Powder Room Ladies: How much do you weigh and how tall are you?

Options

Comments

• Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not mad at all, that's not skinny that's like eating disorder.

Get your weight up lil ? ...you making bank now, treat yourself to a sandwich or something.

Get your weight up lil ? ...you making bank now, treat yourself to a sandwich or something.

Na, I got a super fast metabolism, its impossible for me to gain weight. All I do really do is chill, smoke weed and eat all day and i havent gained a pound in 5 years.
  • Little JJ
    Options
    Sorta crazy how smoking itseld makes you lose weight, but the hunger effect weed gives you can actually result in you gaining weight. Dosent work for me though, I get high and then eat a whole extra large papa johns pizza all by myself, in 15 mins and NEVER gain a pound.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Little JJ wrote: »
    Sorta crazy how smoking itseld makes you lose weight, but the hunger effect weed gives you can actually result in you gaining weight. Dosent work for me though, I get high and then eat a whole extra large papa johns pizza all by myself, in 15 mins and NEVER gain a pound.

I was the same way. I just started taking the weigh protein and working out at the gym. I added a couple of pounds to myself.
  • Little JJ
    Options

I was the same way. I just started taking the weigh protein and working out at the gym. I added a couple of pounds to myself.

My coaches wanted me to do that to add weight for football in high school, but I never really took football seriously, and I was lazy.

Weed and Working out dont go well together and I didnt wanna play sports in college so i just said ? it.

I definitely dont feel the need to forcefully add weight now, i dont play sports anymore and It's not like ima be fightin ? or somethin, I got a Glock 21 .45 for my own protection.
  • The Prodigalson
    Options
    I'm not talking lifting weights though. That ? is boring. I have to be around people that motivate me so that's why I'm doing MMA. Never get boring and you get a hell of a work out. I smoke weed and drank too but that does affect me at all.
  • Little JJ
    Options
    So you basically just take protein and fight ? ?
  • The Prodigalson
    Options
    So you basically just take protein and fight ? ?

Pretty much but there is extreme conditioning and exercising in between all that. LOL
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Weight gainer >> Whey
    in terms of trying to get bigger and add mass of course.

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Aren't you like 18 ? You're still growing ....
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    stop pickin wit us skinny ?
  • Little JJ
    Options
    Aren't you like 18 ? You're still growing ....

? im 20
  • Little JJ
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    ? 's outchea proud of being frail?

seriously?

Yeah, its cool.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My weight fluctuates, I was 180 when I came out here but now I'm cut the ? up at 170 benching 205, 4 sets of 10 and doing 120 pullups a day with ease.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sour wrote: »
    My weight fluctuates, I was 180 when I came out here but now I'm cut the ? up at 170 benching 205, 4 sets of 10 and doing 120 pullups a day with ease.

When you dropped weight did you maintain your bench routine?

I lost a bunch of weight but now I can't lift as heavy as I used to idunno how the ? to drop the weight without losing muscle too.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »

When you dropped weight did you maintain your bench routine?

I lost a bunch of weight but now I can't lift as heavy as I used to idunno how the ? to drop the weight without losing muscle too.

No, I kinda backtracked. I had to go back to benching 175-185 and work my way up. I took as much protein as my body weight but I wasn't eating a whole lot.

Gaining weight = twice as much protein as body weight

Maintaining or getting definition = as much protein as body weight

Your meals accounts for some of your protein intake.

Of course in women, they only gotta take half as much protein as their body weight.
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    checked the scale today i weight 161 WOW
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    checked the scale today i weight 161 WOW

From the recent pics you've posted you seem to carry it well.

Most of that must be muscle...either that or a good portion of that weight is in your ? .

How tall are you and what types of food have you been eating lately?

• BabyBugatti
    edited October 2012
    Options
    LOL uni life got me eating grimey.
    i still wear the same clothes...they arent tighter..i dont get it.

last night-
    21mgdv5.jpg

same size 10 dress, like everything looks the same.
    But when i was a size 20and 215pounds people thought iwas like size 16
  • BabyBugatti
    Options

HOW the ? that happen, you seee this ? be creeping up on yah, so we gotta get it before i turn into precious
  • deadeye
    Options
    LOL uni life got me eating grimey.
    i still wear the same clothes...they arent tighter..i dont get it.

last night-
    21mgdv5.jpg

same size 10 dress, like everything looks the same.

But when i was a size 20and 215pounds people thought iwas like size 16

Hold up...

30sy0si.jpg

215???

How long ago was that?

Well, you're lucky you've apparently got good genes and have more muscle mass than fat cells.

You definitely need to start working out before it gets out of control again.

For now the weight still looks good on you though.

• BabyBugatti
    Options
    age 12-15
    sad times lol
  • deadeye
    Options
    age 12-15
    sad times lol

14t8qrb.jpg

Any pics of you at that weight?

Pm them if you don't want to post them.

Wait a minute...

Am I being trolled right now???

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited January 2013
    Options
    @LittleJJ eat every couple of hours and snack,do some lifting and protein shakes help.

when i was 18 i was like 6'0 125 soak and wet
    buy the time i was 21 i was 6'2 135 pounds soak and wet lookin Wiz skinny and ? .
    Im like 6'4 190-195 right now still tryna get to about 200-205
  • Little JJ
    edited January 2013
    Options
    @LittleJJ eat every couple of hours and snack,do some lifting and protein shakes help.

buy the time i was 21 i was 6'2 135 pounds soak and wet lookin Wiz skinny and ? .
    Im like 6'4 190-195 right now still tryna get to about 200-205

How old are you now? And yeah I dont eat often. I'll get high as ? then eat a whole pizza and that will keep me full for a good 10 hours, which is typically the next day.

So id rather do a few BIG meals rather than many small meals.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options

buy the time i was 21 i was 6'4 135 pounds soak and wet lookin Wiz skinny and ? .
    Im like 6'5 190-195 right now still tryna get to about 200-205

How old are you now? And yeah I dont eat often. I'll get high as ? then eat a whole pizza and that will keep me full for a good 10 hours, which is typically the next day.

So id rather do a few BIG meals rather than many small meals.

24....I was like that also i would straight eat a big as plate and be good for hours thinking ? was all good....My Cousin is married to a fitness trainer and i told him like yo im tryna put on some weight and stuff and he let me know instead of eating a large plate in one sitting make smaller ones and eat them every few that way your body keeps getting the calories it need.....Muscle are heavier than fat thats one reason folks tell ppl to work out if u tryna bulk up a bit and the protein shakes are there for you to heal and feed the muscles.