
  • GeE-757
    Options
    ^ lol@ ya sig when rick ross was da only rapper on LIFE IS GOOD smh.,.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Lol this ? , stop it.

77880-67375.jpg

chuuuch!

And i wanna see Rick Ross make just 1 classic album like The Eminem Show, The MMLP, Get Rich Or Die Tryin, SSLP, Chronic 2001, Cheers, Devils Night

Aside from 2001, all of those albums suck.
  • PaperTrailTip
    Options
    ^ lol@ ya sig when rick ross was da only rapper on LIFE IS GOOD smh.,.

And who said i wanted him on LIfe Is Good his verses always wack he don't rap about nothin but his cars, cash and weed
  • GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options
    And who said i wanted him on LIfe Is Good his verses always wack he don't rap about nothin but his cars, cash and weed

im just sayin nas would tell u 2 ? talkin ? about ross cuz u will neva understand this thang of ourz lol
  • DMTxTHC
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Lol @ Shadyteam's trollin ass having the gall to give me a "troll" reaction.

? Eminem.
  • PaperTrailTip
    Options

im just sayin nas would tell u 2 ? talkin ? about ross cuz u will neva understand this thang of ourz lol

He would tell you the same cos he wanted Eminem to feature on the Daughters Remix cos Em been making classic songs about his daughter
  • GeE-757
    Options
    He would tell you the same cos he wanted Eminem to feature on the Daughters Remix cos Em been making classic songs about his daughter

lol....nas would lose all his cred tryna protect a cracka like feminem i dont believe he would do that & da cracka on da remix wouldve been just fa SELLZ!
  • DMTxTHC
    edited September 2012
    Options

lol....nas would lose all his cred tryna protect a cracka like feminem i dont believe he would do that & da cracka on da remix wouldve been just fa SELLZ!

That ? on the remix woulda made the song ? .

Em rapping about desecrating Kim's body in front of Hailie by the dock at sundown wouldn't have flowed well with the overall vibe of the song.

Life Is Good.
  • PaperTrailTip
    Options

He already said in a song Be A Ninja too that Em is his ninja and that he not mad cos of his tape. How would it just be for sales when Slaughterhouse, Yelawolf, Trick Trick who are under Em, collab with him, affiliated to him can't even sell?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    38 notifications, let me guess. shadyteam vs the IC again.

@ILLbot c'mon man
  • GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options
    That ? on the remix woulda been ? .

Em rapping about desecrating Kim's body in front of Hailie by the dock at sundown wouldn't have flowed well with the overall vibe of the song.

Life Is Good.

iM glad that collabo aint happen cuz i wouldve bootlegg;d life is goood naS dont need 2 do no collabo wit that devil!
    He already said in a song Be A Ninja too that Em is his ninja and that he not mad cos of his tape. How would it just be for sales when Slaughterhouse, Yelawolf, Trick Trick who are under Em, collab with him, affiliated to him can't even sell?

imma keep it 100 that ? trak made me not cop N cuz that feminem ? had me hot especially when nas was down wit lauryn hill & nas let that cracka diss lauryn ova a RUMOR of her bein racist back n 99 when nas shouldve been crushin da cracka fa l boogie 9 outta 10 timez a blk rapper doin a collabo wit da cracka is usin feminem fa WHITE SELLZ! itz just wack azz muthafukaz like flopper house, trick trick & yela is alrite but still wack aint gonna sell da only reason houseniggaz like d6 & ob went platinum cuz back then anythang da white boy touch;d was goin platinum werd 2 DOO DOO!
  • PaperTrailTip
    Options

That ? on the remix woulda made the song ? .

Life Is Good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_l3aPiHDnI

This why Nas wanted him on the remix nuff said
  • DMTxTHC
    edited September 2012
    Options

Life Is Good.

iM glad that collabo aint happen cuz i wouldve bootlegg;d life is goood naS dont need 2 do no collabo wit that devil!

imma keep it 100 that ? trak made me not cop N cuz that feminem ? had me hot especially when nas was down wit lauryn hill & nas let that cracka diss lauryn ova a RUMOR of her bein racist back n 99 when nas shouldve been crushin da cracka fa l boogie 9 outta 10 timez a blk rapper doin a collabo wit da cracka is usin feminem fa WHITE SELLZ! itz just wack azz muthafukaz like flopper house, trick trick & yela is alrite but still wack aint gonna sell da only reason houseniggaz like d6 & ob went platinum cuz back then anythang da white boy touch;d was goin platinum werd 2 DOO DOO!

Thanks to Em "The Cross" is one of the worst beats Nas ever rapped over.

Disgust @ Em goin at Lauryn over a rumor, her debut is better than any album Em put out. The fusion of neo-soul, R&B, gospel, Reggae and Hip-Hop known as The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill easily triumphs over any Em album that's considered "great." I'll take Lauryn's singing over Em's whining harmonizing anyday.

Funny thing is, Nas missed the opportunity to be on The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill. That woulda been bangin.
  • PaperTrailTip
    edited September 2012
    Options

Life Is Good.

Nas and Em got mad luv for each other Nas has hollad at Em for beats too in the past> So if Slaughterhouse, Trick, Yelawolf flopped being on Em's label, collabing with him your Nas wantying him for sales theory dumb g.
  • GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options
    @dmt....nas & feminem just dont go 2gether imean nas fukin wit that cracka goes against everythang he standz 4 & thatz not SELLIN OUT!
  • GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Nas and Em got mad luv for each other Nas has hollad at Em for beats too in the past> So if Slaughterhouse, Trick, Yelawolf flopped being on Em's label, collabing with him your Nas wantying him for sales theory dumb g.

lol@ ya name bein jerome or wat eva smh..& again fem cant save every1 & nas & feminem is just a BIG NO NO nas betta not neva rap wit him on a trak sellin out..
  • PaperTrailTip
    Options
    @dmt....nas & feminem just dont go 2gether imean nas fukin wit that cracka goes against everythang he standz 4 & thatz not SELLIN OUT!

Nas put Eminem on his ? Son album Em produced The Cross. Em made songs about his daughter like Hailies and Mockingbird Song all the way back in 2002 and 2004 so Em influenced the g.o.a.t. with the Daughters song since Em made singles about his daughter before Nas did. Did you know Nas father wasn't around to raise him just lik Em had no father?
  • georgia boi
    georgia boi Members Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only two albums released by any artist in 2012 has gone platinum. I'm just sayin'
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing wrong wit being a Gold artist..shhhiet he just made the forbes list
  • GeE-757
    Options
    dmt said it best makin millz on da forbes list>>>>platinum album plaquez
    Nas put Eminem on his ? Son album Em produced The Cross. Em made songs about his daughter like Hailies and Mockingbird Song all the way back in 2002 and 2004 so Em influenced the g.o.a.t. with the Daughters song since Em made singles about his daughter before Nas did. Did you know Nas father wasn't around to raise him just lik Em had no father?

still feminem was not rappin on da album & a nas feminem trak would b ? i wouldnt look@ nas da same after sellin out like that...
  • PaperTrailTip
    Options
    dmt said it best makin millz on da forbes list>>>>platinum album plaquez

still feminem was not rappin on da album & a nas feminem trak would b ? i wouldnt look@ nas da same after sellin out like that...

Nas don't care about what you think he don't know you exist g