So Is Rozay Going Plat?

Options

Comments

• CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    CJ wrote: »
    So everybody else gives Em props for sales but when ross does it it's "POLITIKZ?" wtf

Smh

yes u idiot itz call;d POLITIKZ cuz ross diss;d da cracka & his pet muuuunkee doo doo smh..,

Lol this ? , stop it.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A Ross and Em track would be garbage.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Interviewer: "Will Rick Ross ever go platinum"

Hrap: "There shall be the time where Rozay goes platinum & that's when you will know the Maybach is near his people"

LOL.........H-Rap is buying 30 copies for the next 3 weeks, each week
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ross got a black fan base so it's harder ...
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ross kalled eminem a ? eminem answerd back..an now u know
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    horse ? ? the ? wrong with some of yall
  • kingblaze84
    edited September 2012
    Options

GTFOH with that ? . There are 40 million Black people in America, if Ross still can't go plat after all this time, it's not cuz of Black fans being cheap. It's cuz Ross has never appealed to many people, that and he's a below avg rapper.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    lol@ a Ross and Eminem collab, the reason would ? explode and somebody would have a broken keyboard

LOL Gee would have a seizure and aneurism the same day
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    $pyda wrote: »
    Yo wtf is "EMERICAN POLITIKZ"? Can someone please explain cause I couldnt even google search that ?

Gee is back, that's all you gota know. He's still autistic and dumb but you'll get used to it, eventually....
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hrap: "There shall be the time where Rozay goes platinum & that's when you will know the Maybach is near his people"

LOL, silly ? , H-Rap would rather ? in your mouth than buy multiple copies of the same album when you can purchase multiple copies of different CD's from multiple artists.

Are you a ? ? You seem like the type of ? that likes the type of attention you get when you seek attention from me.
  • kingblaze84
    edited September 2012
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

LOL, silly ? , H-Rap would rather ? in your mouth than buy multiple copies of the same album when you can purchase multiple copies of different CD's from multiple artists.

Are you a ? ? You seem like the type of ? that likes the type of attention you get when you seek attention from me.

Nah I'm no ? but that PM you sent me months ago was on some ? ? .......I cracked on you cuz it's funny as hell when you get emotional. Thanks for the reaction, I got my laugh, and now I'm out
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    H-rap sending out ? for male attention, da ? is old, lame, and ?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Tags are back?

And ? this wack album.
  • kingblaze84
    edited September 2012
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »

The dude basically whined and cried like a ? just cuz I made fun of Rozay in one of his threads lol.....that's when I realized H-Rap probably wakes up with a hard on thinking about Rick Rozay every morning. The PM that ? sent was scary, you'd have thought I killed his pet hamster or some ? .
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tags are back?

Yes, technically. But only the t/s can add tags, smh.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The dude basically whined and cried like a ? just cuz I made fun of Rozay in one of his threads lol.....that's when I realized H-Rap probably wakes up with a hard on thinking about Rick Rozay every morning. The PM that ? sent was scary, you'd have thought I killed his pet hamster or some ? .

I quadruple dog dare you to post it
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options

GTFOH with that ? . There are 40 million Black people in America, if Ross still can't go plat after all this time, it's not cuz of Black fans being cheap. It's cuz Ross has never appealed to many people, that and he's a below avg rapper.

trueeeeee 2chainz voice lol ;) except for the below average stuff soulja boy already proved you aint gotta be super lyrical to go platinum ;)

• PaperTrailTip
    PaperTrailTip Members Posts: 335
    Options
    If he couldn't ever manage to go platinum with his past 4 albums then he never will
  • PaperTrailTip
    Options

Theres like a billion black people on the planet and like 50 million black people in America. And every rapper that sells Gold has a majority white fan base mostly white people buy and listen to Rick Ross albums this a stat that's been re searched
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    chiyosuke wrote: »

LOL I don't wanna embarass H like that but if he pushes me I'll do it.....
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »

trueeeeee 2chainz voice lol ;) except for the below average stuff soulja boy already proved you aint gotta be super lyrical to go platinum ;)

LOL true too bad Rozay won't go plat anytime soon = (

I'm sure H-Rap will give him a nice massage in his Maybach later tonight to make him feel better.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Theres like a billion black people on the planet and like 50 million black people in America. And every rapper that sells Gold has a majority white fan base mostly white people buy and listen to Rick Ross albums this a stat that's been re searched

True and for Ross to have a Black and White fan base and still not go plat after all these years means it's deeper than skin color. I hate when fans talk like that.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder who is running for president in EMERICA...Burrekk Ebamo and Meit Roomknee?
  • PaperTrailTip
    Options

True and for Ross to have a Black and White fan base and still not go plat after all these years means it's deeper than skin color. I hate when fans talk like that.

And i seen it's the white boys that try to fit in and be accepted that like Rick Ross the posers really.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chiyosuke wrote: »

LOL I don't wanna embarass H like that but if he pushes me I'll do it.....

You a weird dude.

? and ? -guys be at the Barber/Beauty shop talking about other men, it's their favorite form of discussion....they always got another mans name in their mouth. Kinda like gayliases on the Internet.

I enjoy music and sports I'm not really into the name-dropping and attention-? , I think the people that behave in that manner are societal rejects and loners who lurk rap forums because it's the only place were they can find human interaction and communicate without ridicule from normal people :),

If you want to discuss me online with other gaylias males & fantasize about me having a "hard-on" every morning then you can't get angry when I show my disgust for your kind.....

Now drop that P.M. unless you are too much of a ? to drop it.