Who's the biggest ? on the IC? Even shadows have feelings bruh.

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited September 2012
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's DRO?...

lol

• blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dro look like well manicured ? ...

=))
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotdamn. I already knew this was an undercover Roast Dro thread, but gotdayum. Kai with the ethers. Dro shoulda known better. Kai been on her pirate ? lately. I aint ever heard of child soldiers takin prisoners.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC8Jdlj4VJk
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So, is Kai saying photoshop don't work on ugly? idk idk idk??!?!?! Kai?!?!? help!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tone Dubbz wrote: »
    1zz6cjo.jpgGary.jpg

*dead*

I'm quite surprised Dro & Kai are goin at each other like this. Can't really recall the last time they had words.

• [Deleted User]
    edited September 2012
    Options
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats not cedric the entertainer

Thats that one ? who be in movies and shows that i cant remember and i dont know what his name is
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh @ camera's using hazard lights to catch dro's features.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dro I heard u bathed in deep space and wrapped your body in a towel made of midnight to dry off.

No Coonery.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darxwell makes his paper by selling white women his sweat, makes a great bronzer.
    lol!!!!!!!!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Dro I heard u bathed in deep space and wrapped your body in a towel made of midnight to dry off.

No Coonery.

I say damn! LMAO!!!

• Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh@ u ? disrespecting deep space 9 tho
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    any ? that was in that evolution thread that said evolution doesnt exist b/c we got monkeys

DoU said evolution exists when a chicken evolves into a shark, really...
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    any ? that was in that evolution thread that said evolution doesnt exist b/c we got monkeys

DoU said evolution exists when a chicken evolves into a shark, really...

He didn't say that dumb ? ...
  • VIBE
    Options
    He said something like, "how come a chicken hasn't evolved into a shark".

Seriously. I suck at finding posts/ threads..
  • VIBE
    edited September 2012
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    The article doesn't hint they could fly prior to the fall of man. It's something they picked up on later in their snake lives of evolution and pass it down to others. If you think ? made them that way and don't believe in evolution then what about this?

Rattlesnakes, in a certain area, not sure if it's Texas or not but around there humans have "sped up and influenced evolution". These certain Rattlers don't rattle anymore when in danger of a human near by. Why? Humans go on "snake hunts" and ? them for their skin, rattlers and whatever else. Amazing that they have pretty much caught on and don't rattle, why? Because rattling gives off their hiding spots making it very easy for them to be found and caught. When they don't rattle, the hunters have no idea where they are at. THESE ARE THE ONLY SNAKES, IN THIS AREA, THAT DON'T RATTLE!! It's very much so evidence of evolution taking place and we're speeding it up! These snakes will NOT rattle UNTIL they are PICKED UP. So this is more dangerous to humans. Do you consider ? telling these snakes NOT to rattle? Or is this plain out them catching on and being SMART to NOT rattle because they know?

What about the Killer Whale? It has been widely known that the Great White shark is the KING of the Seas, it's the TOP predator amongst the waters period. Right? Nope, not anymore there's now a contender and it kills sharks. Kills Great Whites, it's called the Killer Whale (Orca). This muthafucka is smart as ? . Check this out...

Scientist found out if you take a shark and position it belly up it goes into "Tonic Immobilization" basically it remains calm and "goes to sleep". Not even the smell of blood will pop it up and awake, it's sense heighten but not enough to make it awaken. Anyway, we know this and been known this, which is how scientist are able to place tracking devices on sharks easily. One thing, they can't be like that for a long period of time (more than 15 min I think) or they die/drown/suffocate. Well the Killer Whale now caught on to this tactic. They RAM the Great White (or any shark) from the side, putting it in a daze, then ram it until it "flips belly up" once belly up, they rush it and hold it in that position with it's MOUTH. They hold it until it's dead, then they eat the damn thing. This happened over at the Farallon Island on camera, after that attack the sharks left. They left over 100 miles of their hunting grounds for GOOD! Scared of these Killer Whales. What made them leave? The smell of what scientist call "death". When the shark dies, it releases a pheromone of "death" in which makes the sharks scatter and swim away, very very far away. Scientist recreated this smell and chummed the waters with blood, fish etc. They allowed a group of sharks to feast, they opened this can of this "death" threw it in the water and literally within 1 sec they all scattered and left for good.

Now that's TWO things. 1. The Killer Whale killing Great Whites by now knowing what to do and 2. Great Whites (or all sharks) being able to have a scent to let them know "? , this ? is dangerous". It's not just a death, we see that all the time, Lions see it and stay around. Birds see it and stay around, other fish see it and stay around but these sharks have a communication of stay away, far away.

ALSO! Being that Sting Rays are close relatives of sharks, Killer Whales ALSO know that if a STING RAY is flipped belly up the same ? happens. So a Killer Whale goes UPSIDE DOWN, bites a sting ray, turns right side up and in that movement it puts the sting ray upside down. It's all evolution, they learn by doing and in doing so the others watch communicate and learn as well.

It's evolution, not ? doing anything to interfere and help them. Not ? taking or granting them abilities.

1. Snakes have brains. How is not using their rattler in the presence of humans evolution?

2. Don't see how your correlating killer whales killing great whites with evolution, but I liked the information.

3. Dont see how your correlating the "death scent" with evolution either. I mean these creatures have brains my friend.

4. While I enjoyed the info you provided, you still have not presented any evidence for evolution. When a chicken evolves into a shark, I will believe in evolution. Until then it will continually be filed away in the circular file
    The chicken evolving into a shark is exactly what evolution teaches. I can't belive people actually believe that nonsense. According to evolution every living organism came from a slime pit, some ancient primordial ooze. Last time I checked all living creatures returned to dust, not some ooze. So yeah, thanks for comprehending my statment.
  • MookieBlaylox
    MookieBlaylox Members Posts: 134
    Options
    can I turn off sigs?
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »
    Thats not Cedric the Entertainer, thats Gary Anthony

The ? who plays smart brother on Undercover Brother

Fixed
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    The article doesn't hint they could fly prior to the fall of man. It's something they picked up on later in their snake lives of evolution and pass it down to others. If you think ? made them that way and don't believe in evolution then what about this?

Rattlesnakes, in a certain area, not sure if it's Texas or not but around there humans have "sped up and influenced evolution". These certain Rattlers don't rattle anymore when in danger of a human near by. Why? Humans go on "snake hunts" and ? them for their skin, rattlers and whatever else. Amazing that they have pretty much caught on and don't rattle, why? Because rattling gives off their hiding spots making it very easy for them to be found and caught. When they don't rattle, the hunters have no idea where they are at. THESE ARE THE ONLY SNAKES, IN THIS AREA, THAT DON'T RATTLE!! It's very much so evidence of evolution taking place and we're speeding it up! These snakes will NOT rattle UNTIL they are PICKED UP. So this is more dangerous to humans. Do you consider ? telling these snakes NOT to rattle? Or is this plain out them catching on and being SMART to NOT rattle because they know?

What about the Killer Whale? It has been widely known that the Great White shark is the KING of the Seas, it's the TOP predator amongst the waters period. Right? Nope, not anymore there's now a contender and it kills sharks. Kills Great Whites, it's called the Killer Whale (Orca). This muthafucka is smart as ? . Check this out...

Scientist found out if you take a shark and position it belly up it goes into "Tonic Immobilization" basically it remains calm and "goes to sleep". Not even the smell of blood will pop it up and awake, it's sense heighten but not enough to make it awaken. Anyway, we know this and been known this, which is how scientist are able to place tracking devices on sharks easily. One thing, they can't be like that for a long period of time (more than 15 min I think) or they die/drown/suffocate. Well the Killer Whale now caught on to this tactic. They RAM the Great White (or any shark) from the side, putting it in a daze, then ram it until it "flips belly up" once belly up, they rush it and hold it in that position with it's MOUTH. They hold it until it's dead, then they eat the damn thing. This happened over at the Farallon Island on camera, after that attack the sharks left. They left over 100 miles of their hunting grounds for GOOD! Scared of these Killer Whales. What made them leave? The smell of what scientist call "death". When the shark dies, it releases a pheromone of "death" in which makes the sharks scatter and swim away, very very far away. Scientist recreated this smell and chummed the waters with blood, fish etc. They allowed a group of sharks to feast, they opened this can of this "death" threw it in the water and literally within 1 sec they all scattered and left for good.

Now that's TWO things. 1. The Killer Whale killing Great Whites by now knowing what to do and 2. Great Whites (or all sharks) being able to have a scent to let them know "? , this ? is dangerous". It's not just a death, we see that all the time, Lions see it and stay around. Birds see it and stay around, other fish see it and stay around but these sharks have a communication of stay away, far away.

ALSO! Being that Sting Rays are close relatives of sharks, Killer Whales ALSO know that if a STING RAY is flipped belly up the same ? happens. So a Killer Whale goes UPSIDE DOWN, bites a sting ray, turns right side up and in that movement it puts the sting ray upside down. It's all evolution, they learn by doing and in doing so the others watch communicate and learn as well.

It's evolution, not ? doing anything to interfere and help them. Not ? taking or granting them abilities.

1. Snakes have brains. How is not using their rattler in the presence of humans evolution?

2. Don't see how your correlating killer whales killing great whites with evolution, but I liked the information.

3. Dont see how your correlating the "death scent" with evolution either. I mean these creatures have brains my friend.

4. While I enjoyed the info you provided, you still have not presented any evidence for evolution. When a chicken evolves into a shark, I will believe in evolution. Until then it will continually be filed away in the circular file
    The chicken evolving into a shark is exactly what evolution teaches. I can't belive people actually believe that nonsense. According to evolution every living organism came from a slime pit, some ancient primordial ooze. Last time I checked all living creatures returned to dust, not some ooze. So yeah, thanks for comprehending my statment.

I wont say "dumb" but I've noticed the highly theistic posters are the most ignorant
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    can I turn off sigs?

Yes u can

Cooot damn at the Ether dropped lmao