Freddie Gibbs - Baby Face Killa (Mixtape)

Options

Comments

• GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    hnic1978 wrote: »
    Well whatever on that beef BS i agree with u on that. Meek is too busy 2 address anything involving beef with anybody. Gibbz said what he had to say and it doesn't seem like he's reflecting on it either. can't hate on either one right now. Millz buzz is huge and Gibbs just made one of the best mixtapes this year and also a classic collaboration with Madlib.

yeah both WALE & MEEK MILL r real artistz droppin ALBUMZ they would b stupid 2 fall n sum beef wit a cte SIDELINE kat....& i aint gonna lie i aint like fred cuz da way he came off like a doo doo dissin sum1 everytime u turn around actin like he was da TRUTH...then da TRUTH comez out & he got his OWN hood GARY shittin on him & hez da son of a COP & he was n da military then got kick;d out fa SMOKIN i was like WTF smh.,im just sayin mayb if fibbz could stop tryna act like a gangsta & runnin his mouf i might give him a chance but he really do need 2 get off jeezy tip cuz jizzle aint on that beef ? !
  • hnic1978
    hnic1978 Members Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    Well whatever on that beef BS i agree with u on that. Meek is too busy 2 address anything involving beef with anybody. Gibbz said what he had to say and it doesn't seem like he's reflecting on it either. can't hate on either one right now. Millz buzz is huge and Gibbs just made one of the best mixtapes this year and also a classic collaboration with Madlib.

yeah both WALE & MEEK MILL r real artistz droppin ALBUMZ they would b stupid 2 fall n sum beef wit a cte SIDELINE kat....& i aint gonna lie i aint like fred cuz da way he came off like a doo doo dissin sum1 everytime u turn around actin like he was da TRUTH...then da TRUTH comez out & he got his OWN hood GARY shittin on him & hez da son of a COP & he was n da military then got kick;d out fa SMOKIN i was like WTF smh.,im just sayin mayb if fibbz could stop tryna act like a gangsta & runnin his mouf i might give him a chance but he really do need 2 get off jeezy tip cuz jizzle aint on that beef ? !

Man i seen that video of some butthurt ? sippin on a 211. Hell Gibbs hasn't ran away from his past openly talkin bout it but that shouldn't discredit him. I don't focus on that beef ? .....CAN YOU MAKE GOOD MUSIC??? and even before he got down with Jeezy hes been doin exactly that.
  • GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Man i seen that video of some butthurt ? sippin on a 211. Hell Gibbs hasn't ran away from his past openly talkin bout it but that shouldn't discredit him. I don't focus on that beef ? .....CAN YOU MAKE GOOD MUSIC??? and even before he got down with Jeezy hes been doin exactly that.

lol@ da bold...imean u can say wat u want bout tipton but he will beat fibbz azz & he offer;d 2 fight fibbz & gave a location on camera but of course fibbz aint fight smh.,,? like that is wat makez fibbz lose his gangsta cred wit me after he pop;d so much ? cuz every since meek mill blew up aint no1 n philly had ? 2 say about him cuz he getz respect n philly,....& i agree we definitely shouldnt b focusin on da beef ? n herr cuz itz a mixtape thread but da dumb ? had 2 get address;d & i just cant feel no musik if u r a doo doo clown cuz thatz WACK thatz y i hope fibbz humblez up & just ? & RAP!
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    downloaded before i went to sleep last night. bout to listen after class
  • hnic1978
    hnic1978 Members Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol@ da bold...imean u can say wat u want bout tipton but he will beat fibbz azz & he offer;d 2 fight fibbz & gave a location on camera but of course fibbz aint fight smh.,,? like that is wat makez fibbz lose his gangsta cred wit me after he pop;d so much ? cuz every since meek mill blew up aint no1 n philly had ? 2 say about him cuz he getz respect n philly,....& i agree we definitely shouldnt b focusin on da beef ? n herr cuz itz a mixtape thread but da dumb ? had 2 get address;d & i just cant feel no musik if u r a doo doo clown cuz thatz WACK thatz y i hope fibbz humblez up & just ? & RAP!

Thats what he's been doin homie thats why 95% of this thread is givin him props. But as far ass fighing that butt hurt ? he's taking the same approach u said meek should take on him....no time for that BS lol.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CJ wrote: »
    This tape better than any mmg release this year tho

thatz ya OPINION tho....
    Seems like his career is doin just fine. He puttin WORK with Madlib and the mixtape is flames. U right buzz wise he's not on Meek Millz level but outside the beefing ? he's a BEAST on the mic. So what Jeezy was on Rack City...that doesn't stop his money.

da only reason all this got brought up is cuz sum1 was tryna act like meek mill was scared of fred when he didnt respond back 2 fibbz diss...& i had 2 xplain that meek mill is winnin n da REAL WORLD ? NET propz cuz that is all fibbz is gettin meek is on a higher level then him....meek mill is no longer just a mixtape rapper like fibbz so therr is no need 2 entertain da FAKE WWE RAP BEEF wit fibbz especially when meek is on a remix wit fibbz BAAAWSE!

No ? that's why I posted it
  • GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Thats what he's been doin homie thats why 95% of this thread is givin him props. But as far ass fighing that butt hurt ? he's taking the same approach u said meek should take on him....no time for that BS lol.

lol@ da bold...O GAAAAAAAWD!*BIG SEAN VOICE*....c that would work if fibbz wasnt out herr runnin his mouf but he is so him backin down from that fight makez him look like a ? meek mill & wale dont have time 2 make diss songz 2wardz fibbz cuz they is 2 bizzy droppin albumz tryna make da HIPHOP FORBES LIST!

II C U R SOUR ABOUT SUMTHANG CUZ U HIT ME WIT A WACK REACTION BUT I CANT HELP THAT DA TRUTH HURTZ NOBODY N DA REAL WORLD GIVEZ 2 SHITZ ABOUT FREDDIE FIBBZ DA ONLY PROPZ HEZ GETTIN IS ON DA NET & MMG IS DROPPIN ALBUMZ HEADLININ A TOUR N DA REAL WORLD!
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Perfect wrote: »
    I just think Dom Kennedy makes music for women and I think any dude who likes his music is suspect.

you'll never make it in rap, hatin ass ?

Being honest is hating, I forgot how much you idiots are conditioned to believe that through all the fake everybody liking everybody. Considering who you have in your avatar, your opinion is as important as a thirteen year old white girl.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fred side stepped that alley boy beef aswell ? is gangsta Gibbs a fraud?
  • GeE-757
    Options
    lol@813,...chuuch!
  • L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so if a rappers dad was a cop that means he can't be gangsta? Killer Mike said his dad was a cop. he also worked for fed ex and went to college. does that mean he is a fraud?
  • GeE-757
    Options
    L.O.S.T. wrote: »
    so if a rappers dad was a cop that means he can't be gangsta? Killer Mike said his dad was a cop. he also worked for fed ex and went to college. does that mean he is a fraud?

when has killa mike tried 2 play gangsta? & fibbz aint built like that thatz y that his dad was a cop ? was brought up he aint no gangsta & GARY proved that!
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    L.O.S.T. wrote: »

when has killa mike tried 2 play gangsta? & fibbz aint built like that thatz y that his dad was a cop ? was brought up he aint no gangsta & some bitter irrelevant rapper from his city proved that!

Fixed that for ya.
  • GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Fixed that for ya.

lol wat eva...cuz da BLOCK was out it just wasnt 1 person n da video shittin on fibbz!
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But on the real nobody in hundred mile range want beef with alley boy
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    That track with the Curren$y feature might be good. It's only right since Freddie Gibbs was on Covert Coup.

Anybody know who were the producers on this mixtape?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    That track with the Curren$y feature might be good. It's only right since Freddie Gibbs was on Covert Coup.

Anybody know who were the producers on this mixtape?

It's a bunch of producers I've never heard but the production is tight on the mixtape...it's worth checking out.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Stop sleeping on this kid...
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea i couldn't even listen to the track wiht dom kennedy he's that terrible but yea finally made it through the tape and it's dope ? .
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Perfect wrote: »
    I just think Dom Kennedy makes music for women and I think any dude who likes his music is suspect.

you'll never make it in rap, hatin ass ?

Being honest is hating, I forgot how much you idiots are conditioned to believe that through all the fake everybody liking everybody. Considering who you have in your avatar, your opinion is as important as a thirteen year old white girl.

At what point in Hip Hop has everybody liked everybody on sum fake ? except for in the 80's? In the 90's u had East vs. Everybody and up until recently u had Everybody vs. The South. So at what point did this point in Hip Hop occur, or where u just being sarcastic?

Dom Kennedy's music >>>>> Your music

but that's neither here or there do please feel me to shed some light on this point and time in Hip Hop where we were all united as Fans and Artists

You have done enough trolling on this site Yamoley Jr.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol@ da bold...O GAAAAAAAWD!*BIG SEAN VOICE*....c that would work if fibbz wasnt out herr runnin his mouf but he is so him backin down from that fight makez him look like a ? meek mill & wale dont have time 2 make diss songz 2wardz fibbz cuz they is 2 bizzy droppin albumz tryna make da HIPHOP FORBES LIST!

II C U R SOUR ABOUT SUMTHANG CUZ U HIT ME WIT A WACK REACTION BUT I CANT HELP THAT DA TRUTH HURTZ NOBODY N DA REAL WORLD GIVEZ 2 SHITZ ABOUT FREDDIE FIBBZ DA ONLY PROPZ HEZ GETTIN IS ON DA NET & MMG IS DROPPIN ALBUMZ HEADLININ A TOUR N DA REAL WORLD!

Gave you a wack cuz your post was wack
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Gave you a wack cuz your post was wack

WELL U GOTTA B STUPID 2 SAY THATZ WACK CUZ FIBBZ IS RUNNIN HIS MOUF DISSIN PEOPLE WHEN HE SHOULDNT B FOCUS;D ON THAT THAT FOOL SHOULD LET JEEZY WORRY ABOUT ALL THAT FIBBZ DONT NEED 2 SAY ? ABOUT ? & IT LOOKZ LIKE JEEZY DONT REALLY GIVE A ? ABOUT DA BEEF SO FIBBZ NEEDZ 2 ? & MIND HIS BIZNIZZ CUZ MMG AINT THINKIN ABOUT HIM.,.
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »
    Freddie Gibbs>meek mill right now

I have to agree, I have the Cold Day in Hell mixtape and just finding out that Gibbs dissed Meek on "187". Never even paid attention that it was a Ross/Meek diss

Gibbs is cool with Alley Boy so I guess that's why he didn't diss him after "I Want In", plus Gibbs doesn't seem to be the type to jump in his boss' beefs

Gibbs dissed Rick Ross before he signed with Jeezy.