The Official NBA 2K13 Thread

Options

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Onyx_Guard wrote: »
    Ight i'm going through the training camp and i see it's pointless to use the 2k12 controls unless you want to cut off a full arsenal of moves you can use. You gonna have to learn these controls if you want to take advantage.

Why u say that? I'm doing everything that I could on the 2k13 controls...I'm actually doing more...BETTER...

You doing all the runners and pull back jumpers using the 2k12 controls?
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wait so i can't get ASW because i didn't preorder?
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't front I'm really feeling this game right now, the only reason I'm not playing it now is cuz I want to see our President roast Romney. The most slept on new feature is the ability to play with the classic teams online, may not be able to do it in ranked matches but ? it. The online connection has been steady on the 360 so I've gotta salute 2K for that, PS3 players is it the same over there? As far as MyPlayer & MyCareer I'm addicted that's all I can say.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That censored version of Mercy is terrible, wtf is that ?
  • SocialAssassinRati
    SocialAssassinRati Members Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PUSHER wrote: »
    That censored version of Mercy is terrible, wtf is that ?

yea these censored ass songs are the WOAT but this soundtrack is still the GOAT
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Ight i'm going through the training camp and i see it's pointless to use the 2k12 controls unless you want to cut off a full arsenal of moves you can use. You gonna have to learn these controls if you want to take advantage.

Why u say that? I'm doing everything that I could on the 2k13 controls...I'm actually doing more...BETTER...

You doing all the runners and pull back jumpers using the 2k12 controls?

Since you can only change the Right Analog back to 2k12, it makes it awkward to do euros & hop steps. This yr you gotta double click the right analog to do stuff. Small adjustment but ima work wit it...it actually feels a tad more fluid when workin the sticks...
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    Yo this game is 5/5 just because i just broke a ? 's ankles with wade. ? literally fell to the floor.
  • your flyness
    your flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody score overlay just disappear while playing online? WTF. Servers are running smooth though, took them about 4 years
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody score overlay just disappear while playing online? WTF. Servers are running smooth though, took them about 4 years

Yeah i gotta keep pausing just to check the score wtf?
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    servers are ass at night.. this is rediculous... i have at least 6 "loses" from lag outs on black top
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Team up kept ? up for me but it runs smoothly for the first 2 mins but then after that ? goes crazy.

First online game I ever played I couldnt pick my fav team AGAIN because a ? wanna rush to play with the heat but I sonned that ? and beat him by 10 with the grizzlies. FOH ? I know how to beat my team
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    I wonder what's the probability of breaking ankles in the game.
  • Beta
    Options
    Yo my player gettin on my nerves with the VC ? . My pf ? sucks and be havin 3/14 games and ? . Tell me how I just got done playin a struggle game and I got only 9 tokens.

HOW THE ? AM I SUPPOSED TO GET BETTER? My fg% hasnt been higher than 40% and in the game its like january
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    u can buy coins.. they cheap as hell.. i boosted my my player to an 80 overall.. imma earn the rest of the way tho... its some ? i know went and 99 cheesed they my players already... 240 MS will get u 10,000 VC
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spent all my coins up b4 I could even play the trying to buy that silver booster.....They didnt give me ? but Freethrow plus 3, Avery Johnson coach , and memphis grizz playbook WTF ??? But loving the game tryna get used to ISO Motion crossing over w/ the RS
  • Topps
    Topps Members Posts: 447
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    u can buy coins.. they cheap as hell.. i boosted my my player to an 80 overall.. imma earn the rest of the way tho... its some ? i know went and 99 cheesed they my players already... 240 MS will get u 10,000 VC

How do you buy coins?
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo @axel add me , ojus2nice
    got u
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    to buy coins.. just try to purchase something you dont have enough coins for.. the rest is self explainatory
  • Beta
    Options
    Nah b i aint usin real money to pay for tokens..

Ima stick to having 12 points, 11 rebounds, 2 steal, 1 block games on 4/17 shooting while gettin 15 tokens cuz the team got blown out. I be wantin to throw the controller and ? .

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Yo ? tryin to have a Create A Shoe contest????

Ole im too sexy for my shoes ass ?
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xbox users is da freeze fixed yet on mycareer? cuz they said they were close yesterday
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    in my player, is your team more smarter and know what going on. Compared to 2k12?
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I didn't go to class today, too busy playing 2k13

2k11 the GOAT, but this>>>> 2k12
  • SocialAssassinRati
    SocialAssassinRati Members Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PiffyHaze wrote: »
    in my player, is your team more smarter and know what going on. Compared to 2k12?

team is WAAAAAAAAY smarter...they are proactive and actually hoop like their real life counterparts

JR Smith is a ball hogging ? at times that just wants to dunk and shoot 3s
    Melo stay ? up my assists cuz you can pass him the ball and he does the face up ? just like RL
    Jason Kidd drops hella dimes and floats around the arc for the kick out

one of the main things I like though...probably the 1 thing I like more than anything...NO MORE PSYCHIC DEFENSE
    no more broken up passes by the cpu on the break when they arent looking no more instant INTs when you throw the outlet and the CPU isnt looking and then just turns and cuts the pass off mid air

the CPU D reacts to how youre playing and so do your teammates. You start taking bad shots you'll get the freeze out on O. You also get constant feedback from the coach during the game about your performance.

I also like that they dont deduct skill pts/vc for any and everything you do like 2k12...someone floats a pass and you try to jump the passing lane you dont get a "Bad steal" deduction like in 2K12

also they dont do those random man to man defense switches anymore...like youre a PG guarding darren collison and
    then the ball is skip passed over to a wide open VC your icon doesnt switch to VC just because he's open and you lose pts off the "man scores" deduction... 2k13>>>>2k12

EA Sports needs to take some notes from 2KSports every year 2K actually tries to make their game better and you can see the effort

EA Sports just updates the rosters and add a couple new tackle and truck animations to madden...Ill be so glad when their NFL license runs out
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    Guarding garnett is ? ridiculous.