So Is Rozay Going Plat?

Options

Comments

• DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ShadyTrailTip

Lol @ those corny ass songs influencing Nas. Gtfoh.

And Em made a song dedicated to his father and had him featured on Street's Disciple.

Any comparison between Em and Nas is ? poor.
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    @dmt....nas & feminem just dont go 2gether imean nas fukin wit that cracka goes against everythang he standz 4 & thatz not SELLIN OUT!

Word. You see how Em sabotaged SH's debut.

...Nas needs to ? with The Alchemist again. He laced Nas was some fire a decade ago. And I know ALC still got it.
  • DMTxTHC
    Options
    dmt said it best makin millz on da forbes list>>>>platinum album plaquez

...because it's the truth fam.
  • PaperTrailTip
    PaperTrailTip Members Posts: 335
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Fact is even Nas said Hailies Song/Mockingbird influenced Nas to make Daughters that's why Nas wanted him on the remix cos Em made a song like that 10 years ago. Fact is Nas rapped about living in a single parent home like Em has.
  • DMTxTHC
    Options
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    Word. You see how Em sabotaged SH's debut.

...Nas needs to ? with The Alchemist again. He laced Nas was some fire a decade ago. And I know ALC still got it.
    ...because it's the truth fam.

aintitman!
  • biggboyy2002
    biggboyy2002 Members Posts: 16
    Options
    This is a different day and time. Nobody, even Bieber barley goes platinum. The internet has f*cked up the record business!
  • PaperTrailTip
    PaperTrailTip Members Posts: 335
    Options
    This is a different day and time. Nobody, even Bieber barley goes platinum. The internet has f*cked up the record business!

Eminem sold multi plat over 5 million with Recovery
    Drake sold platinum
    Weezy sold platinum
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its funny.

? used to ? on other posters when they would bring up 50 money when his sales would get ? on. I been on this forum too damn long
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    chiyosuke wrote: »
    DaBull wrote: »
    H-rap sending out ? for male attention, da ? is old, lame, and ?

The dude basically whined and cried like a ? just cuz I made fun of Rozay in one of his threads lol.....that's when I realized H-Rap probably wakes up with a hard on thinking about Rick Rozay every morning. The PM that ? sent was scary, you'd have thought I killed his pet hamster or some ? .

I quadruple dog dare you to post it

LOL I don't wanna embarass H like that but if he pushes me I'll do it.....

You a weird dude.

? and ? -guys be at the Barber/Beauty shop talking about other men, it's their favorite form of discussion....they always got another mans name in their mouth. Kinda like gayliases on the Internet.

I enjoy music and sports I'm not really into the name-dropping and attention-? , I think the people that behave in that manner are societal rejects and loners who lurk rap forums because it's the only place were they can find human interaction and communicate without ridicule from normal people :),

If you want to discuss me online with other gaylias males & fantasize about me having a "hard-on" every morning then you can't get angry when I show my disgust for your kind.....

Now drop that P.M. unless you are too much of a ? to drop it.

CJ wrote: »
    Lol this ? , stop it.

name another BLK INDUSTRY RAPPER that did wat ross did dissin da cracka & his pet muuunkee then turn around & say he wantz 2 do collabo wit da CRACKA..
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    @hip-hopisalive couldn't make this up but guess where da crakka romknee made his announcement of his vice president? good ole 757 VA in the same county mr cee 757 lives in

77880-67375.jpg

white boy ? ? that was n NORFOLK no wherr near me ? da 757 va is 7 different citiez ? & therrz a OBAMA OFFICE @ HAMPTON UNIVERSITY & N BAD NEWZ ON JEFFERSON AVE RITE NBETWEEN JEFFERSON & PILOT HOUSE da areaz i b @ dont play self hockey playin cracka!

hold on there mr cee right here it looks like norfolk is really close to bad newz (newport news) VA.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_code_757

and lol at you being within 3 miles of a college with your ? haha my godfather went to hampton but he actually knows how to spell

• GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Its funny.

? used to ? on other posters when they would bring up 50 money when his sales would get ? on. I been on this forum too damn long

we r talkin about money cuz lamez like u alwayz b tryna act like doo doo & jeezy is out doin rozay when ross is da harder hustler outta them 3 wit makin HIPHOP$!
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    hold on there mr cee right here it looks like norfolk is really close to bad newz (newport news) VA.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_code_757

and lol at you being within 3 miles of a college with your ? haha my godfather went to hampton but he actually knows how to spell

white boy ? cuz u dont know ? about da 757 va cuz if u did then u would know that norfolk is on da other side of da water from bad newz u idiot dont go tryna tell me ? about da 757 cracka & i post;d up pix when i was @ hampton university on herr u hockey ? & da obama office is on campus dumb blonde!
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    757 is suburban Gee , stop frontin
  • GeE-757
    Options
    b more is da home off faggotz bully , stop frontin lol
  • DaBull
    edited September 2012
    Options
    ^^^ last week u was capin 4 da city talkin about u always in da dmw between baltimre n DC....so u must be huntin smh. i am disappoint
  • GeE-757
    Options
    itz a fact i do b all ova da dmv but if da 757 is all burbz then b more is da home of da faggotz i stand by that!
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rick ross doesnt go plat who ? cares smh
  • DaBull
    edited September 2012
    Options
    itz a fact i do b all ova da dmv but if da 757 is all burbz then b more is da home of da faggotz i stand by that!

when u get tired of that reggie, i'll put you on with some official mary jane connects...next time ya in town, you gotta upgrade your quality brother
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah, maybe a couple years he will make that album that will boost his sales. But right now nah
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol MrCee757 dont even be getting high from those branches he be smokin
  • GeE-757
    Options
    nun of u geekz even blow ? so ? ...
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nun of u geekz even blow ? so ? ...

Pause, you wriztless cracka.

• GeE-757
    Options
    nope i know u r a ? white boy but i meant smokin treez i shouldve been mo clear fa u homoz my bad faceless fat ? cracka!
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Easy, GEErry Sandusky.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He would tell you the same cos he wanted Eminem to feature on the Daughters Remix cos Em been making classic songs about his daughter

lol....nas would lose all his cred tryna protect a cracka like feminem i dont believe he would do that & da cracka on da remix wouldve been just fa SELLZ!

So it couldn't just be because he likes Em and wanted him on the remix?
  • GeE-757
    Options
    CJ wrote: »
    So it couldn't just be because he likes Em and wanted him on the remix?

WELL IF WAT YA SAYIN IS TRU NAS IS FAKE AS HELL CUZ HE IS A SELL OUT FUKIN WIT THAT CRACKA!
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dead at "GEEry Sandusky"