Freddie Gibbs - Baby Face Killa (Mixtape)

Options

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    ^ Pure emotion. ? 's disgusting.
  • infamous114
    Options
    Gee, did you even listen to the mixtape?

Of course he didn't. Yet he probably has the most posts in this thread lol.
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited September 2012
    Options

nah ya da 1 wit da homotionz talkin that fat ? when u dont know wtf u is talkin about again im not faceless like u on herr & u derail;d da thread on da 1st pg smh.,.,
  • infamous114
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »

nah ya da 1 wit da homotionz talkin that fat ? when u dont know wtf u is talkin about again im not faceless like u on herr & u derail;d da thread on da 1st pg smh.,.,

People mentioned Meek and my opinion is he could obliterate Meek. Does that stir up emotions inside of you?
  • GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options
    People mentioned Meek and my opinion is he could obliterate Meek. Does that stir up emotions inside of you?

nah wat getz me hot is when i c clownz like u tryna blame ME fa da thread bein derail;d when da thread was derail;d on da 1ST PG....like i said i wait;d 2 pg 2 2 come n herr when da ? was gettin stupid when sum1 mention';d meek mill was scared of freddie fibbz & that rite therr is wat got me start'd...
  • hnic1978
    hnic1978 Members Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Okay lets get to the music GEE. Did you listen to the mixtape???
  • GeE-757
    Options
    hnic1978 wrote: »

NO..& imma fall back but therr is no need 2 mention meek mill n herr cuz meek mill is on a higher level then fibbz sideline azz ? that wwe rap beef ? .,
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just came in to say

prepare for Gee to actually commit dat when Meek flops next month
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

NO..& imma fall back but therr is no need 2 mention meek mill n herr cuz meek mill is on a higher level then fibbz sideline azz ? that wwe rap beef ? .,

WWE? you want rappers to get touched over lyrics? lol.

Meek is on a higher level, commercially. Gibbs should be where Meek is at, but Gibbs is better on the mic than Meek.
  • GeE-757
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    just came in to say

lol@ u....well c atleast meek mill got a release date he aint just droppin MIXTAPEZ now.,.

Meek is on a higher level, commercially. Gibbs should be where Meek is at, but Gibbs is better on the mic than Meek.

nah im just sayin fibbz is a studio gangsta that fool aint about that life & his hood proved that meek would b a fool entertainin a fake beef wit a clown who will most likely neva drop a album..& thatz kool fibbz can b betta on da mic then meek but meek mill career is still gonna b betta then his thatz y meek mill has been 2 da 757 va like ova 10timez n da last yr & a half & fibbz just came out herr once....so meek mill winz imo fibbz shouldnt make diss trax cuz doo doo made that rap beef ? CORNY he needz 2 make hot songz so hell get a REAL RELEASE date instead of just droppin mixtapez gettin INTERNET PROPZ lol smh,..
  • hnic1978
    Options
    why you coming into a thread where we are talkin about his mixtape and you've never heard it??? To hell with all that meek mill BS have u listened to his current mixtape where does not mention MMG at all. He strictly on his music just like you wanted him to be so i want an opinion from you about his mixtape.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dont matter what school he went to he rep bad newz to the fullest

again u need 2 worry about wat goes on on ya side of da water cuz u dont know ? about hampton & bad newz cuz if u did then u would know bethel & bad newz is all rite therr 2gether down da street like u can literally b n hampton & walk across da street & b n bad newz around da NEWMARKET area.,,.

you already failed because you cant show where AI reps hampton.....oh he went to school there so what....he's a downtown ? he's good over there he dont claim hampton period....aint you from london oaks? so you really wouldnt know lol
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    now this thread about AI gotta love this place
  • GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options
    why you coming into a thread where we are talkin about his mixtape and you've never heard it??? To hell with all that meek mill BS have u listened to his current mixtape where does not mention MMG at all. He strictly on his music just like you wanted him to be so i want an opinion from you about his mixtape.

@da bold i already answer'd that can u not read???
    nah wat getz me hot is when i c clownz like u tryna blame ME fa da thread bein derail;d when da thread was derail;d on da 1ST PG....like i said i wait;d 2 pg 2 2 come n herr when da ? was gettin stupid when sum1 mention';d meek mill was scared of freddie fibbz & that rite therr is wat got me start'd..
    you already failed because you cant show where AI reps hampton.....oh he went to school there so what....he's a downtown ? he's good over there he dont claim hampton period....aint you from london oaks? so you really wouldnt know lol

wtf is u talkin about AI was born n HAMPTON he has family n HAMPTON his mom had her restaurant b4 it closed n HAMPTON gtfoh!
    lamontbdc wrote: »

lol dont blame me
  • DMTxTHC
    edited September 2012
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    just came in to say

lol@ u....well c atleast meek mill got a release date he aint just droppin MIXTAPEZ now.,.

nah im just sayin fibbz is a studio gangsta that fool aint about that life & his hood proved that meek would b a fool entertainin a fake beef wit a clown who will most likely neva drop a album..& thatz kool fibbz can b betta on da mic then meek but meek mill career is still gonna b betta then his thatz y meek mill has been 2 da 757 va like ova 10timez n da last yr & a half & fibbz just came out herr once....so meek mill winz imo fibbz shouldnt make diss trax cuz doo doo made that rap beef ? CORNY he needz 2 make hot songz so hell get a REAL RELEASE date instead of just droppin mixtapez gettin INTERNET PROPZ lol smh,..

All rappers lie/exaggerate in their lyrics.

And I don't care if beef pops off before Gibbs drops an album, because Meek never dropped an album either at this point. Plus Saigon and Joe Budden had beef before Sai released his debut, and some damn good diss records came out of that. And that's all I really care about, the music.

And you can drop hot songs all day long and still get ya release date pushed back, e.g. Detox, Trouble Man, etc.

...and yes, Meek has the better career.
  • GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options

And I don't care if beef pops off before Gibbs drops an album, because Meek never dropped an album either at this point. Plus Saigon and Joe Budden had beef before Sai released his debut, and some damn good diss records came out of that. And that's all I really care about, the music.

And you can drop hot songs all day long and still get ya release date pushed back, e.g. Detox, Trouble Man, etc.

my point is fibbz aint a thug or a gangsta so y would sum1 who fibbz dad was lockin up like meek mill who really b n da streetz beef wit a sideline kat who will most likely neva drop a album??? meek mill aint got time fa that lame ? mmg is out herr winnin ? corny rap beef i just want good musik like i said doo doo made that beef ? wack hiphop needz 2 get back 2 GOOD MUSIK ? da ? ? beefin is play;d imo & beefin aint sellin recordz now.,.
  • DMTxTHC
    edited September 2012
    Options

my point is fibbz aint a thug or a gangsta so y would sum1 who fibbz dad was lockin up like meek mill who really b n da streetz beef wit a sideline kat who will most likely neva drop a album??? mmg is out herr winnin ? corny rap beef i just want good musik like i said doo doo made that beef ? wack hiphop needz 2 get back 2 GOOD MUSIK ? da ? ? imo.,.

That doesn't matter, if anything that would be more ammo if he wanted to diss Gibbs. Cube dissed Vanilla Ice, Jada called 50 a "snitch," 2Pac called Dre "? ," Mr. Cheeks dissed Marky Mark for being fake, etc. Going at someone's character and history has always been common, whether true, fabricated, or completely false.

...and yes, MMG is winning, and all I want is good music too.

Edit: I'm not saying Meek and Gibbs should battle, I prefer unity. But that would be interesting.
  • hnic1978
    Options

@da bold i already answer'd that can u not read???
    nah wat getz me hot is when i c clownz like u tryna blame ME fa da thread bein derail;d when da thread was derail;d on da 1ST PG....like i said i wait;d 2 pg 2 2 come n herr when da ? was gettin stupid when sum1 mention';d meek mill was scared of freddie fibbz & that rite therr is wat got me start'd..

wtf is u talkin about AI was born n HAMPTON he has family n HAMPTON his mom had her restaurant b4 it closed n HAMPTON gtfoh!
    lamontbdc wrote: »

lol dont blame me

So u gonna ignore everything else i said....i wanna know your opinion about the mixtape....to hell with all that beef ?
  • GeE-757
    Options
    @1978 again i swear this time imma fall back from this thread cuz im not listenin 2 that ? fibbbz is gonna have 2 stop playin hard fa me 2 listen 2 him so till then ? him
    That doesn't matter, if anything that would be more ammo if he wanted to diss Gibbs. Cube dissed Vanilla Ice, Jada called 50 a "snitch," 2Pac called Dre "? ," Mr. Cheeks dissed Marky Mark for being fake, etc. Going at someone's character and history has always been common, whether true, fabricated, or completely false.

Edit: I'm not saying Meek and Gibbs should battle, I prefer unity. But that would be interesting.

i hear ya but therr is a reason y meek mill has a release date & freddie fibbz dont cuz meek mill chose 2 focus on makin good musik & freddie fibbz chose 2 make diss songz that nobody outside da internet heard thatz y meek got songz on da radio & fibbz dont! & yes unity is much betta ? beefin cuz that ? is not sellin recordz now..
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    lol gee oen of them ? to buy a 100 copies of a ? album he dont like just to burn them on camera and put it on YouTube like "Yeah, ? that munkeEEEE!"

lol ? you still bought the albums ? , whos really winnin??

why you supportin this thread if you dont like Gibbs? Every post you make adds to the post count, making lurkers believe this is somethin to check for, givin him a chance to have even more fans. Sit back and think for a second bo, you shootin yaself in the foot

i'm tryna help you out homie, you got to see the light one day
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol niggga talking bout meek like he didnt just drop some doo doo featuring kirko bangz gtfoh wit that ?
  • Red_Eyez
    Red_Eyez Members Posts: 100 ✭✭✭
    Options
    This GeE-757 character is a sad sad man
  • GeE-757
    Options
    Perfect wrote: »
    lol gee oen of them ? to buy a 100 copies of a ? album he dont like just to burn them on camera and put it on YouTube like "Yeah, ? that munkeEEEE!"

lol ? you still bought the albums ? , whos really winnin??

why you supportin this thread if you dont like Gibbs? Every post you make adds to the post count, making lurkers believe this is somethin to check for, givin him a chance to have even more fans. Sit back and think for a second bo, you shootin yaself in the foot

i'm tryna help you out homie, you got to see the light one day

@ da bold...i answer'd that question like 20 timez already matter fact just read pg 1...
    lol niggga talking bout meek like he didnt just drop some doo doo featuring kirko bangz gtfoh wit that ?

so i said that kirko ? was garbage but that dont stop da fact that meek mill got a album droppin & fibbz dont!
  • hnic1978
    Options
    @1978 again i swear this time imma fall back from this thread cuz im not listenin 2 that ? fibbbz is gonna have 2 stop playin hard fa me 2 listen 2 him so till then ? him

i hear ya but therr is a reason y meek mill has a release date & freddie fibbz dont cuz meek mill chose 2 focus on makin good musik & freddie fibbz chose 2 make diss songz that nobody outside da internet heard thatz y meek got songz on da radio & fibbz dont! & yes unity is much betta ? beefin cuz that ? is not sellin recordz now..

I can't make a judgment on somebody if i haven't listened to their music. Hell ive listened to some of the worst ? i have ever heard just so i wasn't being bias. So what i'm sayin Gee is you can't keep judging him on what you want to point out if u not listening as a whole
  • GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I can't make a judgment on somebody if i haven't listened to their music. Hell ive listened to some of the worst ? i have ever heard just so i wasn't being bias. So what i'm sayin Gee is you can't keep judging him on what you want to point out if u not listening as a whole

well i neva came n herr knockin da mixtape cuz i aint heard it i came n herr correctin folkz who was sayin meek mill was scared of fibbz.,again that is wat got me start;d n herr i thought i made that clear on my 1st post n herr cuz i wasnt even gonna come n herr itz just da fibbz ? ridin was gettin PATHETIC!