Freddie Gibbs - Baby Face Killa (Mixtape)

Options

Comments

• CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH@ what this thread has turned into.

Dope use of that Jay sample on "Tell a Friend", Curren$y/Gibbs now have two great tracks together.

• Red_Eyez
    Red_Eyez Members Posts: 100 ✭✭✭
    Options
    CONTENDER FOR MIXTAPE OF THE YEAR
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you know your ? a banger when i can i actually listen to dom kennedy. i fianlly gave the the track a full listen
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never listened to gibbs much outside features. im not crazy about the tape the songs i liked were the kush clouds with krayzie bone and the pharrell record. Overall not something I would bump again.
  • SHAYDEEEE
    SHAYDEEEE Members Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    hnic1978 wrote: »
    I can't make a judgment on somebody if i haven't listened to their music. Hell ive listened to some of the worst ? i have ever heard just so i wasn't being bias. So what i'm sayin Gee is you can't keep judging him on what you want to point out if u not listening as a whole

well i neva came n herr knockin da mixtape cuz i aint heard it i came n herr correctin folkz who was sayin meek mill was scared of fibbz.,again that is wat got me start;d n herr i thought i made that clear on my 1st post n herr cuz i wasnt even gonna come n herr itz just da fibbz ? ridin was gettin PATHETIC!

you are a feminine ass cat. you see a thread about a rapper who is down with someone you dont like and turn it into a 7 page argument about how you want him to not be real. like rick ross IS real or somethin. and you dont listen to gibbs music objectively or open mindedly, you dont like him because he is on jeezys roster. the level of girly ass whining that comes from you is pretty nauseating
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    you know your ? a banger when i can i actually listen to dom kennedy. i fianlly gave the the track a full listen

Dom Kennedy had a nice verse.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why you coming into a thread where we are talkin about his mixtape and you've never heard it??? To hell with all that meek mill BS have u listened to his current mixtape where does not mention MMG at all. He strictly on his music just like you wanted him to be so i want an opinion from you about his mixtape.

@da bold i already answer'd that can u not read???
    nah wat getz me hot is when i c clownz like u tryna blame ME fa da thread bein derail;d when da thread was derail;d on da 1ST PG....like i said i wait;d 2 pg 2 2 come n herr when da ? was gettin stupid when sum1 mention';d meek mill was scared of freddie fibbz & that rite therr is wat got me start'd..
    you already failed because you cant show where AI reps hampton.....oh he went to school there so what....he's a downtown ? he's good over there he dont claim hampton period....aint you from london oaks? so you really wouldnt know lol

wtf is u talkin about AI was born n HAMPTON he has family n HAMPTON his mom had her restaurant b4 it closed n HAMPTON gtfoh!
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    now this thread about AI gotta love this place

lol dont blame me

So u gonna ignore everything else i said....i wanna know your opinion about the mixtape....to hell with all that beef ?

He dont rep hampton period ? where was born at and just because he got there doesnt mean he got to rep that area smh silly ass cracka
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • inthacut
    inthacut Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭
    Options
    that kush cloud track is aight to me, i havent listened to the mixtape in its entirety yet tho.
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited September 2012
    Options
    SHAYDEEEE wrote: »
    you are a feminine ass cat. you see a thread about a rapper who is down with someone you dont like and turn it into a 7 page argument about how you want him to not be real. like rick ross IS real or somethin. and you dont listen to gibbs music objectively or open mindedly, you dont like him because he is on jeezys roster. the level of girly ass whining that comes from you is pretty nauseating

? u ? look @ da 1st pg wit all da fibbz ? ridin da majority of da commentz aint have 2 do ? wit da mixtape it was mo freddie fibbz vs meek mill u ? ,,,,..imean clownz is sayin fibbz will beat meek mill meek mill is scared of fibbz BLAH BLAH BLAH....& i came n herr 2 preach chuuuch u dumb ? cuz meek mill dont give 2 shitz about sum ? azz sideline STUDIOGANgSTA like fibbz meek is n da game 2 make $ & drop ALBUMZ not 2 beef wit ? BOY MIXTAPE rapperz!

nasmeekjay.jpg
    He dont rep hampton period ? where was born at and just because he got there doesnt mean he got to rep that area smh silly ass cracka

smh i sweear u faceless faggotz on herr got sum nerve 2 talk ? on herr cuz da only cracka is U im not faceless on herr like u ? u faceless faggotz betta ? & play ya faceless position on herr dont talk ? 2 me & u cant post a pik u ? .......& ? about that AI ? cuz u dont know ? about this side of da water u fukin ?

2qnrsd4.jpg

k1tcev.jpg

2q23gk9.jpg

^ as u can c im on this side of da water & i know wat im talkin about when i say AI still comez thru h-town u ?

http://youtu.be/zCZ8KBD0e1M

^ therrz AI @ BOO BOO WILLIAMS n HAMPTON u ? & i got/had da same lawyer AI had wit da bowlin brawlin n HAMPTON back n da day

303dz14.jpg

now stop talkin about AI & stick 2 da topik u ? azz faceless cracka!
  • vageneral08
    Options
    SHAYDEEEE wrote: »

? u ? look @ da 1st pg wit all da fibbz ? ridin da majority of da commentz aint have 2 do ? wit da mixtape it was mo freddie fibbz vs meek mill u ? ,,,,..imean clownz is sayin fibbz will beat meek mill meek mill is scared of fibbz BLAH BLAH BLAH....& i came n herr 2 preach chuuuch u dumb ? cuz meek mill dont give 2 shitz about sum ? azz sideline STUDIOGANgSTA like fibbz meek is n da game 2 make $ & drop ALBUMZ not 2 beef wit ? BOY MIXTAPE rapperz!

nasmeekjay.jpg

smh i sweear u faceless faggotz on herr got sum nerve 2 talk ? on herr cuz da only cracka is U im not faceless on herr like u ? u faceless faggotz betta ? & play ya faceless position on herr dont talk ? 2 me & u cant post a pik u ? .......& ? about that AI ? cuz u dont know ? about this side of da water u fukin ?

2qnrsd4.jpg

k1tcev.jpg

2q23gk9.jpg

^ as u can c im on this side of da water & i know wat im talkin about when i say AI still comez thru h-town u ?

http://youtu.be/zCZ8KBD0e1M

^ therrz AI @ BOO BOO WILLIAMS n HAMPTON u ? & i got/had da same lawyer AI had wit da bowlin brawlin n HAMPTON back n da day

303dz14.jpg

now stop talkin about AI & stick 2 da topik u ? azz faceless cracka!

Lol@actually taking the time to take pics of a damn school u know nothing about u too scared to show ur white ass on camera...u still on ratemybody.com? Lol cracka
  • GeE-757
    Options
    Lol@actually taking the time to take pics of a damn school u know nothing about u too scared to show ur white ass on camera...u still on ratemybody.com? Lol cracka

nah cracka i took those pix 2 shut ya dumb azz up 2 show u that im on this side of da water & u dont know wtf u is talkin about cracka now ? & stick 2 da topik!
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FEELINGS LIKE A ? , DAMN
  • GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options
    FEELINGS LIKE A ? , DAMN

nah it aint feelinz cuz i want 2 c this thread get back on TOPIK about da MIXTAPE & not MEEK MILL like it start;d out on pg1 when it got derail;d...but i cant help that i got sum faceless azz cracka who dont even live on this side of da water n norfolk or portsmouth sumwherr tryna tell me sumthang about AI, HAMPTON OR BAD NEWZ & that ? aint happenin cuz im on this side of da water & that faceless ? azz cracka cant tell me ? about this area!
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    This ? is hilarious lol
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got damn ? actually went a took pics....epic feelings.
  • GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options
    again itz no feelinz itz just this cracka has claim;d that i dont live on this side of da water & im white so i had 2 show that stupid muthafuka that im on this side of da water he dont know ? about AI, HAMPTON OR BAD NEWZ again aint no faceless ? gonna talk ? 2 me on herr cuz we aint da same!
  • GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Since when was it okay to care about what other people think, let alone on the Internet where most people, including yourself are anonymous and faceless?

1st off im not faceless on herr i had 2 different face pix n my avi b4 sum hackin cracka duck donkey hack;d my ? & took my pix down & this kat named JG hack;d dretox email & seen my pix again im not faceless on herr......da thang is wit this vafaggot08 clown is this ? has been on herr fa yrz sayin ? like im not n va & im white blah blah blah but thang is im not faceless on herr & ill b damn if sum faceless ? on herr is gonna try & talk ? 2 me when they cant even post a pik...da reason i took those pix was 2 show that faceless ? that im on this side of da water wherr AI is from & i know wtf im talkin about that faceless stupid cracka dont know ? if he thinkz AI dont b n HAMPTON....& now that i post;d da pix of bethel & video of ai n HAMPTON & made that ? look stupid hopefully this thread can get back on topik & stay on topik about da MIXTAPE not MEEK MILL or AI!.,.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah...Sooo...Jadakiss verse was pretty hard on "Crazy"...
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaoo this ? is funny
  • Red_Eyez
    Red_Eyez Members Posts: 100 ✭✭✭
    Options
    This is probably my favorite project of the year so far, None of that corny mainstream nonsense just good hip hop.

Favorite tracks

BFK
    Money, Clothes, Hoes
    Kush Cloud
    Bout It Bout It
    Boxfram Cadillac
    Tell A Friend
    Breaking Bad
    ? Them ?
  • GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Why r u explaining that ? to me. I don't care

? ya dumbazz ask;d me a question smh,.,.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ gee wasting his time and gas to take pictures like he's a tourist, alllll to prove something to the internet. you take this ? too seriously cracka
  • vageneral08
    Options
    Let me freshen your memory cracka.......this is you........http://www.ratemybody.com/profile_403601_gee757.html
    the only true pic there is of gee.....he never admitted it but we know it's him so there you go cracka ass cracka
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options