Freddie Gibbs - Baby Face Killa (Mixtape)

Options

Comments

• GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    c.b.b. wrote: »
    I have to agree, I have the Cold Day in Hell mixtape and just finding out that Gibbs dissed Meek on "187". Never even paid attention that it was a Ross/Meek diss

Gibbs is cool with Alley Boy so I guess that's why he didn't diss him after "I Want In", plus Gibbs doesn't seem to be the type to jump in his boss' beefs

Gibbs dissed Rick Ross before he signed with Jeezy.

y is fibbz dissin katz like meek mill & wale then???
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    187 Proof goes hard
  • GeE-757
    Options
    187 Proof goes hard

u cant b serious this ? is GARBAGE...

http://youtu.be/0NlTIOeLWMQ

^ NO WONDA THIS FOOL AINT GOT NO RELEASE DATE THAT STUDIO GANGSTA ? IS WACK SMH.,.,.
  • infamous114
    Options
    Thanks for contributing to the thread by posting some dope ? .
  • GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options
    WELL IF THAT MESS WAS HARD HOW COME NOBODY IS TALKIN ABOUT THAT WEAK DISS BESIDEZ YALL ON DA NET??? STUDIO GANGSTAZ IS PLAY;D!
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn shame that this thread was just about the music and then gets derailed about some ol ? that nobody gives a ? about
  • GeE-757
    Options
    Damn shame that this thread was just about the music and then gets derailed about some ol ? that nobody gives a ? about

u stupid lame this thread was derail;d on da 1st pg when muthafukaz start';d typin MEEK MILLZ name!
  • infamous114
    Options

Let's get back to this raw mixtape

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGQgmV9ixJw
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MrCrookedLetter
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »

u stupid lame this thread was derail;d on da 1st pg when muthafukaz start';d typin MEEK MILLZ name!

lmao @ me being lame when your the one going on a ? ramampage just because of somebody's opinon, ? ? , Meek Mill got yo ass on payroll? smh
  • GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options
    lmao @ me being lame when your the one going on a ? ramampage just because of somebody's opinon, ? ? , Meek Mill got yo ass on payroll? smh

does fibbz have u on his pay roll?? cuz u ? this thread has been derail;d & mo about freddie fibbz vs meek mill then da mixtape from da 1st pg
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You derailed it with your whining. I knew that's what happened when I got 97 notifications and your name was popping up. Calm down bruh if you don't like the music you don't have to listen but I do think you are missing out on a rapper with a crazy flow.
    Perfect wrote: »
    good to see new skilled rappers gettin love on here, IC slept on Cold Day In Hell hard...

Coulda sworn Baby Face Killa was gonna be the album... I understand why not though, dude aint garnered any buzz with any hits yet. hopefully this does it for him.

That makes sense, I remember BFK was supposed to be an album.

• GeE-757
    edited September 2012
    Options
    You derailed it with your whining. I knew that's what happened when I got 97 notifications and your name was popping up. Calm down bruh if you don't like the music you don't have to listen but I do think you are missing out on a rapper with a crazy flow.

gtfoh u clown read da fukin 1st pg this thread been derail;d da only reason i came n herr cuz da ? just got stupid i aint n herr cryin im n herr tellin da TRUTH meek mill is SHITTIN on freddie fibbz & meek mill dont have time 2 b worried about beefin wit a ? azz mixtape rapper like fibbz who will most likely NEVA drop a album!
  • GeE-757
    Options
    I didn't like "187 Proof" either but the album was top 15 of last year easily (no more no less). Gee just be hatin, his whole swagger is wack and his gimmick is old.

? ? i aint hatin im talkin da truth
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    first gibbs project i checked for aside form that collab joint he did with madlib that got me interested ... and halfway thru i must say ... im ? with this ? ... dude is actually a better spitter than i gave him credit for ...

Giving me wacks for saying Dom Kennedy is wack and wasn't knowing about Gibbs? WTF is this backwards ? g?

i gave you a "nosign" ....because i do not "cosign" your opinion....... calm yourself ... the button is there for a reason

........ "G"

You ? with Dom Kennedy?

Certainly

Are you a female?

[img]http://clatl.com/imager/the-only-thing-gayer-than-? -marriage/b/original/5438920/2b18/rodney.gif[/img]
    ? .....

............... alright.... judging by your erratic last couple of comments apparently i hurt your feelings by no-signing your post .... iv'e since removed it ....had i known that simple gesture would evoke so many emotions outta you i would have side stepped the act all together ... excuse the misunderstanding ....

......ill let you get back to your warm milk and honey ..... have a good night

pay him no mind that's the same ? who tried to make a thread naming 100 rappers better than jadakiss lol lame ass
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

gtfoh u clown read da fukin 1st pg this thread been derail;d da only reason i came n herr cuz da ? just got stupid i aint n herr cryin im n herr tellin da TRUTH meek mill is SHITTIN on freddie fibbz & meek mill dont have time 2 b worried about beefin wit a ? azz mixtape rapper like fibbz who will most likely NEVA drop a album!

http://www.estrogenblocker.net/
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That track with the Curren$y feature might be good. It's only right since Freddie Gibbs was on Covert Coup.

Anybody know who were the producers on this mixtape?

It's a bunch of producers I've never heard but the production is tight on the mixtape...it's worth checking out.

Aiight fam. I'm gonna d/l it later on tonight.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? makes Bad Newz VA really seem wack tho.

GEE aint from newport news....he stays in hampton.....nobody in bad news acts nothing like him period
  • MrCrookedLetter
    Options

does fibbz have u on his pay roll?? cuz u ? this thread has been derail;d & mo about freddie fibbz vs meek mill then da mixtape from da 1st pg

So what if it was about Meek Mill, at least it was still on topic about the damn mixtape, ? people said Freddie Gibbs>>>> Meek Mill then had discussion, then that was it, until you came in here crying bout some ol ? , stanning is ? disgusting
  • GeE-757
    Options
    GEE aint from newport news....he stays in hampton.....nobody in bad news acts nothing like him period

i rep both like AI u fool cuz hampton & bad newz is all rite herr & u dont know ? about bad newz so ? smh.,.
    So what if it was about Meek Mill, at least it was still on topic about the damn mixtape, ? people said Freddie Gibbs>>>> Meek Mill then had discussion, then that was it, until you came in here crying bout some ol ? , stanning is ? disgusting

u lyin sack of ? ? u fibbz dickridin ? cuz therr was mo then fibbz>>mill said n herr u dumb ? like meek mill was scared of fibbz so GTFOH!
  • GeE-757
    Options
    Gee your troll game is wack......

Pueeewww

YA MALE STALKIN IS WACK STOP TYPIN MY SN & FOLLOWIN MY POSTZ.,.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? talking bout ? ass MIXTAPE rapper but then talking bout another artist MIXTAPE having 2million downloads LOL ? is crazy
  • GeE-757
    Options
    ? talking bout ? ass MIXTAPE rapper but then talking bout another artist MIXTAPE having 2million downloads LOL ? is crazy

yeah i said that cuz meek mill is no longer just a MIXTAPE RAPPER cuz hez releasin his ALBUM next month when is fibbz droppin a album???
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yeah i said that cuz meek mill is no longer just a MIXTAPE RAPPER cuz hez releasin his ALBUM next month when is fibbz droppin a album???

and how long did that take to happen?