Who's the biggest ? on the IC? Even shadows have feelings bruh.

Options

Comments

• Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao..too late to Kanye shrug it off now, big ole crybaby.

I'm not paying attention to who I'm reacting 'against'..if the ? makes me laugh then I'm going to click the little LOL, isn't that the whole idea?

I've done the same for your posts.

Wasnt talking to you, whale.. ur not an obligatory CB reaction poster.. was more directed at posters like stop5.

If a poster were to say "CB ? stop5's mom and she said he had a weak stroke game", that dolt would sit there and give it an ether or a lol... sad.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I stopped sonning u because ? got boring... dont forget that...
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *grabs chair. sits back and watch the chaos*
  • ShellzDoBurn
    ShellzDoBurn Members Posts: 115
    edited September 2012
    Options
    LMAO @ conflict he a lost cause dude wears Rocawea and Southpole and listens to Horrorcore and Rappidy Rap rappin ass lyrical miricle Slaughterhouse and has a head shape like a football

No wonder stew such an angry person wouldn't u be with a head shape and face like his?
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Blank_Sinatra Members Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    *grabs chair. sits back and watch the chaos*

What chaos b?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is it me, or is CB stealing Blank swag?
  • ShellzDoBurn
    Options
    Stopitfive ? to catches feelings like a ?
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »

I own u boy.. I said u fell the ? off and made u explain urself.. on top of that in an effort to prove urself to me ur post count skyrocketed (thats good tho cuz I think ur a good poster and contribute to the board). Plus I made u add to my e fame when I got u to make a dedication thread to me.

U were at 50 post per day for a good month... that was until one day I let u know u made a over 100 post in a single day.. u mustve been embarrassed and since then u took it easy and limited urself... ur my puppet, u do what I say, dont u forget that.

• ShellzDoBurn
    Options
    Suck your dead grandmothers ? stopitfive
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    these mafuckas going in on me... pause...
    wW50D.gif
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options

I own u boy.. I said u fell the ? off and made u explain urself.. on top of that in an effort to prove urself to me ur post count skyrocketed (thats good tho cuz I think ur a good poster and contribute to the board). Plus I made u add to my e fame when I got u to make a dedication thread to me.

U were at 50 post per day for a good month... that was until one day I let u know u made a over 100 post in a single day.. u mustve been embarrassed and since then u took it easy and limited urself... ur my puppet, u do what I say, dont u forget that.

Am I the only one who finds this disturbing? So ? is monitoring other ? post counts?

The IC is SERIOUS for some folks huh? Lol

His 50 per day post count was a guesstimation.. however, he posted so much one day that I really did count his post, took me bout 9 seconds. I told him bout it, he had the nerve to say he actually went outside that day and played basketball.. yeah right, played basketball games on his laptop maybe, but thats bout it.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

Am I the only one who finds this disturbing? So ? is monitoring other ? post counts?

The IC is SERIOUS for some folks huh? Lol

His 50 per day post count was a guesstimation.. however, he posted so much one day that I really did count his post, took me bout 9 seconds. I told him bout it, he had the nerve to say he actually went outside that day and played basketball.. yeah right, played basketball games on his laptop maybe, but thats bout it.

But dawg, the fact that you monitor that ? 's post like the NSA, is kinda unsettling. Why is that important?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao..too late to Kanye shrug it off now, big ole crybaby.

I'm not paying attention to who I'm reacting 'against'..if the ? makes me laugh then I'm going to click the little LOL, isn't that the whole idea?

I've done the same for your posts.

Wasnt talking to you, whale.. ur not an obligatory CB reaction poster.. was more directed at posters like stop5.

If a poster were to say "CB ? stop5's mom and she said he had a weak stroke game", that dolt would sit there and give it an ether or a lol... sad.

Um, wasn't even talking to you Teddy.

The whole world doesn't revolve around you, GOSH!
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    @Dark

I monitor anyone that I wanna monitor. I'll "stalk" who I wanna stalk. I will type an essay on my next post if I feel need be. I will come forth with another female alias confession.

Bcuz I do what the ? I wanna do, whenever the ? I wanna do it. And i'll ? on anyone that has sumn to say about it.. thats the beauty of being a "powerful poster".
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    @Dark

I monitor anyone that I wanna monitor. I'll "stalk" who I wanna stalk. I will type an essay on my next post if I feel need be. I will come forth with another female alias confession.

Bcuz I do what the ? I wanna do, whenever the ? I wanna do it. And i'll ? on anyone that has sumn to say about it.. thats the beauty of being a "powerful poster".

...feelings. You need Jesus.
  • ShellzDoBurn
    Options
    Suck our your dead grandmother u ? son of a whote stopitfive SUCK YA MUDDAFUCKIN MOMMA i don't even kno u exist but u stay hitting feelings button like da pussyhole bwoy u are

Straight ? like DMT, Stew
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited September 2012
    Options
    @Dark

You need posting 101.. cuz u add nothin to the board, now a days u even posting fat white ? that resemble Kat.. ? urself.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    #Conflict wrote: »
    Who is shellzdoburn?
    shadyteam
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    @Dark

You need posting 101.. cuz u add nothin to the board, now a days u even posting fat white ? that resemble Kat.. ? urself.

Posting females>>>>>>being one as an alias.

Smh & lol!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Do ? really fear shadyteam?
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do ? really fear shadyteam?

No.