Who's the biggest ? on the IC? Even shadows have feelings bruh.

Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    a.mann wrote: »
    he took a few haymakers, but Dro still walking out here unscathed.............
    yea...Dro's caked up though...

most people never factored in all that money he got from cartoons throwing him up against a solid wall for a quick escape back n the day......

we talking 7-8 figures easy...

Maybe I'm too young to understand this joke...
    NAW.. THE JOKE JUST AINT FUNNY...

BASICALLY HE IS SAYING THAT CARTOON CHARACTER THROW UP A BLACK HOLE (ME) TO ESCAPE WHEN THEY TRY TO RUN AWAY

this really happened though...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_maeqcpsLgy1rztnb3o1_500.gif
    that ? was funny, new moon...
    OK, I LAUGHED SINCE THERE IS A VISUAL OF HIS JOKE.. BUT JUST THE JOKE ALONE IS LAME
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Aight
    BUT I SEE YOU AINT HAVE NO COME BACK WHEN ? SAID YOU FEED YO SON LIKE AN EAGLE...
    1 ? said it and I had a comeback
    "he mad his father never feed him' or something to that affect
    no lol's so I guess it wasn't funny

put ya chest back in b, I merely stated what we already knew, u stay ducking real exchanges
    *shrugs*
    NOT THE CASE AT ALL... YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THE DYNAMICS OF THE IC AND JON'N PEOPLE

IVE HEARD ALL THE BLACK JOKES, NONE OF KAI'S WERE FUNNY TO ME. ME, DU AND BLAZE USED TO GO AT IT EVERY DAY.. NEVER DUCKED THEM.. THE FUNNIEST BLACK JOKE TO DATE IT "THAT ? DRO LOOK LIKE HE DID LIFE IN A EASY BAKE OVEN"..BLAZINI SAID THAT. KAI CAN SAY "DRO YOU LOOK LIKE YOU ? TAR. AND SHE GONE GET 59 ETHERS OFF OF THAT..I CAN SAY SOMETHING FUNNIER AND IT GETS AN "EHH" RESPONSE.. SO SOMETIMES, THERE IS NO USE TO CONTINUING...

You and the other 2 stooges have playful exchanges, u like those, just as u like em with Cap... but I will say, when the exchanges go from playful to malicious, u usually do take cover.

As for the bolded u do have a point, if ur using reaction stats as a determining factor in whether u won/winning an exchange, well its never gonna happen when ur up against a decent female poster, automatic "L".. I get killed by Jonesy all the time via reactions.
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    tumblr_maeqcpsLgy1rztnb3o1_500.gif
    that ? was funny, new moon...
    OK, I LAUGHED SINCE THERE IS A VISUAL OF HIS JOKE.. BUT JUST THE JOKE ALONE IS LAME

like most adults with the intellect of a child...pictures aid their reading comprehension...
    CALL IT WHAT U WANT.. YA JOKE WAS LAME.. JAMEL MADE IT FUNNY
  • Dupac
    Options
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aight
    BUT I SEE YOU AINT HAVE NO COME BACK WHEN ? SAID YOU FEED YO SON LIKE AN EAGLE...

put ya chest back in b, I merely stated what we already knew, u stay ducking real exchanges
    *shrugs*
    NOT THE CASE AT ALL... YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THE DYNAMICS OF THE IC AND JON'N PEOPLE

IVE HEARD ALL THE BLACK JOKES, NONE OF KAI'S WERE FUNNY TO ME. ME, DU AND BLAZE USED TO GO AT IT EVERY DAY.. NEVER DUCKED THEM.. THE FUNNIEST BLACK JOKE TO DATE IT "THAT ? DRO LOOK LIKE HE DID LIFE IN A EASY BAKE OVEN"..BLAZINI SAID THAT. KAI CAN SAY "DRO YOU LOOK LIKE YOU ? TAR. AND SHE GONE GET 59 ETHERS OFF OF THAT..I CAN SAY SOMETHING FUNNIER AND IT GETS AN "EHH" RESPONSE.. SO SOMETIMES, THERE IS NO USE TO CONTINUING...

not saying she do alone, but some posters
    do be receiving a lot mandatory "pity" GOATs and ETHERs

I take solace that all mines are well earned and deserved
  • i fit
    i fit Members Posts: 920
    Options
    he took a few haymakers, but Dro still walking out here unscathed.............

Not true. Usually when someone gets hit their skin gets darker but for him that's impossible. @Kai gave him a black eye, you just can't see it.
  • a.mann
    edited September 2012
    Options
    congrats, you the only one that remotely got that one.....
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    inb4 "me, Du and Blazini"...
  • Dupac
    Options
    congrats, you the only one that remotely got that one.....

shoulda drew a picture....
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    ? ...
    I HOPE YALL BUNK BEDS CRASH TONIGHT
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    inb4 "me, Du and Blazini"...
    OUTB4 U ?
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chi stop catching feelings!

? DRO and his whole life...he's faker than a $3 bill, but still funny.
  • a.mann
    Options
    Aight

*shrugs*

You and the other 2 stooges have playful exchanges, u like those, just as u like em with Cap... but I will say, when the exchanges go from playful to malicious, u usually do take cover.

As for the bolded u do have a point, if ur using reaction stats as a determining factor in whether u won/winning an exchange, well its never gonna happen when ur up against a decent female poster, automatic "L".. I get killed by Jonesy all the time via reactions.

true but in a lot cases she was legitimately putting her foot in your ass
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    #Conflict wrote: »
    @icecoldstew tell your mom to check her email I got the ? pic she wanted

? will u stop trynna front, everyone already knows you're ?
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited September 2012
    Options
    @Amann

Nah, just a bunch of loud talk and contradictions.. im pretty much ether proof since I already realized people get obligatory CB "ethers", "lols" and "cosigns" when addressing me.. the haters messed it up for the good posts that are directed at me, that happen the day they thought it would be cool to give posters 20 ethers for typing up "CB is wack" (this really happened).. and bcuz of that I cant take any reactions at face value *shrugs*
  • a.mann
    edited September 2012
    Options
    @CB

she called you ? and a ?

that's some pretty powerful ether there

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao..too late to Kanye shrug it off now, big ole crybaby.

I'm not paying attention to who I'm reacting 'against'..if the ? makes me laugh then I'm going to click the little LOL, isn't that the whole idea?

I've done the same for your posts.

• Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    @CB

she called you ? and a ?

that's some pretty powerful ether there

She did say I suck ? only to spit the nut back in a certain poster's face.. that was a nice line from her, but other than that, just a bunch of ghetto rah-rah and nuffn slick.. lot of direct insults.. I dont rate direct insults.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    here's your ? prize for "winning" paragraph wars...
    8PNhl.gif
    now stop babbling about your imaginary greatness...
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    Chi stop catching feelings!

? DRO and his whole life...he's faker than a $3 bill, but still funny.
    What does any of these have to do with you continuely placing that birthmark of a ? under ya ? ?
    By ya logic, if he so funny, he should be able fight his own battles without u reacting to every comment against him with a wack/feelings

But I get it, old white women get off helping lil ? 's out when they need to be pulled outta of the mud and despair.
    Too racist? Fine.
    Birds like taking ? under they wings.

*Kanye shrug*
    DAM ? !

U MUST BE MAD THAT KATT AINT SENT YOU NO RECENT 1/2 NAKED PICTURES!

I USED TO HATE THAT ? !. HOW THE ? SHE GONE GIVE YOU PICS BEFORE ME... IM POSE TO BE HER ? .. LITERALLY
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Kai, this is unfair. You can not have joust with word, with someone who has the intellect of a 3rd grader. it's not right.

that's like pushing a person out of their wheel chair and demanding them to WALK!