Who's the biggest ? on the IC? Even shadows have feelings bruh.

Options

Comments

• In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao at this last page. i needed that.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    a.mann wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    He said something like, "how come a chicken hasn't evolved into a shark".

Seriously. I suck at finding posts/ threads..
    lol I remember that ? ...? said evolutions teaches u about chicken sharks...really ? ? really?
    chicken sharks sound like a sci-fi channel movie

his head would probably explode if you told him chickens used to be dinosaurs

i love how people say "i don't believe in evolution" like evolution needs your belief to exist lol

but religion does

exactly, so keep that ? where it belongs, in your houses of worship. school is not a house of worship, so how about we teach the kiddies actual science

my school was at a church. they taught us actual science.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    darkone360 wrote: »
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    Du invented diabetes

diabetes has to shoot up insulin before entering DU

Damn. Lol.

ay lemme get that LOL on the record

Had to upgrade that to an ether.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    Aight
    BUT I SEE YOU AINT HAVE NO COME BACK WHEN ? SAID YOU FEED YO SON LIKE AN EAGLE...
    1 ? said it and I had a comeback
    "he mad his father never feed him' or something to that affect
    no lol's so I guess it wasn't funny

put ya chest back in b, I merely stated what we already knew, u stay ducking real exchanges
    *shrugs*
    NOT THE CASE AT ALL... YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THE DYNAMICS OF THE IC AND JON'N PEOPLE

IVE HEARD ALL THE BLACK JOKES, NONE OF KAI'S WERE FUNNY TO ME. ME, DU AND BLAZE USED TO GO AT IT EVERY DAY.. NEVER DUCKED THEM.. THE FUNNIEST BLACK JOKE TO DATE IT "THAT ? DRO LOOK LIKE HE DID LIFE IN A EASY BAKE OVEN"..BLAZINI SAID THAT. KAI CAN SAY "DRO YOU LOOK LIKE YOU ? TAR. AND SHE GONE GET 59 ETHERS OFF OF THAT..I CAN SAY SOMETHING FUNNIER AND IT GETS AN "EHH" RESPONSE.. SO SOMETIMES, THERE IS NO USE TO CONTINUING...

You barely say funny ? tho...
    OK BRUH.. WE GOT YOUR GIMICK... MOVE ALONG

Aight
    BUT I SEE YOU AINT HAVE NO COME BACK WHEN ? SAID YOU FEED YO SON LIKE AN EAGLE...

put ya chest back in b, I merely stated what we already knew, u stay ducking real exchanges
    *shrugs*
    NOT THE CASE AT ALL... YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THE DYNAMICS OF THE IC AND JON'N PEOPLE

IVE HEARD ALL THE BLACK JOKES, NONE OF KAI'S WERE FUNNY TO ME. ME, DU AND BLAZE USED TO GO AT IT EVERY DAY.. NEVER DUCKED THEM.. THE FUNNIEST BLACK JOKE TO DATE IT "THAT ? DRO LOOK LIKE HE DID LIFE IN A EASY BAKE OVEN"..BLAZINI SAID THAT. KAI CAN SAY "DRO YOU LOOK LIKE YOU ? TAR. AND SHE GONE GET 59 ETHERS OFF OF THAT..I CAN SAY SOMETHING FUNNIER AND IT GETS AN "EHH" RESPONSE.. SO SOMETIMES, THERE IS NO USE TO CONTINUING...

What my gimmick fam? I know your gimmick drooling over a fat white ? and tryna be richard pryor on the ic...90% of you LOLS come from kat or that snowboarding ? ..you guys have corny ass "roasts" n random posters laugh at that ? ...kai ? on you its okay.
    ONCE AGAIIN, IF U DIDNT CATCH IT IN THE QUOTE YOU QUOTED

"OK BRUH.. WE GOT YOUR GIMICK... MOVE ALONG"

you really want this award huh? i really wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt, like it's probably just an error. i should know better when dealing with you huh?

it's gimmick by the way
    DID I ASK YOU FOR AN ENGLISH LESSON? STOP TRYIN TO GET MY ATTENTION

YOU STAY WORRIED ABOUT SOMEBODY ELSE...

yeah i'm not just pointing out how much of an imbecile you are, i must really want your attention, that's it lol

IM SUPRISED YOUR COCKEYED ASS CAN READ POST....

? DAM NEAR 30 AND STILL WEARS A TRAINING BRA
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    [img]https://sphotos-b.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/249728_3262709665172_1663740889_n.jpg[/img]

No ? way, SMH
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i just had my sugar taken... it's a little high.. but nothing to worry about.. i just have to cut back on the breads....
  • VIBE
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    Du invented diabetes

diabetes has to shoot up insulin before entering DU

Well damn, that was a good one.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Aight

*shrugs*

Aight

*shrugs*

What my gimmick fam? I know your gimmick drooling over a fat white ? and tryna be richard pryor on the ic...90% of you LOLS come from kat or that snowboarding ? ..you guys have corny ass "roasts" n random posters laugh at that ? ...kai ? on you its okay.

you really want this award huh? i really wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt, like it's probably just an error. i should know better when dealing with you huh?

it's gimmick by the way

yeah i'm not just pointing out how much of an imbecile you are, i must really want your attention, that's it lol

oh i'm ? -eyed now. is that another of those words that you don't really understand what they mean? sure seems like it

lol at the ? being surprised i can read, it doesn't take everyone 15 years to learn how

and i wear no bras for your information

Pics or STF...just kidding.
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    Aight

*shrugs*

Aight

*shrugs*

it's gimmick by the way

oh i'm ? -eyed now. is that another of those words that you don't really understand what they mean? sure seems like it

lol at the ? being surprised i can read, it doesn't take everyone 15 years to learn how

NOW? YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN COCKEYED.. AND IVE INFORMED YOU OF THAT NUMEROUS TIMES....

YOU NEED TO PUT ON SOME DEODORANT, MUSTY ASS HOE
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    What's the orgin of this "beef" b/t y'all two?
  • Matt-
    Options
    i hate when you realize you are out of deoderant and gotta use her suave or whatever it is. it smells frilly and it is not strong enough for a man and it ? up my ph balance too. I often wonder if its better to go without in those situations
  • VIBE
    Options

Dro tried to be funny but it backfired, now Kai is ethering the ? outta him.
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    AINT NO ORIGIN...

HONESTLY.... NO MATTER WHAT POPEYE SAYS; THE IC PEOPLE GOATS, LOLS AND ETHERS HER POST.. SO NOW SHE JUST ALLLLL OF A SUDDEN THINK SHES SUCH A GREAT POSTER AND JUST GOES AROUND SAYING SLICK ? TO EVERYBODY...
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

Dro tried to be funny but it backfired, now Kai is ethering the ? outta him.

Kai has been on this ETHER warpath for a min. Dro just throw in the towel man. The cards are stacked against you.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO, that ether that ? that make your soul burn slow burn slow.
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    Aight

*shrugs*

Aight

*shrugs*

it's gimmick by the way

NOW? YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN COCKEYED.. AND IVE INFORMED YOU OF THAT NUMEROUS TIMES....

you obviously don't know what it means cuz anyone can see from my pics and vid that's not the case. i guess you have to resort to making up ? when you have nothing to say

oh i smell? since that's just an assumption, based off of appearances who do you think everyone would think smells?

hint: it's the poster with he same skin tone as a cesspool

NOW LETS COUNT AND SEE HOW MANY LOLS AND ETHERS YOU GET OFF OF THIS POST....
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need kai and DRO to call a truce asap.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Aight

*shrugs*

Aight

*shrugs*

it's gimmick by the way

you obviously don't know what it means cuz anyone can see from my pics and vid that's not the case. i guess you have to resort to making up ? when you have nothing to say

oh i smell? since that's just an assumption, based off of appearances who do you think everyone would think smells?

@!!! Lol!!
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she said this ? the same color as a cess pool

tumblr_m58303VoEz1rpp32c.gif
  • Matt-
    Options
    « hide previous quotes
    DROSODAMFUNNY wrote: »
    Aight

*shrugs*

Aight

*shrugs*

it's gimmick by the way

• MARIO_DRO
    Options

he caught immense feelings just cuz i simply answered the thread and said the obvious, that he's the biggest ? . lol at ? getting made when you tell them water is wet
    HOW DID I CATCH FEELINGS?

CAUSE I MADE AN AFRICAN ? SCRATCHER PIC OF YOU? U CALLED ME OUT, SO I DID THE SAME.. PLAIN AND SIMPLE...

EVER SINCE I MADE THAT PIC.. YOU BEEN TRYIN TO DISS... DONT BLAME ME.. BLAME YA PARENT...

NOW COME SCRATCH MY ASS YOU AFRICAN
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    I need kai and DRO to call a truce asap.
    DONT PLAY PEACE MAKER KATT...

SHE PLAYED YOU THE SAME WAY WHEN JG HACKED YOU.. ? HER...

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    honestly it wasn't until she posted that youtube vid that I actually visualized
    how nice & snug my hand could fit around Kai's neck, as I pulverize from every angle.....protractor
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hate when you realize you are out of deoderant and gotta use her suave or whatever it is. it smells frilly and it is not strong enough for a man and it ? up my ph balance too. I often wonder if its better to go without in those situations

Well at least u wonder.. most of yall dont, thats why yall end up smellin like dogs in the rain half the time.