Comments

• genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tajiri posion mist was real
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Chyna was really the 9th wonder of the world.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    I really thought ? like Kane,Diesel etc were really 7 feet plus when them ? really like 6'6-6'10 max ? had me always wanting them to stand next to Nba centers and ? and when shaq started coming around son made ? look small.

i really thought Paul Bearer was really that white and creepy (son still creepy and really works in a funeral home).

i thought Taker wore his attire everyday.
  • thefocusman2
    thefocusman2 Members Posts: 189 ✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    when i was young, I thought all jobbers weren't allowed in the locker room unless they won their match. so when barry horowitz beat bam bam bigelow i thought he finally made it back there lol smh.
  • bkzlostchild
    bkzlostchild Members Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When Ric flair first came to WWF with the NWA title, i was confuse as ? . I thought WCW & WWF merge together, meaning I see Sting there next. Boy I was wrong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Doh1PMsLrzE
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought Val venis really got his ? cutt off
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I thought Val venis really got his ? cutt off

Lol Choppy Choppy
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought undertakers powers were actually in that ? paul bearer used to carry......

9473.jpg
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know for damn sure I wasn't the only one who got ? when the bad guys beat up my favorite wrestler. I was ready to hop in the ring and help my ? out. ? used to ? up my day

word especiialy if ti was at the end of the show id be ready beat ? ass on Tuesday if his fav beat mines ass id be ready to stone cold stunna/power bomb/razor edge/ (effective career ending not that ? ? taker does now) version of the tombstone ? straight through the cafeteria table
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought the Ultimate Warrior was really dead after this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNg95xuwuCs

• dalyricalbandit
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I know for damn sure I wasn't the only one who got ? when the bad guys beat up my favorite wrestler. I was ready to hop in the ring and help my ? out. ? used to ? up my day

word especiialy if ti was at the end of the show id be ready beat ? ass on Tuesday if his fav beat mines ass id be ready to stone cold stunna/power bomb/razor edge/ (effective career ending not that ? ? taker does now) version of the tombstone ? straight through the cafeteria table

I remember my teacher was absent one day and the Asst Principal came in to our class to tell us to take a seat he'll be getting us a teacher so u already know lil ? went wild i Pedigree some kicked in my class back in 8th grade on a table the table ended up breaking made loud ass noise so we ended up goin right through it and onto the floor so Ol boy wasnt moving or reacting to nothing whole class went silent and my ass was standing there with the "OH ? " look lil ? was shook after about a min son stood up and start laughing lil ? was playing hurt.

use to stay catching 3ds/Dudley drops my boy would pick random ? up in the halls and ill come running outta no where and boom straight hittin that floor and dippin

frog splashes off the bleachers in gym, and having ? tappin out to the Sharpshooter Ill keep that ? one even after they tapped/gaveup
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I use to put ? in all kinds off figure fours
  • dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall ? bringing back memories, I remember we used to do all the wresting moves. My home boy got the razor's edge went home crying, we was CTFU. stone cold stunner to people in the apartment hall ways and ? . good times
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

smh remember when mankind mandible claw move was popping and you try to choke your friend out with the funky sock straight of your toes smh, i remember my friends tossed up my other ? for a 3d and gave him an concussion and a broken tooth
  • dandctt
    dandctt Members Posts: 100 ✭✭✭
    Options

The ? that would have me with the nasmad.png face was when my favorite wrestler would get beat up by like 5/6 heel wrestlers and NOBODY would come help.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I use to believe that that the DDT really did put ? lights out. I did one use it in a fight once and that (w/ a bulldog) broke a ? 's nose.
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Hogan and Savage were the best of friends. Really, i did
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i thought the 1-2-3 kid (shawn waltman) really beat razor ramon...for the longest i didn't know that ? was 100% scripted...

i was like "oh ? .. this ? just made a comeup"
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    I thought The Million Dollar Man Ted D was the richest ? in the world thought a Million dollars was like infinity money was i was a kid
  • Cymicaldane
    Options
    That Big Show/Giant really was related to Andre
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when i was young, I thought all jobbers weren't allowed in the locker room unless they won their match. so when barry horowitz beat bam bam bigelow i thought he finally made it back there lol smh.

rofllllll
    dude,what
    wtf would make u think that?

• RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought The Million Dollar Man Ted D was the richest ? in the world thought a Million dollars was like infinity money was i was a kid

Yeah
    back in the day i thought he was an idiot cause i used to think

"if he so rich,why is he wrestling?"
  • Cymicaldane
    Options
    I also dumbly believed that The Demon in WCW (Dale Torborg) was Gene Simmons #-o WTF was i on back then

That Jake Roberts and Rick Martel really was blindfolded

That Jim Cornette was dead when he hit the ring from that scaffold.

That New Jack got killed during that clumsy dive he and Grimes did in ECW, and that he really wanted to ? that fat bastard in XPW
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Word I went to Survivor Series at the Garden in the 90's as a kid and I swear this older ? would listen for who I was rooting for and heckle the ? outta me when my favs were getting their ass beaten he had me heated lol.